🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Whether you agree with the idea or not, war with North Korea is not "unthinkable."

Well tell us the outcome Mr. Military Genius? Will our troops march into Pyongyang and be met with young ingenue passing out flowers?

Where did I claim or imply I am any sort of military expert? I didn't say war with North Korea was desirable, or would be pleasant, or would not involve the horrors and suffering that war always entails. However, considering the near-constant fighting and war that this country has been involved in, even if it isn't usually a declared war, I don't see why war with NK would be "unthinkable."

Wouid Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Why is it unthinkable?
Just how clean do you think a war with NK would be?
Not very clean at all.

th
Yeah, you can easily say that can't you? Its not your life at risk if war breaks out - it's millions of Korean civilians from both counties who are seriously at risk from full scale war. Oh, and let's not forget the US troops stationed there. Obviously you don't care about their well-being.

You're a pussy.

Odd response,

I agreed with you.
Oh good.

Why is it unthinkable?

They are democrats, they are thinking that North Korea could freely bomb us (cause the demwits hate the president so much), and wipe out conservatives. SInce they are thinking that we would, could, and should do nothing, fighting back is unthinkable.

The most likely targets of an attack would be Hawaii or the west coast. You would think just self preservation would cause them to desire a solution.

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Why is it unthinkable if you have a hostile country making nukes? What world do you live in? I'm not even making a pro war stance. I'm just wondering what the fuck your logic is.

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?
Still pissed about Hillary losing I see...
How many months ago was that?

We are passed "who cares" and well into "huh"?
Unfortunately the left isn't over it. It sculpt their every thread. Just look at the petulan way the OP is worded. It oozed butthurt. It in no way implies that the poster is seeking unbiased conversation regarding a deadly serious matter.

You know you are an ass, I don't think you can get over it. This thread is not about who won or lost last November dumb shit.
Ohhh but it is. This thread was birthed by the angst and suffering of that loss.

A majority of them are hoping that Trump does go to war with NK. Never believe a republican when the say they oppose neo-conservatism.
We should be blowing up EVERY SINGLE test rocket they put on a launch pad.
If they choose to then retaliate the hell that rains down on them is their own fault. Most of the world has told them to stop yet they persist, for decades now.
But have no fear we all know you lefties & pacifists will blame it all on Trump no matter the reason or outcome.

Why is it unthinkable?

They are democrats, they are thinking that North Korea could freely bomb us (cause the demwits hate the president so much), and wipe out conservatives. SInce they are thinking that we would, could, and should do nothing, fighting back is unthinkable.

The most likely targets of an attack would be Hawaii or the west coast. You would think just self preservation would cause them to desire a solution.
. Hitler types don't desire solutions. They are madmen. Anyone have evidence to suggest Kim is a sane person at this point ?

If war is so unthinkable where did the thought to ask the question come from?

I don't want war. There aren't alot of options. The days where doing nothing Is an option are quickly dwindling.

The question you need to ask is if the worst happens will you support your country? Or will you betray it because your candidate lost?
I think the answer to that question is obvious...

A majority of them are hoping that Trump does go to war with NK. Never believe a republican when the say they oppose neo-conservatism.
If they choose to then retaliate the hell that rains down on them is their own fault. Most of the world has told them to stop yet they persist, for decades now.
But have no fear we all know you lefties & pacifists will blame it all on Trump no matter the reason or outcome.
. Blow up one of their missles, and they retaliate on South Korea. Hmmmm.

. Blow up one of their missles, and they retaliate on South Korea. Hmmmm.
I don't function from a position of what ifs & fear.
Then CAN NOT be allowed to continue down the same path or it won't be SK in the crosshairs

north korea has south korea as their protection from us nuking them...the wind and nuclear fall out would destroy them both and japan and parts of the china northern border...

as far as blowing up all their missals...good idea!

Though I heard on the news we may not know where they all are at....missing just 1 could still be a catastrophe for us....!

I read we've been using our cyber power to make there missals duds under Obama, and that could be a good option for President Trump to pursue and strengthen as well? And maybe a missal defense program....?

Why is it unthinkable?

. Hitler types don't desire solutions. They are madmen. Anyone have evidence to suggest Kim is a sane person at this point ?
And based on your response to me you are apparently willing to allow that madman to continue refining his weapons of mass destruction.

north korea has south korea as their protection from us nuking them...the wind and nuclear fall out would destroy them both and japan and parts of the china northern border...

as far as blowing up all their missals...good idea!

Though I heard on the news we may not know where they all are at....missing just 1 could still be a catastrophe for us....!

I read we've been using our cyber power to make there missals duds under Obama, and that could be a good option for President Trump to pursue and strengthen as well? And maybe a missal defense program....?
We don't need to "nuke" them.

Knock it off with the hyperbole. We have the ability to stop their program dead in its tracks without ever employing those kinds of weapons.

On Trump's watch - North Korea develops miniaturized nuclear warhead. On Trump's watch!

North Korea Produces Miniaturized Nuclear Warhead, Report Says

He was basically left alone by America for far too long and noone wanted to confront China. Trump hasn't been in office two terms, let alone one, this isn't on him,

It happened on Trump's watch! You NaziCon assholes would be blaming Hillary if she had won. FACT: It happened on Trump's watch!
thats funny when a Nazilib calls anyone a Nazi.....

People in this thread remind me of parents with out of control children. So afraid to do the right thing because they're afraid of how their children might react to the much needed dicipline

On Trump's watch - North Korea develops miniaturized nuclear warhead. On Trump's watch!

He was basically left alone by America for far too long and noone wanted to confront China. Trump hasn't been in office two terms, let alone one, this isn't on him,

It happened on Trump's watch! You NaziCon assholes would be blaming Hillary if she had won. FACT: It happened on Trump's watch!
His nukes were developed on Obama's watch. They were prepped for missiles on Obama's watch. Fact.

See? Right on cue. The good stuff that has happened since Trump was elected, all to Trump's credit.
The bad stuff? Someone else's fault.
sounds like the same shit when obama was president......

His nukes were developed on Obama's watch. They were prepped for missiles on Obama's watch. Fact.

See? Right on cue. The good stuff that has happened since Trump was elected, all to Trump's credit.
The bad stuff? Someone else's fault.
sounds like the same shit when obama was president......
Booooosh

Why is war unthinkable? NK is threatening to hit the US with nukes.

Doesn't North Korea know war is unthinkable?

a) perhaps they saw what happened with Qaddafi
b) perhaps they recall we sold them nuclear reactors a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list
c) perhaps they know they bought said reactors from a company Rumsfeld once sat on the board if directors of
d) perhaps they know this was an utterly bipartisan operation initiated under Clinton and followed through on by Bush
e) perhaps they know Bush ponied up US tax payer funding to close the deal
f) perhaps they know the average american is too phucking stupid/lazy to keep up with the machinations of their own govt
g) perhaps they know Wall Street and the corporate state is an expansionist nuclear colonial empire

a) perhaps they saw what happened with Qaddafi

Yeah, Clinton and Obama really fucked that up.

b) perhaps they recall we sold them nuclear reactors a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list

Yeah, the other Clinton really fucked that up.

g) perhaps they know Wall Street and the corporate state is an expansionist nuclear colonial empire

Every 72 years we have to nuke some Asians, eh?

In this case, war is acceptable with North Korea. Casualties of our servicemen and Seoul civilians should be considered collateral damage in the long run. We have to take ALL of his missile sites and 11,000 artillery systems out. We have to nuke their tunnel systems and take out his command structure. His family must be neutralized so no heirs can take over. The North Koreans see him as a deity. I'm sure the B-52's, B-1's, and B-2 Steaths at Guam are being prepped right now, as long as it doesn't tip over.
How do you suppose all of that will sit with China and Russia?

Do you believe they would like to see a united, US friendly Korean peninsula?

Actually they could attack South Korea with thousands of artillery pieces, a minute after they see a radar blip from a SLBM.

Forum List

Back