Would you go one year without makeup?

"Makeup" is a broad (no pun intended) term. What does the modern term of "makeup" mean to normal non show-biz women.

See my post above yours. Makeup usually means foundation, powder, blush, mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, eye liner and maybe eyebrow pencil.

I don't usually wear foundation because I think it clogs my pores up. I will wear a little dab of concealer here and there if I have a blemish or something, or to hide bags under my eyes or what not.

I do usually wear eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss, and that's about it. I try to keep the eyeliner very thin because I don't like to have those "raccoon eyes" either. :)

So any ladies here willing to show a pic of themselves without makeup? lol. I have a pic...about 2 years old. Erased lines of course, compliments of paint shop pro ;). I am wearing a smidge of mascara for this pic and the tinted lip gloss but that's it.

I'll show mine if someone else shows theirs. ;)

Lol! I'm not showing mine, at least not until I've been here a little while. I'm just a newbie, I'm not THAT brave yet! :lol:

"Makeup" is a broad (no pun intended) term. What does the modern term of "makeup" mean to normal non show-biz women.

See my post above yours. Makeup usually means foundation, powder, blush, mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, eye liner and maybe eyebrow pencil.

If you left out all the other stuff and just included lipstick would it qualify as generic makeup?

So any ladies here willing to show a pic of themselves without makeup? lol. I have a pic...about 2 years old. Erased lines of course, compliments of paint shop pro ;). I am wearing a smidge of mascara for this pic and the tinted lip gloss but that's it.

I'll show mine if someone else shows theirs. ;)

you want a medal for not wearing lippie?

Lord above give us patience.

ChrisL...there is a thread here that shows pics of the members. You might wanna check it out if you are curious.

Our dear skye is obnoxious when she is drinking...but DAYUM she is gorgeous.

Are you drunk again, Skye?:cuckoo:

you know busybody?

I .... I should really let you have it .....because sometimes you are obnoxious...but I will not. Peace to u

Last edited:
Here ya go [MENTION=50165]ChrisL[/MENTION]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ctures-cummon-dont-be-shy-pictorial-nsfw.html

It's an older thread so you might wanna look at the last 20 pages for now..then work your way back cuz some of the folks in there are no longer around.

Oh thanks much! I will definitely check that out later. :) Maybe I'll post some pictures one of these days too. To be honest, I am totally confused by this forum, and it's going to take me a little while to get used to how things operate around here! Lol!

Define it for God's sake. WTF does makeup mean? I would imagine that most metrosexual urban men are guilty of using makeup on a daily basis.

ChrisL...there is a thread here that shows pics of the members. You might wanna check it out if you are curious.

Our dear skye is obnoxious when she is drinking...but DAYUM she is gorgeous.

and you are a jealous pathetic sad woman!

peace to u

Here ya go [MENTION=50165]ChrisL[/MENTION]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ctures-cummon-dont-be-shy-pictorial-nsfw.html

It's an older thread so you might wanna look at the last 20 pages for now..then work your way back cuz some of the folks in there are no longer around.

Oh thanks much! I will definitely check that out later. :) Maybe I'll post some pictures one of these days too. To be honest, I am totally confused by this forum, and it's going to take me a little while to get used to how things operate around here! Lol!

You'll get the hang of it, hon. I like ya already! If you have any questions..just ask. Folks here will help ya along..or make fun of ya while helping. :D

Define it for God's sake. WTF does makeup mean? I would imagine that most metrosexual urban men are guilty of using makeup on a daily basis.

Well, it's not lotion and stuff like that. It's cosmetics. You know, eyeliner, mascara, blush, concealer, foundation. This stuff here is makeup.

makeup-products-35964.jpg

I am not going to make her cry...I am not going to make her cry!:D:badgrin::D

Gotta be a good girl. gotta gottaLOLLOLLOL:badgrin:

Forum List

Back