Would you be sad if Donald Trump loses the Presidential election?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump has only a 9.3% chance of winning the elections according to forecasts
now.jpg

Things are not looking so good for Trump supporters. If he loses the election (highly likely), will you guys be upset? I have a feeling lots of hardcore Trump fans will be depressed if he loses. I would certainly be sad, but will carry on with my life

03FEEABD87D6AEF0BFFA50CB80BFCBB8458C34C0

^ For whomever wins (going to be Clinton). I know both of them have the capacity to incite civil violence.

Not really sad. Pissed off,yes. I am expecting it. Its what dumbocrats do. Cheat,Lie,etc. I just look forward to the day they are all convicted and given their just punishments for Anti Americanism and Treason. :) Its how I look forward to the future that you disenfranchise people well they just turn to violence....which is fine with me. It would also be the final nail in the coffin of the question just how STUPID the American voter is. I mean I figured they were pretty dumb after 2 terms of Bush and Obama but this would take the cake.They would literally pick one candidate over the other (supposedly) because one said mean things and the other did bad actions....and they still picked the one that committed actual crimes and got people killed.

Not really sad. Pissed off,yes. I am expecting it. Its what dumbocrats do. Cheat,Lie,etc. I just look forward to the day they are all convicted and given their just punishments for Anti Americanism and Treason. :) Its how I look forward to the future that you disenfranchise people well they just turn to violence....which is fine with me. It would also be the final nail in the coffin of the question just how STUPID the American voter is. I mean I figured they were pretty dumb after 2 terms of Bush and Obama but this would take the cake.They would literally pick one candidate over the other (supposedly) because one said mean things and the other did bad actions....and they still picked the one that committed actual crimes and got people killed.
yeah lots of people would be furious. All the time wasted and effort attending rallies

yeah lots of people would be furious. All the time wasted and effort attending rallies
Well, I'm sure Drumpf will blame everyone (including his Drumpfsters) except himself.

Well, I'm sure Drumpf will blame everyone (including his Drumpfsters) except himself.
real talk

Oh I don't think its wasted. Especially if Trump responds the way I think he will once the election has been stolen and its over.

Donald Trump has only a 9.3% chance of winning the elections according to forecasts
now.jpg

Things are not looking so good for Trump supporters. If he loses the election (highly likely), will you guys be upset? I have a feeling lots of hardcore Trump fans will be depressed if he loses. I would certainly be sad, but will carry on with my life
I'll be delighted but I'll keep it to myself for the most part. No rubbing it in or gloating. This has been an emotional election and many people will be very disappointed. It will be time to remember we are not enemies.

You trumpsters can skip straight on down to to feeling bad right now - his loss is near certainty at this point.

And by the way thanks! - Hillary probably couldn't have done without all of you. :2up:

ODIUM, see: Odium

Notice, each clue for the word Odium describes an emotion. It is a perfect moniker for this poster, a curmudgeon on steroids.

now.jpg

I would be devastated to the point I might buy a ticket to the Big Island so I can fling myself into the big volcano... ( Of course many on here might offer to fly me there free and help shove me into that valcano :) )

If Trump loses:

Birds will never sing again...

The Sun will no longer rise...

Newborns will fall silent...

The world will have denied itself of the wonderful Orange Glow Messiah...

th

So let not make me sad or suicidal until the day after, or maybe I will just go to Mexico to build that wall to keep all of you fools inside if he does win!!!

( Yes, I am insane but it make me wonder what is the excuse for the idiots that voted for the two top candidates, is retardation? )

Big deal. You're already pissed off about made up shit. You'll still be pissed off about made up shit later. Not my fault that you're an idiot.

now.jpg

I'll be delighted but I'll keep it to myself for the most part. No rubbing it in or gloating. This has been an emotional election and many people will be very disappointed. It will be time to remember we are not enemies.

That's hard to do with Trump stirring up the crazies for a riot.

I won't be sad at all if either one loses. I'm overwhelmed with happiness under my leader.

now.jpg

who is "we"?

Forum List

Back