Would it be wise politically for trump to take marijuana off the list of controlled substances

And finally, marijuana doesn't reduce a person's inhibitions or make them do things they wouldn't do normally. And, marijuana users are a lot less aggressive that most.

H*l no Biker

I spent 3 decades draggin' drunks outta wrecks and redneck bars , can't really recall a stoner starting a bar fight or domestic.

~S~

Whether high or drunk, or drunk and high, if they cause harm to me or my loved ones; I'LL FUCK THEM UP!!!

And finally, marijuana doesn't reduce a person's inhibitions or make them do things they wouldn't do normally. And, marijuana users are a lot less aggressive that most.

H*l no Biker

I spent 3 decades draggin' drunks outta wrecks and redneck bars , can't really recall a stoner starting a bar fight or domestic.

~S~

You know Sparky, I used to work as night manager at a biker bar here in Amarillo called "Boondocks", and the owner didn't care if people smoked cannabis in the parking lot out back, and a lot of people did.

I noticed that the people who only smoked marijuana, well, they ordered a lot of food, were fun to be around, and were excellent tippers. And, I never had to keep an eye on them when they were at the bar.

Then, there were those who only drank. Depending on the person would depend on how closely I would have to watch them. Some would tend to get a bit mean towards the end of the night.

And, finally, there were the people who both drank and smoked. Most of the time, they were of little worry, because they were usually in a good mood from the smoke. But, there were those who would drink more than they smoked, and I would have to watch them a bit close. Interestingly enough, I found out later when I started smoking myself that beer will kill a good high quicker than anything.

Personally? If I had to choose? I would rather be around a bunch of people smoking marijuana than a bunch of people drinking whiskey.

Probably/// It would take a hell of a load off the court system. It's like another form of prohibition.

Probably/// It would take a hell of a load off the court system. It's like another form of prohibition.

You know, if a person was arrested for possession of marijuana only, and there were no other circumstances (running from police, having an unauthorized weapon, etc.), I think that it should only be a fine of 100 bucks or less. No jail time, and treat it as a civil misdemeanor.

And, if people are currently serving time for possession only? Let 'em all out right now and call it time served.

H*l no Biker

~S~

You know Sparky, I used to work as night manager at a biker bar here in Amarillo called "Boondocks", and the owner didn't care if people smoked cannabis in the parking lot out back, and a lot of people did.

I noticed that the people who only smoked marijuana, well, they ordered a lot of food, were fun to be around, and were excellent tippers. And, I never had to keep an eye on them when they were at the bar.

Then, there were those who only drank. Depending on the person would depend on how closely I would have to watch them. Some would tend to get a bit mean towards the end of the night.

And, finally, there were the people who both drank and smoked. Most of the time, they were of little worry, because they were usually in a good mood from the smoke. But, there were those who would drink more than they smoked, and I would have to watch them a bit close. Interestingly enough, I found out later when I started smoking myself that beer will kill a good high quicker than anything.

Personally? If I had to choose? I would rather be around a bunch of people smoking marijuana than a bunch of people drinking whiskey.

And those who were driving after partaking of whiskey and/or reefer along with somethings else?
After they left, wasn't none of your business what happened, was it?
You have always been a special kind of idiot here at USMB.

H*l no Biker

~S~

And those who were driving after partaking of whiskey and/or reefer along with somethings else?

Boondocks was a beer only bar, and yes, I watched how much people had to drink, because the owner had a strict policy about overserving patrons. As far as the people who smoked? None of them ever showed signs of impairment.

And, there were several times that I took keys and called a cab for some of the people.

As far as someone using something other than beer or pot? If ANYONE in the bar saw it, they would bring it to my attention while they were throwing them out of the bar. Hard drugs were not tolerated at the bar.

H*l no Biker

~S~

WRONG. Under the influence/unable to properly run a vehicle is the charge. NOT possession.

H*l no Biker

~S~

Boondocks was a beer only bar, and yes, I watched how much people had to drink, because the owner had a strict policy about overserving patrons. As far as the people who smoked? None of them ever showed signs of impairment.

And, there were several times that I took keys and called a cab for some of the people.

As far as someone using something other than beer or pot? If ANYONE in the bar saw it, they would bring it to my attention while they were throwing them out of the bar. Hard drugs were not tolerated at the bar.

Who the hell are you trying to kid?

Not me.

H*l no Biker

~S~

WRONG. Under the influence/unable to properly run a vehicle is the charge. NOT possession.

Lick me! :3:

Politically wise? Don't know. The political gains here are not really relevant to me - it is taking political stock before implementing proper policy that is one of the major problems with how our government operates.

He should take pot off the controlled substance list because having it on there is asinine in the extreme. End of story.

Politically wise? Don't know. The political gains here are not really relevant to me - it is taking political stock before implementing proper policy that is one of the major problems with how our government operates.

He should take pot off the controlled substance list because having it on there is asinine in the extreme. End of story.

Only because you said so.

Not convinced. NEXT........

What sucks is, CBD has been proven to have benefits for certain anxiety disorders as well as other things. There are CBD products that contain no THC, but if you drive a truck as a part of your job, you cannot use it, because the federal law states that any cannabis, or any extracts or product made from cannabis are considered a schedule 1 drug, on the same list as marijuana.

This is shameful because there are a lot of people out there who are in jobs like this and others who cant get the benefits of this product, or risk losing their job.

What sucks is, CBD has been proven to have benefits for certain anxiety disorders as well as other things. There are CBD products that contain no THC, but if you drive a truck as a part of your job, you cannot use it, because the federal law states that any cannabis, or any extracts or product made from cannabis are considered a schedule 1 drug, on the same list as marijuana.

This is shameful because there are a lot of people out there who are in jobs like this and others who cant get the benefits of this product, or risk losing their job.

I took CBD for a while , no 'high' effects whatsoever, AND i was waaAAy less an ahole

~S~

Truth? I have smoked weed since the 50's It was grown by the millions of acres here during WW2 for the hemp rope industry. I have always known what it was and what it looked like. I never missed a day of work in my life, I've never had a car accident, I never got busted for it, no cancer, never get sick, in my 70's. I see nothing wrong there, do you?

Fact, if you do not want to smoke it, no one will make you, if you don't use, just don't stop me from using it. To the OP question, Yes, trump should remove it from the list, it will guarantee his reelection. Simple decision.

I smoked lots of weed through high school and college when I thought I had to be impaired to enhance life....then I grew the fuck up....I don’t know a single habitual user that isn’t an ambition lacking lowlife.

I smoked lots of weed through high school and college when I thought I had to be impaired to enhance life....then I grew the fuck up....I don’t know a single habitual user that isn’t an ambition lacking lowlife.
thats because you dont know many "habitual" pot smokers......otherwise you would not be making such a stupid statement...

Forum List

Back