Would President Trump Create An American Gestapo?

Those who have a problem with Trump saying what Homeland Security also said is guilty of hypocrisy. I'm reporting you to the Karma Police.

You know I cant count how many times the video of obama calling for a national police force as strong as the military has been posted on this board.
That's because the number is ZERO.

But I can count all the "thousands and thousands" of times the lying scum America hating Right perverted Obama's call to expand AmeriCorps, USA Freedom Corps and the Peace Corps to help in emergencies.

are you aware that the actual Pres wanted his own police force?
are you aware that the actual first lady asked kids to snitch on their parents?

yes you are aware

but Trump says it and you lose your hypocritical mind.
Trump would put VP Cruz in charge of it, and they would round up people like you and Liability as quickly as the Paint My House and the rdeans.

Maybe not you. Since you were the snitch and local narc growing up, Trump might hire you.
Is that an attempt to be funny?

the only Pres to round up innocent Americans was fdr, and he's a leftist hero

And these lying scum CON$ervoFascists are always claiming that THAY are the ones being taken out of context by the evil media!!!! And these lying scum assholes wonder why no honest person believes anything they say.

The Full Context:

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

You know I cant count how many times the video of obama calling for a national police force as strong as the military has been posted on this board.

But I can count all the "thousands and thousands" of times the lying scum America hating Right perverted Obama's call to expand AmeriCorps, USA Freedom Corps and the Peace Corps to help in emergencies.

Go suck a bag of cocks eddy....
The video is all over the internet and I even gave directions.

Yeah, the DISHONEST highly edited to remove context video, but some of us are aware of the whole unedited speech and can see through the worthless lying scum who try to deceive us.

If He doesn't plan to have his own gestapo, that Obama fella, then spending so much on uniforms was a waste of your tax dollars!

8-courtesy-dailymail.co_.uk_.jpg

Yeah, the DISHONEST highly edited to remove context video, but some of us are aware of the whole unedited speech and can see through the worthless lying scum who try to deceive us.

There's no way to spin what he said...but please,keep trying I need a laugh.

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

Barack Obama

If He doesn't plan to have his own gestapo, that Obama fella, then spending so much on uniforms was a waste of your tax dollars!

View attachment 57207

Give us the story link that goes with that picture.

Why dont you post up the video of Barry calling for a national police force if you're so confident?

Because you're lying. I already gave you the factcheck link.

Obama’s ‘National Security Force?’

There's no way to spin what he said...but please,keep trying I need a laugh.
Which is why the lies of the worthless lying scum Right are so obvious.
Thank you.

Give us the story link that goes with that picture.

Please check your email (if you can figure out how to use it) for a .pdf copy of my rate card for doing research. There are bargain prices for provision of results from research already done. But, I'm sorry, we do not accept Bitcoin or Obamabucks.

Forum List

Back