🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Not afraid of Trump? Well, they should be, he commands the largest army on earth, perhaps in the universe.
. Agree, but this is about nuclear exchanges not armies. There is always a way to avoid the nuclear options, and that is to have the patience to make plans that have substance to them, and not just playing lip service to a situation that could harm millions if done wrong or goes wrong.

Wouid Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Why is it unthinkable?
Just how clean do you think a war with NK would be?

It will be the nastiest fighting since WWII.
We'd be lucky if China didn't get involved like they did in the last go around.
. They would get involved. That's a given.

So WWIII then?

Wouid Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Why is it unthinkable?
Just how clean do you think a war with NK would be?

It will be the nastiest fighting since WWII.
We'd be lucky if China didn't get involved like they did in the last go around.
. They would get involved. That's a given.

So WWIII then?
. Not just yet.

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Not afraid of Trump? Well, they should be, he commands the largest army on earth, perhaps in the universe.
. Agree, but this is about nuclear exchanges not armies. There is always a way to avoid the nuclear options, and that is to have the patience to make plans that have substance to them, and not just playing lip service to a situation that could harm millions if done wrong or goes wrong.

Here is one way: blow up the missile silo before it ever emerges.

Actually China has the largest standing army with NK a close fourth.

Largest Armies In The World
Rank Country Active Military
1 China 2,333,000
2 United States 1,492,200
3 India 1,325,000
4 North Korea 1,190,000

Bill Clinton "went to war" with the unarmed civilians in Bosnia/Yugoslavia when he was caught with his freaking pants down in the Oval Office and the radical left didn't seem to mind at all. The estimated casualties for the bombing is around 5,000 civilians. That's a pretty heavy price to pay for a B.J. but lefties loved it and the liberal a-holes in the media supported it. Nobody talked about attacking N.K. during Barry Hussein's freaking eight years and now the hypocrite left is pounding the war drums while pretending that it is "unthinkable".

1 China 2,333,000
3 India 1,325,000
4 North Korea 1,190,000

I am talking about an army, not people fighting with sticks or something similar.

1 China 2,333,000
3 India 1,325,000
4 North Korea 1,190,000

I am talking about an army, not people fighting with sticks or something similar.

Sticks? Are you really that dumb?

Obviously the fight would be where their entire military is located. Ours is not there.

1 China 2,333,000
3 India 1,325,000
4 North Korea 1,190,000

Obviously the fight would be where their entire military is located. Ours is not there.

What the hell are you babbling about?

I never said that China shouldn't take care of the issue. The OP is still mindbogglingly dumb.

Hey, Rooseveldt ended a depression by starting a war. Today's Democrats have everything ass backwards so is it not possible that want to end economic good times by starting a war? In any casey, they seem Hell-bent on starting one.

You republicans are such pussies. You panic way too easily. There is no way Un could successfully nuke the US even if the missile had the capability of reaching the coast. Do you even know how much we spend on defense?

Should we wait to "panic" until Seoul, Tokyo, Hawaii or San Francisco receive a nuclear missile?

I%20told%20Russia-M.jpg

1 China 2,333,000
3 India 1,325,000
4 North Korea 1,190,000

What the hell are you babbling about?

I never said that China shouldn't take care of the issue. The OP is still mindbogglingly dumb.

China?

time to declare war then...and let Congress vote on it as it is suppose to be and if 2/3's of congress say yea, then we go to war against Korea....

I don't think congress will get 2/3's to vote yea....

So much for Trump being a pacifist and against war...

Your choice then is to wait until North Korea launches a nuclear missile against us or one of our allies. Then what?

Forum List

Back