🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Wouid Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Why is it unthinkable?
Just how clean do you think a war with NK would be?
Not very clean at all.

th
Yeah, you can easily say that can't you? Its not your life at risk if war breaks out - it's millions of Korean civilians from both counties who are seriously at risk from full scale war. Oh, and let's not forget the US troops stationed there. Obviously you don't care about their well-being.

You're a pussy.

Its not your life at risk if war breaks out - it's millions of Korean civilians from both counties who are seriously at risk from full scale war.

You're right.
We should just give him South Korea.

You're a fucking moron.

We should be blowing up EVERY SINGLE test rocket they put on a launch pad.
If they choose to then retaliate the hell that rains down on them is their own fault. Most of the world has told them to stop yet they persist, for decades now.
But have no fear we all know you lefties & pacifists will blame it all on Trump no matter the reason or outcome.

Actually they could attack South Korea with thousands of artillery pieces, a minute after they see a radar blip from a SLBM.
So be it. My family & our country's safety > south Korea.

Reality often sucks but hiding from it serves no one

You're right.
We should just give him South Korea.

You're a fucking moron.

First off Kim Jong Un would have several minutes warning from a sub based missile launch. We would have to fire cruise missiles instead of ICBM's because they're parked off the coast, and SLBM's have a minimum distnce of thousands of miles.

Wouid Trump do the unthinkable and go to war with North Korea?

Why is it unthinkable?

They are democrats, they are thinking that North Korea could freely bomb us (cause the demwits hate the president so much), and wipe out conservatives. SInce they are thinking that we would, could, and should do nothing, fighting back is unthinkable.

The most likely targets of an attack would be Hawaii or the west coast. You would think just self preservation would cause them to desire a solution.
. Hitler types don't desire solutions. They are madmen. Anyone have evidence to suggest Kim is a sane person at this point ?
And based on your response to me you are apparently willing to allow that madman to continue refining his weapons of mass destruction.
. Don't flatter yourself... There are other options. Think.

Why is it unthinkable?

They are democrats, they are thinking that North Korea could freely bomb us (cause the demwits hate the president so much), and wipe out conservatives. SInce they are thinking that we would, could, and should do nothing, fighting back is unthinkable.

The most likely targets of an attack would be Hawaii or the west coast. You would think just self preservation would cause them to desire a solution.
. Hitler types don't desire solutions. They are madmen. Anyone have evidence to suggest Kim is a sane person at this point ?
And based on your response to me you are apparently willing to allow that madman to continue refining his weapons of mass destruction.
Indeed and I just listed the best option. All out war from that point would be on that country's shoulders. We've had decades of weak policy with them, it's now time to rip the scab off the wound & treat it properly before it's too late

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Your question should be is Kim Jong-un crazy enough to launch a nuclear tip missile at the United States, South Korea or Japan.

For decades former presidents have played kick the can with North Korea. Doing anything to get through their administration without war. NOW the can is at the end of the road.

What do you suggest?

Indeed and I just listed the best option. All out war from that point would be on that country's shoulders. We've had decades of weak policy with them, it's now time to rip the scab off the wound & treat it properly before it's too late
. You don't take a hammer to a fine oiled machine to make it work or to a brilliant thought out plan.

. You don't take a hammer to a fine oiled machine to make it work or to a brilliant thought out plan.
If we had a brilliant thought out plan ballistic missiles wouldn't be landing off the coast of Japan

Would he do the unthinkable and appease them, send em some money perhaps......

I know, lets ask the French ! Lmfao

Any outbreak of war would make 9-11 look like a weekend in Chicago.

Can any RW on here make an argument saying "no Trump wouldn't do something that stupid."?

No you cannot. You all know we are dealing with an impulsive moron so anything could happen.

I guess some cons would be all for it because they blindly support anything this idiot does or says.

Trump - in his usual caveman bluster - lobbed a crazy threat at NK that will literally accomplish nothing to deter Un's actions going forward. He's not afraid of Trump. None of our enemies are. Putin, ISIS, and NK's regime think he is a moron. Why is it so hard for Trumpsters to accept this?

Not afraid of Trump? Well, they should be, he commands the largest army on earth, perhaps in the universe.

Your question should be is Kim Jong-un crazy enough to launch a nuclear tip missile at the United States, South Korea or Japan.

For decades former presidents have played kick the can with North Korea. Doing anything to get through their administration without war. NOW the can is at the end of the road.

What do you suggest?
. If me, I would suggest a carefully laid out plan that would change the leadership of NK. China either helps in the plan or suffers isolation from the western alliance's who will seek to punish those complicit with the NK actions of late.

A majority of them are hoping that Trump does go to war with NK. Never believe a republican when the say they oppose neo-conservatism.
We should be blowing up EVERY SINGLE test rocket they put on a launch pad.
If they choose to then retaliate the hell that rains down on them is their own fault. Most of the world has told them to stop yet they persist, for decades now.
But have no fear we all know you lefties & pacifists will blame it all on Trump no matter the reason or outcome.
north korea has south korea as their protection from us nuking them...the wind and nuclear fall out would destroy them both and japan and parts of the china northern border...

as far as blowing up all their missals...good idea!

Though I heard on the news we may not know where they all are at....missing just 1 could still be a catastrophe for us....!

I read we've been using our cyber power to make there missals duds under Obama, and that could be a good option for President Trump to pursue and strengthen as well? And maybe a missal defense program....?
We don't need to "nuke" them.

Knock it off with the hyperbole. We have the ability to stop their program dead in its tracks without ever employing those kinds of weapons.
IF we can hit them all, as mentioned by someone else....if any are left he may retaliate against south korea or guam or even japan

Not afraid of Trump? Well, they should be, he commands the largest army on earth, perhaps in the universe.
Maybe they are not afraid....

Big boys, don't tweet.... ????

Forum List

Back