Would you let this man migrate from the Middle East to the US?

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
Being as we have so many posters who negatively paint ethnic groups with one wide brush, I wonder how many of these bigots would include this man by his looks?
He's dark skinned, his features resemble your typical Middle Eastern and he has a beard, just like the most hated group that exists in many tiny, tiny minds. Yes, he looks like someone, that those who love to live in fear, fear the most, a Muslim.
If he showed up at a Trump rally, he'd probably get the crap beat out of him.

BBnyf4f Jesus.png

Who is this man?
"The team of British scientists and Israeli archeologists used the same techniques employed by detectives solving crimes to create the computer-generated image. They delved "into cultural and archeological data" and the world of "physical and biological sciences" to identify the appearance of a typical Middle Eastern Jewish man living in the Galilee area of northern Israel at the time of Jesus.
Scientists working in the field of forensic anthropology determined that the son of God probably had a manly face with a tan complexion, bushy eyebrows and short, dark hair, according to Popular Mechanics. He didn't look anything like the person many of us remember from Sunday School lessons.
When this image was first released in 2002, it challenged historical depictions of Jesus Christ as a tall, lean, pasty guy with effeminate facial features and long, flowing light-brown hair. Famous paintings of him — mainly done by Italian artists — show someone of European decent who probably could have rocked a pair of skinny jeans and a man bun."
Forensic depiction of 'manly Jesus' rises again
That's right, it's Jesus, son of God.
This little post easy shows exactly how little the minds are of those who are bigots and paint a large sector of the world's population as evil killers who out to destroy America.
If Jesus showed up at many political rallies and voiced his opinion about the ignorant bigotry, he'd be beaten to a pulp.

No Third World Immigration. That's my stance.

This image is just a guess at what the average man of the time and place looked like.

It has no relevance to anything beyond that.

Being as we have so many posters who negatively paint ethnic groups with one wide brush, I wonder how many of these bigots would include this man by his looks?
He's dark skinned, his features resemble your typical Middle Eastern and he has a beard, just like the most hated group that exists in many tiny, tiny minds. Yes, he looks like someone, that those who love to live in fear, fear the most, a Muslim.

View attachment 56972

Who is this man?
"The team of British scientists and Israeli archeologists used the same techniques employed by detectives solving crimes to create the computer-generated image. They delved "into cultural and archeological data" and the world of "physical and biological sciences" to identify the appearance of a typical Middle Eastern Jewish man living in the Galilee area of northern Israel at the time of Jesus.
Scientists working in the field of forensic anthropology determined that the son of God probably had a manly face with a tan complexion, bushy eyebrows and short, dark hair, according to Popular Mechanics. He didn't look anything like the person many of us remember from Sunday School lessons.
When this image was first released in 2002, it challenged historical depictions of Jesus Christ as a tall, lean, pasty guy with effeminate facial features and long, flowing light-brown hair. Famous paintings of him — mainly done by Italian artists — show someone of European decent who probably could have rocked a pair of skinny jeans and a man bun."
This little post easy shows exactly how little the minds are of those who are bigots and paint a large sector of the world's population as evil killers who out to destroy America.
If Jesus showed up at many political rallies and voiced his opinion about the ignorant bigotry, he'd be beaten to a pulp.

This from a racist far left drone!

But these drones must run with their narratives without question or hesitation..

It is not like this drone has not used wide brushes to paint with, see the OP...

Who is this man?

It's nobody, some idiot trying to get his 15 mins of fame drew a picture

Of course, because Jesus was white with blue eyes and nice flowing brown hair. I often wonder how the blacks feel when Jesus is usually played by Hollywood's 6 pack abs hunks. Really I do wonder that, since there are so many Christians in every ethnic group. I'm white so I'm so happy Jesus is too,

That is what they say Jews looked like then , not the Jesus in the movies. Do you still love him now?

Who is this man?

Of course, because Jesus was white with blue eyes and nice flowing brown hair. I often wonder how the blacks feel when Jesus is usually played by Hollywood's 6 pack abs hunks. Really I do wonder that, since there are so many Christians in every ethnic group. I'm white so I'm so happy Jesus is too,

That is what they say Jews looked like then , not the Jesus in the movies. Do you still love him now?

Did I say Jesus was white? Why no, no I didn't

Who is this man?

Well, it's quite obvious, you didn't read the linked story but that didn't stop you from posting gibberish.
Why not address the bigotry of the no-minds?
Oh, I think I know.

That guy does NOT look like Jesus. Jesus looks like a Latino. I know, because he trims my citrus trees and does my yard work!

I think this depiction of Jesus resembles a handsome Jewish man. Nuff said.

View attachment 56972

Who is this man?

The face of pure evil. Charles Manson is less scary looking.

View attachment 56972

Who is this man?

The face of pure evil. Charles Manson is less scary looking.
Hi Lakhota, you do realise this is not the ACTUAL face of Jesus, don't you sweetie?

I didn't know that there was an aversion to allowing Jews to immigrate.

Maybe I missed something.

Who is this man?

It is a guess at what the "Average guy of the time looked like".

Would a picture drawn of the "average guy of the time" now, look like you? Or really anyone in particular?

The OP is bullshit.

Who is this man?

Well, it's quite obvious, you didn't read the linked story but that didn't stop you from posting gibberish.
Why not address the bigotry of the no-minds?
Oh, I think I know.

The OP is gibberish. The linked article is gibberish.

Sassy's response is spot on.

Forum List

Back