Would you go one year without makeup?

Not a fan of lipstick, it interferes with eating. Don't know how women car wear it, as it will get into the food, and ruin the flavor. Not to mention it's also an obstacle when having a drink.

A woman is battling her insecurities by not wearing makeup for a year.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/would-you-go-one-year-without-makeup-92654012109.html

I wouldn't go one day without makeup. It's a habit and I like the habit. :thup:

Yeah but how do you rate your looks without it?
Some women wear makeup not to look better but because they want to 'hide'...
Some women feel insecure without cosmetics.
Some women are self deluded to thinking they "don't look good" without it...
I say "horse hockey"....I prefer women who don't have to "paint da face".....
I say...don't be afraid of who you are....

A woman is battling her insecurities by not wearing makeup for a year.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/would-you-go-one-year-without-makeup-92654012109.html

I wouldn't go one day without makeup. It's a habit and I like the habit. :thup:

Yeah but how do you rate your looks without it?
Some women wear makeup not to look better but because they want to 'hide'...
Some women feel insecure without cosmetics.
Some women are self deluded to thinking they "don't look good" without it...
I say "horse hockey"....I prefer women who don't have to "paint da face".....
I say...don't be afraid of who you are....

Yeah right! Lol! You all say that, until you're face to face with all the uglies, and that must also be why you all post pictures of women with TONS of makeup on, and those are the ones you all find beautiful. Lol! You guys are funny!

My makeup is Paint Shop Pro, lol. I smooth out the wrinkles and powder my face a bit. :lol:

Define 'makeup'.

Does brushing my teeth to remove last nights' pizza gunk count?

Maybe not, because it qualifies as a health care action....how about shaving...or aftershave lotion...?

Makeup isn't anything new. People have been wearing makeup since ancient times, women AND men; war paint, ceremonial decorative makeup, etc. I don't know why some men have such an issue with makeup. As long as it isn't caked on, it looks just fine and there is nothing wrong with it. So there! *sticks out tongue* You won't take my makeup until you pry it out of my cold dead hands. Lol! J/K!

It's kinda funny when ya think about it......if you post a pic of yourself, someone always says "That is doctored!"
Um. Yeah. It is. Smoothing out the lines, making the skin more glowing or matte finish, maybe just a SMIDGE of color on the lips or cheeks.

But running around with shitloads of makeup on, nobody says "You doctored yourself!"

:lol:

Makeup isn't anything new. People have been wearing makeup since ancient times, women AND men; war paint, ceremonial decorative makeup, etc. I don't know why some men have such an issue with makeup. As long as it isn't caked on, it looks just fine and there is nothing wrong with it. So there! *sticks out tongue* You won't take my makeup until you pry it out of my cold dead hands. Lol! J/K!

I got a smiley for ya, ChrisL

2z55344.jpg

The girl in the article linked in the OP doesn't need any stinking makeup....she looks great without it.

I've never been a fan of makeup. It does look good from a distance, but if I'm siting 3 feet of closed to a lady I would rather see her than a caked on mess.

I still have nightmares from when I was a kid and Aunt Mary with her lipstick and caked on makeup wanted to give me a kiss. I tried to stay away from her the best I could.

Please, when it comes to makeup, less really is best!

The art of makeup that many women nowadays have no clue about is....it's supposed to look like you are not wearing any. It is to enhance your best features.

Forum List

Back