🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Lol no. You're just trying way too hard. Not sure why. Maybe you don't have a life outside this forum so you randomly start flaming me out of nowhere? It may be you that takes this forum too seriously out of the three of us.

Lol! I'm not the one crying about a post silly little cupcake. He hates California, New York and Colorado, no different than the people that hate Texas and the South. Personally I like Colorado, but I can't stand California, that place is hell.
FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg
Have no idea what your cartoon has to do with my post, but what the hell, the Dems are growing crazier and crazier everyday.

We are just watching and observing. You like how things are going with North Korea? You glad Trumps our spokesman? You like the tough talk when it's empty? He's looking weak and stupid.

President Donald Trump’s threat on Tuesday to rain “fire and fury” down upon North Korea if the nuclear-powered hereditary dictatorship made any more threats against the United States immediately increased fears of a nuclear war that could kill millions. It took less than 24 hours for North Korea to cross Trump’s red line and threaten to shoot missiles near the U.S. island territory of Guam. In those same 24 hours, U.S. officials walked back the erratic president’s off-the-cuff and already-crossed red line.
. You Dems are flat out dangerous to this country.. Y'all try and set the country up for failure, and y'all are doing it at any cost. Do you realize that it is the Demon-crats that has led this nation to the brink ?? I think Trump has crossed y'all's red lines is what it is, and it is driving y'all completely mad. Little Kim ain't gonna get the satisfaction for you all that you want so badly, so it best you turn yourselves back into the docile creatures that you once we're, and let the grown ups clean up the nursery that's been out of control for decades now.
Like bush cleaned up Iraq? You're an idiot

Lol no. You're just trying way too hard. Not sure why. Maybe you don't have a life outside this forum so you randomly start flaming me out of nowhere? It may be you that takes this forum too seriously out of the three of us.

Lol! I'm not the one crying about a post silly little cupcake. He hates California, New York and Colorado, no different than the people that hate Texas and the South. Personally I like Colorado, but I can't stand California, that place is hell.
FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg
Have no idea what your cartoon has to do with my post, but what the hell, the Dems are growing crazier and crazier everyday.

We are just watching and observing. You like how things are going with North Korea? You glad Trumps our spokesman? You like the tough talk when it's empty? He's looking weak and stupid.

President Donald Trump’s threat on Tuesday to rain “fire and fury” down upon North Korea if the nuclear-powered hereditary dictatorship made any more threats against the United States immediately increased fears of a nuclear war that could kill millions. It took less than 24 hours for North Korea to cross Trump’s red line and threaten to shoot missiles near the U.S. island territory of Guam. In those same 24 hours, U.S. officials walked back the erratic president’s off-the-cuff and already-crossed red line.
. You Dems are flat out dangerous to this country.. Y'all try and set the country up for failure, and y'all are doing it at any cost. Do you realize that it is the Demon-crats that has led this nation to the brink ?? I think Trump has crossed y'all's red lines is what it is, and it is driving y'all completely mad. Little Kim ain't gonna get the satisfaction for you all that you want so badly, so it best you turn yourselves back into the docile creatures that you once we're, and let the grown ups clean up the nursery that's been out of control for decades now.
Yeah, like what happens in the next year is our fault you retard. Sorry you didn't like how America was being run pre Trump but we don't like it post Trump.

And stop complaining about us. We haven't made Mitch McConnell a failure he's that on his own.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

FBI guy went to Crawford and told bush they were gonna use airplanes.

You didn't say what the airlines were supposed to do. Stunning.

Tragic Bill Clinton's "Wall of Silence" prevented the 17 agencies from communicating and connecting the dots.

But you know all this, you just live in your own pot!

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

That depends on which time. They have threatened to use nuclear weapons against the US before, if that is what you mean.

Step up.

They did not have the weapons at that time nor did they have a delivery system.

Susan Rice also advised petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama to do nothing and allow North Korea to go ahead with their nuclear program.

Now we're in a disastrous situation.

That depends on which time. They have threatened to use nuclear weapons against the US before, if that is what you mean.

Step up.

Susan Rice also advised petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama to do nothing and allow North Korea to go ahead with their nuclear program.

NK had conducted their fourth nuclear test prior to the threat I linked, as well as launching a satellite into space. The threat was from March of last year. I'm not sure why you are so certain that a year ago they did not have the weapons nor a delivery system. :dunno:

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

Yes, the Clintons are honest people so I believe them. Not!

It took less than 24 hours for North Korea to cross Trump’s red line and threaten to shoot missiles near the U.S. island territory of Guam.

Liar!

President Donald Trump never laid down a red line as was done by petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.

You prove that President Trump's statement was effective. The day before Kim Jong-un stated that he would attack Guam. After Trump's statement, he backed off and said he'd attack the ocean.

NK had conducted their fourth nuclear test prior to the threat I linked, as well as launching a satellite into space. The threat was from March of last year. I'm not sure why you are so certain that a year ago they did not have the weapons nor a delivery system. :dunno:

Look back a year ago and show us where NK had a miniaturized nuclear warhead that would fit on an ICBM and reach the US.

Step up.

And Trump will let them go ahead with it too then iran because he's showing weakness

FIREFURY-hajjaj.jpg

. Bush's job would have been completed if it hadn't have been for that idiot Obama. He could mess up a two car funeral.

. Bush's job would have been completed if it hadn't have been for that idiot Obama. He could mess up a two car funeral.
Oh get real! Bush invaded Iraq in 03, 04,05,06,07,08 quagmire bitch. Surge.

Trump will see nothing you can do if Iraqis won't stand up for themselves. So trump's.p will babysit the middle East for 100 years?

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'
Cleaning up after Obama is going to be costly. Why did he and Hillary fail so badly regarding NK? They allowed this to happen. They encouraged it though their ineptness. Maybe they should have sent a magic reset button. Guess they were too busy bundling billions to the Iranian military.

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Cleaning up after Obama is going to be costly. Why did he and Hillary fail so badly regarding NK? They allowed this to happen. They encouraged it though their ineptness. Maybe they should have sent a magic reset button. Guess they were too busy bundling billions to the Iranian military.
Tell me: what should have Hillary done exactly about NK?

Maybe she should have given them a reset button?

That is the problem. Liberals have no idea how to confront real tyrants. Appease Iran by sending billions. Appease NK by sending food and oil. Always terrified of a real confrontation. No idea what to do except give stuff away they didn't earn. It works at home for them, so they thought it would work on crazy dictators. All of you were wrong.

That is the problem. Liberals have no idea how to confront real tyrants. Appease Iran by sending billions. Appease NK by sending food and oil. Always terrified of a real confrontation. No idea what to do except give stuff away they didn't earn. It works at home for them, so they thought it would work on crazy dictators. All of you were wrong.
Trust me I noticed you didn't answer my question about what she SHOULD have done. It's because you don't know you dumb tree.

Forum List

Back