Would President Trump Create An American Gestapo?

are you aware that the actual Pres wanted his own police force?
are you aware that the actual first lady asked kids to snitch on their parents?

yes you are aware

but Trump says it and you lose your hypocritical mind.

Got links to back up these allegations?

You know I cant count how many times the video of obama calling for a national police force as strong as the military has been posted on this board.
And I find it highly unlikely you haven't seen it.
So whats the motive for playing dumb?
Post it again, because all of us missed it

Are you some kind of dumbass?
It's been posted at least a dozen times.

There's this thing called Google,here's what you do....
Copy and paste these words to Google and see what comes up.

"obama calling for a national police force as strong as the military"

Okay, I Googled it and found this:

Q: Is Obama planning a Gestapo-like “civilian national security force”?

A: This false claim is a badly distorted version of Obama’s call for doubling the Peace Corps, creating volunteer networks and increasing the size of the Foreign Service.

DETAILS: Obama’s ‘National Security Force?’

Look pal..

The American Gestapo does not wear brown shirts nor have a teutonic accent.

They look like this:

Elian-Gonzalez-held-by-Do-001.jpg

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

Barack Obama
Notice how the worthless lying scum took the sentence from the paragraph regarding using "DIPLOMACY" rather than the military, and combined it with the sentence regarding "VOLUNTEERING" to create their lie.

Remember these are the same HYPOCRITES who in turn condemn the media for how they edited the Zimmerman audio.

And now for the whole story:

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

Give us the story link that goes with that picture.

Please check your email (if you can figure out how to use it) for a .pdf copy of my rate card for doing research. There are bargain prices for provision of results from research already done. But, I'm sorry, we do not accept Bitcoin or Obamabucks.
IOW, You got caught posting a FOREIGN photo as being America.

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

Barack Obama
Notice how the worthless lying scum took the sentence from the paragraph regarding using "DIPLOMACY" rather than the military, and combined it with the sentence regarding "VOLUNTEERING" to create their lie.

Remember these are the same HYPOCRITES who in turn condemn the media for how they edited the Zimmerman audio.

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.
Didnt change anything in the quote....nor did I take it out of context.......being your quote is different I would say you are reffing a differnt event

[QUOTE="edthecynic, post: 13061639, member: 13101"
IOW, You got caught posting a FOREIGN photo as being America.[/QUOTE]

Check your email for the rate card. If you and turdball pool your order I can offer a substantial discount.

Remember, that although I CAN, it does not necessarily mean that I will.

Barack Obama

Didnt change anything in the quote....nor did I take it out of context.......being your quote is different I would say you are reffing a differnt event
When caught lying, the worthless lying America-hating CON$ervoFascist scum just keep on lying.
Thank you.

The only thing "different" about my quote from yours is mine is not dishonestly EDITED like yours.

How many of you racist NaziCons who still believe the debunked lies about Obama's secret police force are also birthers?

How many of you NaziCons who still believe the debunked lies about Obama's secret police force are also birthers?

You miss the point entirely!

I guess I should just say "woooosssshhhhhhh" but this time only will i 'splain.....

Y'see, we have learned that truth is optional. It's shouting the lie loudly enough and frequently enough that it'll drown out everything else. But it does help to have a lapdog media....

Give us the story link that goes with that picture.

Please check your email (if you can figure out how to use it) for a .pdf copy of my rate card for doing research. There are bargain prices for provision of results from research already done. But, I'm sorry, we do not accept Bitcoin or Obamabucks.
Those soldiers were obviously in Africa, troll.

Even Glenn Beck says he will not vote for Trump if he wins the GOP Primary.

Forum List

Back