🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Good grief, you sure like blaming others for your stupidity. I told you long before the election that Hillary was a terrible, terrible candidate and you bragged how Hillary was going to win in a landslide. Then you blame me, a person that didn't vote for Trump, in a state that is so far blue, it made no difference who I voted for because my state gave Hillary the Electoral College votes. Next time run a decent candidate, dumb shit!

a. Hillary wouldn't have been as bad as Trump. Not even close. Same way Gore would have been better than Bush.

b. I didn't know you lived in a blue state. Good! LOL

c. She was a good candidate. The American people are dumb. Trump is proof of that.

Oh, and Trump looks WEAK! Weak I tell you!!!

Trump Probably Made Up That 'Fire And Fury' Quote On His Own | HuffPost

It's almost embarrassing. Imagine if Obama made up and said some stupid shit like this.

She was a good candidate.

She was a horrible candidate. I've seen no proof she'd have been a good leader.
Most qualified in history? Hilarious!

The American people are dumb.

Jonathan Gruber agrees.

Imagine if Obama made up and said some stupid shit like this.

Hope and Change. DERP!
Nah. Same with Gore. The American people got what they deserved then and will probably again.

What did they get by not electing Gore? 9-11, Iraq and the Great Recession

I wonder what Trump will bring us.

So had Gore been elected, you don't think the 9/11 attacks would have happened? What do you base that on?

Based on the events leading up to 9-11 I think Gore would have took the warnings more seriously

He would have done no such thing and you know it, you are lying.

Who knows? We will never know because you dumb asses elected Trump.
Good grief, you sure like blaming others for your stupidity. I told you long before the election that Hillary was a terrible, terrible candidate and you bragged how Hillary was going to win in a landslide. Then you blame me, a person that didn't vote for Trump, in a state that is so far blue, it made no difference who I voted for because my state gave Hillary the Electoral College votes. Next time run a decent candidate, dumb shit!

a. Hillary wouldn't have been as bad as Trump. Not even close. Same way Gore would have been better than Bush.

c. She was a good candidate. The American people are dumb. Trump is proof of that.

It's almost embarrassing. Imagine if Obama made up and said some stupid shit like this.

Jonathan Gruber agrees.

Hope and Change. DERP!
Nah. Same with Gore. The American people got what they deserved then and will probably again.

So had Gore been elected, you don't think the 9/11 attacks would have happened? What do you base that on?
He based that on Gore being a leftist piece of shit. No other reason.

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

If Trump believed that it would put a straw in his hat from his supporters, or deflect from the Russian investigation, you bet he would go to war with anyone, including N. Korea.

BUT--I have a feeling that there are a few Generals in the Joint Chiefs of staff that would put him in a straight jacket first.

SIERS080316

There is no respect in either the Republican Senate or house for this President.
"
"Republican Sen. John McCain
says "great leaders" don't threaten foes unless they're ready to act — and he's not certain President Donald Trump is ready to act against North Korea.

McCain, who heads the Armed Services Committee, made the comments Tuesday in an interview on KTAR News in Phoenix.

He is responding to Trump's warning that North Korea could face "fire and fury" if it threatens the United States after a new report said U.S. intelligence officials believe Pyongyang has successfully produced a nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles.

McCain says he takes exception to Trump's comments "because you got to be sure you can do what you say you're going to do."
The Latest: Australia dubs North Korea reckless, provocat

This is the typical saber rattleing that we have seen come out of N. Korea for a couple of decades now. They're not stupid enough to believe that if they hit any or our allies with a nuclear weapon that we wouldn't pave their entire country immediately.
. Is McCain engaging in treason or traitorous behavior against this President ?? When the nation is threatened we come together, and not play dirty politics with the nations security. McCain is engaging in dirty politics due his butthurt run in he had with Trump. Don't these republicrats understand that the nation is on to them and their shananigans by now. ??

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Please God please let NK nuke California, New York and Colorado.

It's amazing how personal you make this shit. Really dude? You went there? You hope my home state and others are nuked? You need serious psychological help.

A majority of them are hoping that Trump does go to war with NK. Never believe a republican when the say they oppose neo-conservatism.
They are welcome to volunteer to go to Seoul and help out.

It's amazing how personal you make this shit. Really dude? You went there? You hope my home state and others are nuked? You need serious psychological help.
He's not an American....so it makes more sense.

Quite simply, if the U.S. (or anyone), in order to terminate his nuclear fighting capability, were going to engage against KJU in a war, the best time to do so was be before he had any means to wage such a war, in other words, preemptively. That window of time and its attendant opportunities have passed.

Which is exactly what Billionaire Donald Trump told Chris Matthews in 1999.

He was right then, and he's doing the right thing now.

You lost me here. Isn't Kim Jong Un continuing the tradition of making many threats without actually attempting any of them? Threatening war with the US seems almost to be a monthly thing from North Korea.

Did North Korea have nuclear missiles at that time?

Jonathan Gruber agrees.

Hope and Change. DERP!

Based on the events leading up to 9-11 I think Gore would have took the warnings more seriously

Was he going to round up all the foreign flight school students?

All bush had to do was warn the airlines after the FBI warned him. Bush blew off the report

Jonathan Gruber agrees.

Hope and Change. DERP!

Was he going to round up all the foreign flight school students?

All bush had to do was warn the airlines after the FBI warned him. Bush blew off the report

Can you post the FBI warning he should have forwarded to the airlines?

You take this board seriously? Lol! Now that is funny!

We will never know. All we know is bush got hit and got us in the great recession. He took the title from Carter as worst President ever.......

FDR is still the worst president ever.

Frank's fingerprints are all over the financial fiasco - The Boston Globe

"mortgage lenders didn't wake up one fine day deciding to junk long-held standards of creditworthiness in order to make ill-advised loans to unqualified borrowers. It would be closer to the truth to say they woke up to find the government twisting their arms and demanding that they do so - or else.

The roots of this crisis go back to the Carter administration. That was when government officials, egged on by left-wing activists, began accusing mortgage lenders of racism and "redlining" because urban blacks were being denied mortgages at a higher rate than suburban whites.

The pressure to make more loans to minorities (read: to borrowers with weak credit histories) became relentless."

You take this board seriously? Lol! Now that is funny!
Um obviously I'm not the one who takes it seriously you nimrod.

We will never know. All we know is bush got hit and got us in the great recession. He took the title from Carter as worst President ever.......

FDR is still the worst president ever.

Frank's fingerprints are all over the financial fiasco - The Boston Globe

"mortgage lenders didn't wake up one fine day deciding to junk long-held standards of creditworthiness in order to make ill-advised loans to unqualified borrowers. It would be closer to the truth to say they woke up to find the government twisting their arms and demanding that they do so - or else.

The roots of this crisis go back to the Carter administration. That was when government officials, egged on by left-wing activists, began accusing mortgage lenders of racism and "redlining" because urban blacks were being denied mortgages at a higher rate than suburban whites.

The pressure to make more loans to minorities (read: to borrowers with weak credit histories) became relentless."
Yeah but he put Japs in camps. He rulz

Forum List

Back