Would Heather be alive today?

I get it perfectly fine. As I have ALWAYS advocated on this board, you do not point to other behavior to excuse anything.
I realize he was trying to point out hypocrisy but I consider it in very bad taste to use a death to do so.

Or she would be alive if there were not counter protesters....

Omg

And you think it flew over my head...lol

I do, if the counter protesters (which she was one of evidently) hadn't showed up would she be alive?

Think hard now, you're working on painting yourself into a corner
So she should have surrendered her right to peacefully protest to appease the murderer....

You're lost in space dear.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON THERE HAD A RIGHT TO BE THERE. One person decided she did not and violated her right to protest by MURDERING HER.

WTF is wrong with you people?
Of course she had a right to be there. The question was would she be dead if she had heeded Rices advise to ignore...live with the fact that white racism exists in a very small percent of the population. Most people just ignore stupidity.
I have advocated ignoring stupidity on here for years. Everything from the crying about CNN to all other manner of things. I have been rebuffed at every turn with that message with the claims that stupidity must be defeated.
This woman essentially had that mentality. But now many of you are seemingly joining my idea of ignoring it.
Why the sudden change? Seems to me it's based solely on a political narrative.

Blame the victim.........cool.

He never blamed the victim, asshat
funny when i see people reply to those i've ignored. :)

some people you just can't reach. which is they way they want it. now i've got "civil war" in my head (gnr version)

since they can't be reached, any reply is wasted time. (moved onto the eagles, you see)
You can't reach them because you don't take the time to understand the premise of the op. We are not hugging the kkk...we are suggesting to ignore them...just as Susan tells us to ignore the n Koreans.

Omg

I do, if the counter protesters (which she was one of evidently) hadn't showed up would she be alive?

So she should have surrendered her right to peacefully protest to appease the murderer....

EVERY SINGLE PERSON THERE HAD A RIGHT TO BE THERE. One person decided she did not and violated her right to protest by MURDERING HER.

Of course she had a right to be there. The question was would she be dead if she had heeded Rices advise to ignore...live with the fact that white racism exists in a very small percent of the population. Most people just ignore stupidity.
I have advocated ignoring stupidity on here for years. Everything from the crying about CNN to all other manner of things. I have been rebuffed at every turn with that message with the claims that stupidity must be defeated.
This woman essentially had that mentality. But now many of you are seemingly joining my idea of ignoring it.
Why the sudden change? Seems to me it's based solely on a political narrative.
It's based on common sense. Kkk attitudes are abhorrent...but their numbers are insignificant. I live my life ignoring them...and respecting American values...and my fellow man.

The facts are simple. She was murdered by an individual with a car. What she was doing is irrelevant. Where she was at is irrelevant.

It was her right to stand up for her beliefs. It was not his right to execute her for it.
YOU damage the conservative cause by trying to make excuses for her murder. A REAL CONSERVATIVE believes individuals are responsible for their own actions. Stand on those principles now when it matters and call it what it is, cold blooded murder. Only one person is responsible for that murder and it is not the victim.

Wrong. What she was doing is absolutely relevant. Coupled with her motive in doing it. Not one of you so far can even point the Victim out in a single video clip or photo. So blindly running to exhonerate something you've never even seen is foolish.

Wrong. What she was doing is absolutely relevant. Coupled with her motive in doing it. Not one of you so far can even point the Victim out in a single video clip or photo. So blindly running to exhonerate something you've never even seen is foolish.
Can I borrow some tinfoil hat?

Ignorance....

The car came from over a block away and indiscriminately ran over people who EASILY could have been avoided by simply stopping & going in reverse.

you have no right to murder anyone! you got that?

Then go ahead hotshot. Point her out. You have more than a half dozen videos from virtually every angle. And countless photos as well. Point the Victim out to us... Don't worry we'll wait...

Its solely the drivers fault.
I do think they should have just let the assholes do their thing. But that is in NO way justification.

you have no right to murder anyone! you got that?
What a redundant statement. Once you're doing it within your rights it becomes self defense, or manslaughter... What is this "bring your kid to USMB day"?

Then go ahead hotshot. Point her out. You have more than a half dozen videos from virtually every angle. And countless photos as well. Point the Victim out to us... Don't worry we'll wait...

A murder victim is now guilty until proven innocent?

You're supposed to wear the tinfoil not eat it!

Sheesh

Ignorance....

The car came from over a block away and indiscriminately ran over people who EASILY could have been avoided by simply stopping & going in reverse.
Failed dodge. Red herring ignored. My post questions the deceaseds positioning, actions, and motives. Care to elaborate on those. Maybe point her out in photos? Even if just a single one from that day...?

A murder victim is now guilty until proven innocent?
The dead are neither, you fail. Again...

Omg

Look "Dear" I've already said they were all idiots, perhaps you'd better get up to speed before you ask WTF is the matter with me. Then get past you're the arbitrator of right and wrong.

The group had the right to assemble, the counter protesters show up and the end result is someone died. Sad but the reality is if the counter protesters has simply let it go nobody would have died.
Remember Kate? The woman murdered by the illegal alien. I guess she should have just stayed home that day. She'd still be alive afterall.
You hit the nail on the head! Too bad your thumb was there also.

Its more than "disturbing".

The right is embracing fascism and nazis. The so-called president is inciting violence, excusing murderers and endorsing alt right.

trump wants an all out race war and always had.

BS to the post above that the murder of Heather was her fault.

Ignorance....

Failed dodge. Red herring ignored. My post questions the deceaseds positioning, actions, and motives. Care to elaborate on those. Maybe point her out in photos? Even if just a single one from that day...?
They're having a service for her today. Perhaps you can get your photo of her in the coffin there?

Forum List

Back