Would you?

If I had to choose between someone that wants to gut our safetynet, attack LGBT people and turn our entire nation into the shit hole that is Mississippi then fuck yes I'll be voting Biden. I wish to continue to live in a free country that is first world.

Biden hails 'historically strong growth' in May jobs report - NY1

https://www.ny1.com › unemployment › 2022/06/03

Jun 3, 2022 — The U.S. added a robust 390000 jobs in May amid continued economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
:oops8:

In the aggregate, 10,500 net new jobs were added during the period rather than the 1,121,500 jobs estimated by the sum of the states; the U.S. CES estimated net growth of 1,047,000 jobs for the period. Payroll jobs in the nation remained essentially flat from March through June 2022 after adjusting for QCEW data.

OP --- Would any of you idiots that voted for Joe Biden do it again?
That depends on who is running.
Ok. . I suppose if the GOP are running Kim Jong Un as their candidate, then, yes, you might want to select Biden again.

would you vote for a conservative over Biden ? if so name them .
I thought all the conservatives (constitutionalist, law and order, fiscal conservative, statesmen deal makers, conservative in mind thought and word, interested in actual governing) had been run out of the Republican Party in favor of culture warriors as they sold better to the lowest common denominator. No William F. Buckley conservatives left in public life. I miss the conservative movement, all gone now.

once again dems are asked about biden and his record and it goes directly to attack mode on republicans and conservatives heavy with TDS even though trumps america was far better than what bidens done,,

why not just talk about bidens record and how much its helped the country and why you would or wouldnt vote for him again,,

FFS even the forum troll moonglow tried but failed to talk about bidens record,,

If I had to choose between someone that wants to gut our safetynet, attack LGBT people and turn our entire nation into the shit hole that is Mississippi then fuck yes I'll be voting Biden. I wish to continue to live in a free country that is first world.
Free! He forced those shot on American said if they didn't take them they'd lose their job.who knows what issues those shots will cause years down the road. He's put America in a bad spot should foriegn countries stop selling us oil. The economy is shot

Forum List

Back