Would you support Michelle Obama if she chose to run for the US Senate?

Should Michelle Obama follow in HRC's footsteps

• Yes (why)

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No (why)

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama/Harris 2024!
Hillary Clinton's "deplorables" comment was, in itself, deplorable, and un-American.

Which in truth does describe many of Trump's supporters. In fact, she walked those words back, of course she meant in a lesser form, but the hyperbole was inappropriate.

In fact, only fools support Trump. He is psychologically unfit to be commander-in-chief, does not ever compromise, and attacks everyone on both sides of the aisle who does not kiss his ass. He is a narcissist and his plans/policy comments are a lesson on fascism; demagoguery works on the biddable, and even some smart people buy snake oil from charlatan, a word which describes Trump's ignorance on so many issues related to governance of a nation of 330 million people.

That's easy - hells to the no. She unqualified and she hates America

Why on earth do you Democrats think marriage to terrible men qualifies you for political office?

Nice way to lump all victims into one set. Simple statements like your tell more about you than anything else.

"
Race, gender and the legacy Michelle Obama will leave behind
Matthew Dallek 17 hours ago
dc505b0eb224c52938e877d37b5a1cc7

First lady Michelle Obama speaks during a campaign rally for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Oct. 13, 2016, in Manchester, N.H. (Photo: Jim Cole/AP)
"First lady Michelle Obama has enjoyed an average approval rating of 65 percent during Barack Obama’s two terms. She delivered two of the most memorable speeches of this year’s presidential campaign. She is the most admired national political figure in an age of mass distemper and distrust toward politicians of all stripes, and she has done it at a time when Donald Trump has taken over the Republican Party and struck a deeply racist, misogynistic chord among primarily white men (and women) without college degrees."
Race, gender and the legacy Michelle Obama will leave behind

Consider and comment too as to your opinion if HRC is elected, and appointed Michelle Obama a member of her cabinet.
She has the political instincts to run but I would like to see her continue her humanitarian efforts home and abroad

She's unqualified? Well then, if that is the measure you will use to vote, I suppose Trump is out and HRC will get your vote.

Fuck no, its not a goddamn popularity contest how about electing somebody who's qualified and not an America hating fucktard.

Yeah, I'd support her. I'd hold her firmly by the elbow and help her to the exit.

She's unqualified? Well then, if that is the measure you will use to vote, I suppose Trump is out and HRC will get your vote.

If Hillary wasn't the most corrupt politician in America maybe you would have a point.

She's not, and echo's of Trump and the once vast and (thank God) shrinking Right Wing conspirators, you have no evidence she is corrupt; which means your post is nothing but an echo, not researched by you, and an example of a biddable fool offering an opinion lacking substance.

Fuck no, its not a goddamn popularity contest how about electing somebody who's qualified and not an America hating fucktard.

But no one suggested your would run for the Senate, though as a hating fucktard you and others like you would probably give you their vote.

I think the Obamas and the Clintons have done enough for this country already.

There is no evidence that you actually think. Do you have a post that is either thoughtful or thought provoking to rebut my statement?

Three reasons!

She sat quietly in the Jeramiah Wright church of hate for twenty years.
She can't bring herself to be proud of being an American.
She never once spoke up for the women Bill Clinton assaulted so I know her to be a hypocrite and a partisan.

There is no evidence that you actually think. Do you have a post that is either thoughtful or thought provoking to rebut my statement?
You asked a question and I responded, though apparently not directly enough for you to comprehend. No, I wouldn't vote for the wife of a fairly successful president and I would certainly not vote for the wife of a failure.

Both the Clintons and Obamas have done enough.

I hope that is clear enough for muddled mind to grasp.

But no one suggested your would run for the Senate, though as a hating fucktard you and others like you would probably give you their vote.

You can't even speak clearly, go back to school idiot.

If Hillary wasn't the most corrupt politician in America maybe you would have a point.

She's not, and echo's of Trump and the once vast and (thank God) shrinking Right Wing conspirators, you have no evidence she is corrupt; which means your post is nothing but an echo, not researched by you, and an example of a biddable fool offering an opinion lacking substance.

Keeping Wall Street Speeches Secret Speaks Volumes About Hillary Clinton | Huffington Post

Never mind that Hillary made over 20 mill speaking to the "One Percenters" over a 2 year period. No one has anything to say worth 20 million unless it involves lining someones pockets, and that would be the pockets of the "One Percenters" Is Hillary really corrupt? Well I do know she says one thing to one group and then could say just the opposite to someone else depending only on who her audience is.

Seeing how we do not have a media who holds politicians that they Love to task, I think its wise for Americans to assume all politicians Corrupt until they prove they are not Corrupt.

Obama/Harris 2024!
Hillary Clinton's "deplorables" comment was, in itself, deplorable, and un-American.

Why? You don't think racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia and islamaphobia is deplorable?

Its deplorable for her to lay that rubbish at someones feet who has nothing to do with those labels. She has no knowledge of what the vast majority of Americans believe. Most likely her handlers gave her that line and it was deplorable for her to use it.

Forum List

Back