Would you vote for a devout Muslim running for POTUS?

Would you vote for a devout Muslim that was running for POTUS?

• Total voters
2840541402_westboro_elizabeth_edwards_427bn1209101_1291913821_xlarge.jpeg

christianextremists.jpg
Telling people they will be in hell is very different than actually beheadings. But people who wear clown masks and do not like that message probably could not recognize that difference.

Islam, like Christianity, has a broad spectrum of sects, having a broad spectrum of views on the role of women, homosexuality, bestiality, cannibalism, infanticide, and table manners.

But no, one Muslim has been quite enough.

Everyone cherrypicks the same picture of muslims extremists to try to make a point, it's stupid. Yes, I would.

Would you be mildly interested to know how he treats women?

That would be cultural, not religious.

You left out how they treat homosexuals. Do they share Democrat values on same sex marriage? Yes or No.

So would that.

Cultural or Religious, by Democratic definition and criteria, Muslims are engaged in a War on Women. To a Muslim, when a woman gets raped, it's her fault.......which is basically Muslim talk for, "she wanted it" and committed adultery in the process. Democrats have already been exposed for being full of shit when Obama and Hillary pay their women staffers less than men. How in Allah's name are Muslim's going to let women marry one another??

Everyone cherrypicks the same picture of muslims extremists to try to make a point, it's stupid. Yes, I would.

You left out how they treat homosexuals. Do they share Democrat values on same sex marriage? Yes or No.

So would that.

Cultural or Religious, by Democratic definition and criteria, Muslims are engaged in a War on Women. To a Muslim, when a woman gets raped, it's her fault.......which is basically Muslim talk for, "she wanted it" and committed adultery in the process. Democrats have already been exposed for being full of shit when Obama and Hillary pay their women staffers less than men. How in Allah's name are Muslim's going to let women marry one another??

I think you're thinking of Todd Akin.
I think he lost.

Again, for the slow readers --- attitudes toward women, and sexuality in general, are cultural aspects, not religious ones. Maybe I wrote "cultural" in invisible font the first time.

Everyone cherrypicks the same picture of muslims extremists to try to make a point,
The guy in the picture? If 'yes', he's not the one running, so that's irrelevant to the question in the OP. If you're talking about the candidate himself, sure.the candidate

Telling people they will be in hell is very different than actually beheadings. But people who wear clown masks and do not like that message probably could not recognize that difference.
Been thinking about going back to my old avie, but then I see posts like this that prove it's all been worthwhile. :biggrin:

So would that.
Religion IS a culture.

Or are you saying that Pentecostals in rural Nevada feel differently about the Trinity than Pentecostals in urban Connecticut?

Your religious leanings are a guidebook for your beliefs in all aspects of life.
A Detroit Muslim feels the same about homosexuality as a Syrian Muslim

According to Trump - we already have a Muslim president.
Very possible but many of us did nor vote for him either.

Well, ain't it nice to have a choice.
I just put this in another thread but I will repeat it for you. Five of us agreed to vote for a certain candidate in the last election not in either party. When the election results came out I notice that those five votes were not included in the election results. I asked each of the four others if they actually voted for that particular candidate and each said yes. So I truly do not think anyone is really getting a whole lot of choices out there in vote land.

So would that.
Religion IS a culture.

Or are you saying that Pentecostals in rural Nevada feel differently about the Trinity than Pentecostals in urban Connecticut?

Your religious leanings are a guidebook for your beliefs in all aspects of life.

No it isn't; irrelevant; and no they do not necessarily.

We've been through this claptrap with the association fallacies involving honor killings and female genital mutilation. Cultural aspects cannot be pinned on religion.

I just put this in another thread but I will repeat it for you. Five of us agreed to vote for a certain candidate in the last election not in either party. When the election results came out I notice that those five votes were not included in the election results. I asked each of the four others if they actually voted for that particular candidate and each said yes. So I truly do not think anyone is really getting a whole lot of choices out there in vote land.
Did you get results from the media or official results? The MSM usually doesn't publicize the results of all the fringe candidates.

Did you get results from the media or official results? The MSM usually doesn't the publicize results of all the fringe candidates.
I got the actual poll results put out by the county that counts one or two votes even for little districts positions here.

So would that.
Religion IS a culture.

No it isn't; irrelevant; and no they do not necessarily.

We've been through this claptrap with the association fallacies involving honor killings and female genital mutilation. Cultural aspects cannot be pinned on religion.

You're getting to pointed in reference to reactions to sins.

The general belief of what is a sin is more widespread.

i didn't say a Detroit Muslim would hang a gay man, only that he thinks homosexuality goes against his belief.....same for the Syrian Muslim

Forum List

Back