🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Nah. Same with Gore. The American people got what they deserved then and will probably again.

What did they get by not electing Gore? 9-11, Iraq and the Great Recession

I wonder what Trump will bring us.

So had Gore been elected, you don't think the 9/11 attacks would have happened? What do you base that on?

Based on the events leading up to 9-11 I think Gore would have took the warnings more seriously

Was he going to round up all the foreign flight school students?

All bush had to do was warn the airlines after the FBI warned him. Bush blew off the report

Can you post the FBI warning he should have forwarded to the airlines?

Yup. Early 2001. That's why Trump's POTUS not Jeb. Bush name now mud

You lost me here. Isn't Kim Jong Un continuing the tradition of making many threats without actually attempting any of them? Threatening war with the US seems almost to be a monthly thing from North Korea.

Did North Korea have nuclear missiles at that time?

That depends on which time. They have threatened to use nuclear weapons against the US before, if that is what you mean.

North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack as U.S. and South Korea Begin Drills

So had Gore been elected, you don't think the 9/11 attacks would have happened? What do you base that on?

Based on the events leading up to 9-11 I think Gore would have took the warnings more seriously

Was he going to round up all the foreign flight school students?

All bush had to do was warn the airlines after the FBI warned him. Bush blew off the report

Can you post the FBI warning he should have forwarded to the airlines?

Yup. Early 2001. That's why Trump's POTUS not Jeb. Bush name now mud

Great. Post the warning.

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Please God please let NK nuke California, New York and Colorado.

It's amazing how personal you make this shit. Really dude? You went there? You hope my home state and others are nuked? You need serious psychological help.

You take this board seriously? Lol! Now that is funny!
Um obviously I'm not the one who takes it seriously you nimrod.

Lol! There is proof right there that you do. Lol! You are pretty funny dude!

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

It's amazing how personal you make this shit. Really dude? You went there? You hope my home state and others are nuked? You need serious psychological help.

Lol no. You're just trying way too hard. Not sure why. Maybe you don't have a life outside this forum so you randomly start flaming me out of nowhere? It may be you that takes this forum too seriously out of the three of us.

Poor thing, it's a damn shame you're too ignorant to realize Trumps statements were meant for consumption by a lot more folks than just Kim. It was just another way to tell China to handle it and not cheat on the sanctions they just passed. The last thing China wants is a unified Korea.

Will China sacrifice NK (let it be foolish), and do so in order to test the U.S. military strength or to hope that we are somehow weakened in the exchange ?? Hmm. This is an interesting time in which we are living now. Many are reaching a technology peak around the world, and they are becoming more and more on edge or pushed by they're war monging radicals within in order to find out just how far they've come with it all. Kim hasn't come far enough with his technology yet, but his ego is bigger than his brain can hold at this point, so anything is possible. Hey send in Dennis Rodman as a big distraction again, and then debrief Rodman about this madman since his trip there was successful in some ways before (gained access in alot of ways). Trump needs to call Rodman to the white house immediately for a debriefing on NK, and on what he knows or upon what he had learned while there. He also needs to call a meeting with China's President and NK's president Kim for a final meeting, and a final solution to the mess if at all possible (have Dennis come along).

Lol no. You're just trying way too hard. Not sure why. Maybe you don't have a life outside this forum so you randomly start flaming me out of nowhere? It may be you that takes this forum too seriously out of the three of us.

Lol! I'm not the one crying about a post silly little cupcake. He hates California, New York and Colorado, no different than the people that hate Texas and the South. Personally I like Colorado, but I can't stand California, that place is hell.

Lol! I'm not the one crying about a post silly little cupcake. He hates California, New York and Colorado, no different than the people that hate Texas and the South. Personally I like Colorado, but I can't stand California, that place is hell.
FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg
Have no idea what your cartoon has to do with my post, but what the hell, the Dems are growing crazier and crazier everyday.

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg
Have no idea what your cartoon has to do with my post, but what the hell, the Dems are growing crazier and crazier everyday.

We are just watching and observing. You like how things are going with North Korea? You glad Trumps our spokesman? You like the tough talk when it's empty? He's looking weak and stupid.

President Donald Trump’s threat on Tuesday to rain “fire and fury” down upon North Korea if the nuclear-powered hereditary dictatorship made any more threats against the United States immediately increased fears of a nuclear war that could kill millions. It took less than 24 hours for North Korea to cross Trump’s red line and threaten to shoot missiles near the U.S. island territory of Guam. In those same 24 hours, U.S. officials walked back the erratic president’s off-the-cuff and already-crossed red line.

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg

I don't mind criticizing Trump the same way he criticized Obama and Bill Clinton when he was a civilian.

Trump criticized two of his Democratic predecessors while speaking on North Korea, saying former President Bill Clinton was “weak and ineffective” and former President Barack Obama “didn’t even want to talk about it.”

Well Trump is weak stupid and ineffective. Do you agree?

I don't like what he's said. Basically he now either has to go to war if North Korea says something else, or he's just making empty threats, which is no different than their leadership.

As for going to war. I'd rather we took a more isolationist approach here. We've already got extremist Islam with a target painted on the US. I see no reason to take the lead on N. Korea. Ignore them. Let them find a new target to threaten and get pissed at. Don't lead the UN on sanctions and talk, sit back and let someone else do that. We get nothing out of this.
But if we are going to provoke back and take that approach, then it is coming to the point of war. Before the threats were empty. It was like a guy on death row sending you a letter he was going to murder you. He doesn't have the means to do that. With the unchecked expansion in missile testing the past 5 months going into hyperdrive, N. Korea now has something to threaten with.

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg

We are just watching and observing. You like how things are going with North Korea? You glad Trumps our spokesman? You like the tough talk when it's empty? He's looking weak and stupid.

President Donald Trump’s threat on Tuesday to rain “fire and fury” down upon North Korea if the nuclear-powered hereditary dictatorship made any more threats against the United States immediately increased fears of a nuclear war that could kill millions. It took less than 24 hours for North Korea to cross Trump’s red line and threaten to shoot missiles near the U.S. island territory of Guam. In those same 24 hours, U.S. officials walked back the erratic president’s off-the-cuff and already-crossed red line.

Doesn't change the fact that your post had nothing to do with my comment. Not sure what or if you even have a point.

I am against military action, all of our troops need to be brought back to U.S. soil. I see no need to jeopardize our military lives for countries that don't give a damn about the U.S. China needs to deal with North Korea and if North Korea sends a missile to another country then we stay out of it. If it comes on U.S. soil then we need to carpet bomb them for a solid six months.

You also are lying when you say we are watching and observing, you people can't shut yourselves up. So cut the crap cupcake.

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg

I don't mind criticizing Trump the same way he criticized Obama and Bill Clinton when he was a civilian.

Trump criticized two of his Democratic predecessors while speaking on North Korea, saying former President Bill Clinton was “weak and ineffective” and former President Barack Obama “didn’t even want to talk about it.”

Well Trump is weak stupid and ineffective. Do you agree?

Still has nothing to do with my post, you aren't to bright.

IF that pudgy little pigeon that rules N. Korea has a brain, he won't try anything. He needs to be warned just in case he really is stupid enough to think he can fire missiles at anyone and get away with it. It would be the end for his country.

20708141_848315462000691_904553978188989902_n.jpg

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg

Doesn't change the fact that your post had nothing to do with my comment. Not sure what or if you even have a point.

I am against military action, all of our troops need to be brought back to U.S. soil. I see no need to jeopardize our military lives for countries that don't give a damn about the U.S. China needs to deal with North Korea and if North Korea sends a missile to another country then we stay out of it. If it comes on U.S. soil then we need to carpet bomb them for a solid six months.

You also are lying when you say we are watching and observing, you people can't shut yourselves up. So cut the crap cupcake.

How does us bitching and armchair qb'ing change anything? Trump and the Republicans can do whatever they want.

We have 3 choices

1. Go along like we did with Iraq and "share the blame" down the road
2. Question every decision and comment Trump makes just like he did to Obama
3. Shut up and just watch

We choose option 2. But really I'm just giving Republicans back the shit they gave us. Do I really believe Trump is making us look weak or stupid? Not really. But since that's what Republicans said about everything Obama did, I guess I can play that game too.

At least I admit I'm just being an asshole like Republicans did to Obama for 8 years. Sorry if I can't give him the love you are giving him.

And the picture I shared with you had nothing to do with what you said. I just wanted to share the pic with you.

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg

How does us bitching and armchair qb'ing change anything? Trump and the Republicans can do whatever they want.

We have 3 choices

1. Go along like we did with Iraq and "share the blame" down the road
2. Question every decision and comment Trump makes just like he did to Obama
3. Shut up and just watch

We choose option 2. But really I'm just giving Republicans back the shit they gave us. Do I really believe Trump is making us look weak or stupid? Not really. But since that's what Republicans said about everything Obama did, I guess I can play that game too.

At least I admit I'm just being an asshole like Republicans did to Obama for 8 years. Sorry if I can't give him the love you are giving him.

And the picture I shared with you had nothing to do with what you said. I just wanted to share the pic with you.

You said this a couple posts ago "We are just watching and observing." And I called your BS and you now admitted it. Thanks for proving I was right, I don't care what you do but at least have the balls to be honest. got it numb nuts.

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg

. You Dems are flat out dangerous to this country.. Y'all try and set the country up for failure, and y'all are doing it at any cost. Do you realize that it is the Demon-crats that has led this nation to the brink ?? I think Trump has crossed y'all's red lines is what it is, and it is driving y'all completely mad. Little Kim ain't gonna get the satisfaction for you all that you want so badly, so it best you turn yourselves back into the docile creatures that you once we're, and let the grown ups clean up the nursery that's been out of control for decades now.

Forum List

Back