Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

Since liberals claim Iraq was an illegal war, then this Democrap can't talk about her "illegal" injuries.....

Unfortunately, soldiers go where they are ordered regardless of the blunders of their superiors

So she needs to shut up about being a hero, eh? She can't brag about taking part in an ILLEGAL war as you say.

It would be like some criminal that got paralyzed after being shot by the cops, then using that injury to run for poliical office.......

"Now I'm running against a woman who, my God, that's all she talks about. Our true heroes, it's the last thing in the world they talk about," Walsh, R-Ill., can be heard saying about Duckworth.
Had a republican president not started an illegal war in Iraq, Walsh wouldn’t have this problem.

It doesn't suprise me you would support Walsh and his comments.

I wonder what her excuse is for scum like you that call her actions ILLEGAL???

She chose the wrong party, the one that loathes the military.

She also needs to run on the issues not her missing legs. If she thinks losing her legs makes her qualified to work in Congress, then she might also have brain damage.

Since liberals claim Iraq was an illegal war, then this Democrap can't talk about her "illegal" injuries.....

Unfortunately, soldiers go where they are ordered regardless of the blunders of their superiors

Dumbfuck.....I am using your words about it being an illegal war. You're so fucking stupid.

Since you say the war is illegal, then her actions and injuries are illegal......that would be your logic.

I bet this dipshit has not ever thought that deep about the actions and words from her fellow Democraps that call Iraq an "illegal" war. She is a simpleton like you.

So she needs to shut up about being a hero, eh? She can't brag about taking part in an ILLEGAL war as you say.

It would be like some criminal that got paralyzed after being shot by the cops, then using that injury to run for poliical office.......

Had a republican president not started an illegal war in Iraq, Walsh wouldn’t have this problem.

Dumbfuck.....I am using your words about it being an illegal war. You're so fucking stupid.

Since you say the war is illegal, then her actions and injuries are illegal......that would be your logic.

I bet this dipshit has not ever thought that deep about the actions and words from her fellow Democraps that call Iraq an "illegal" war. She is a simpleton like you.

It doesn't at all surprise me you would support Walsh and his comments...and then would double down on the hatred for wounded vets.

She also needs to run on the issues not her missing legs. If she thinks losing her legs makes her qualified to work in Congress, then she might also have brain damage.

I never claimed Iraq was illegal. It was properly voted on by Congress. I said abandoning the war on terror to attack Iraq was a colossal blunder.

Now engaging in torture is illegal

You're a fucking idiot.

Oh, I'd put her at the bottom of the wounded Vets pile based on her actions and words after the war.

I support conservative Vets over any liberal Vet, no matter their injuries....that is why I hate scum like you.

It doesn't at all surprise me you would support Walsh and his comments...and then would double down on the hatred for wounded vets.

Ok, so you still don't support what this woman did in Iraq....got it.

My support for her actions in Iraq stopped right when she returned to be a Democrap. Her work in Iraq doesn't improve her stature with me once she ran as a Democrap to promote the idiot agenda.

There are more dead conservative troops from the Iraq war than this woman, so in the end she is a nobody.

I never claimed Iraq was illegal. It was properly voted on by Congress. I said abandoning the war on terror to attack Iraq was a colossal blunder.

My support for her actions in Iraq stopped right when she returned to be a Democrap. Her work in Iraq doesn't improve her stature with me once she ran as a Democrap to promote the idiot agenda.

There are more dead conservative troops from the Iraq war than this woman, so in the end she is a nobody.

So you are not a loyal American.....we get it

Rep. Walsh says Duckworth isn't a 'true' hero

Doesn't get any better for Republicans....Attacking a veteran who lost both legs in an attack. Not a "true hero". Is it because she is a woman or a Democrat?

Rep. Joe Walsh of Illinois, considered one of the most vulnerable freshmen in Congress, is seen on a video criticizing Democratic opponent Tammy Duckworth for talking too much about her military service.

"Now I'm running against a woman who, my God, that's all she talks about. Our true heroes, it's the last thing in the world they talk about," Walsh, R-Ill., can be heard saying about Duckworth.

The video was posted on ThinkProgress, a blog that's an outlet of the left-leaning Center for American Progress.

Duckworth, a former Obama appointee, lost both her legs and partial use of her right arm when a rocket-propelled grenade hit the Black Hawk helicopter she was piloting in Iraq. She told USA TODAY in a 2005 interview that she wanted to fly Army helicopters because "I wanted to take the same risks as the guys."

I think that the electorate just may allow Walsh to pursue his career opportunities in the private sector where I'm sure he would prefer to be since gov't really IS the problem when yahoos like him hold elective office.

You're a fucking idiot.

Oh, I'd put her at the bottom of the wounded Vets pile based on her actions and words after the war.

I support conservative Vets over any liberal Vet, no matter their injuries....that is why I hate scum like you.

So, you PROVE that you care nothing for vets themselves....only their politics. That doesn't surprise me in the least. Three times, I've seen you make comments that just confirm what I already know about you. You ARE predictable.

He's a Partisan....says he loves his country, yet hates so many Americans.

Dumbfuck, she is now here in the USA living and breathing....her pity party is over when she parlayed her injuries into a sweet job a white male Vet like me would never get.

There are more injuried Vets on my side than your side, so I'm not impressed with her. She is on the side that will harm the military and Vets in the end with DoD budget cuts to pay for fairyland trains, windmills, cars, etc.

Like I said, she needs to be asked what she thinks about Democraps calling her work in Iraq illegal. I'd like to see the simpleton answer that question. Is she a criminal for flying helicopters in Iraq?:eusa_whistle: That would be a good question to shove in her face.

You're a fucking idiot.

So, you PROVE that you care nothing for vets themselves....only their politics. That doesn't surprise me in the least. Three times, I've seen you make comments that just confirm what I already know about you. You ARE predictable.

I believe what the man said is that all she talks about is her military service in her campaign not that she was not heroic or a hero and as he pointed out if heroic military service was the only qualifier for getting elected we would have President McCain right now we also would have had President Dole and George H.W. Bush would have been elected to a second term.This woman is a hero in every sense of the word but if her military record is all she is running on he has every right to say you should bring more to the table than that remember Ulysses S Grant was great solider but did not fare nearly as well as a politician.

Well if that's the case, why doesn't he just make the case that military service is not a good preparation for serving in Congress? Let him say that leadership skills learned in the Military do not relate to politics. Why doesn't he compare his academic credentials to Duckworths who has a Masters on Political Science and gave up going for her Doctorate to serve her country?

By the way, you left off President Kerry
No one is saying military service or the skills learned there don't help again all he is pointing out is the fact her military service is all she is running on there appears to be nothing her platform other than that. FYI I also left out Carter and Gore all of which proves my point if your running for office you have to bring more to the table than your military service.

No one is saying military service or the skills learned there don't help again all he is pointing out is the fact her military service is all she is running on there appears to be nothing her platform other than that.

I guess it was too complicated for him to say, "You don't have any real political stance" instead of saying what he said, "...Our true heroes, it's the last thing in the world they talk about"

You've got to be pretty dumb to think this guy isn't insimulating that she doesn't deserve respect for her distinguished service.

Political job: talk, talk, lie.
Military Job: Work, work, bleed.

Uh, people like me protected pieces of shit like you from yourselves.

You see our actions, in places like Iraq that you don't support, actually help you come here to talk shit as you if you know something.

If the Govt was going to rank Americans, I'd be far above you.

Idiots like you that never served have no clue as to why Vets that actually served don't like her just using her military time as proof she needs to be picked for Congress.

If some right-wing Vet with no political experience came back from Afghanistan and ran for office just based on his injuries, you would be going nuts and claiming it proves conservatives just don't care about the issues.

Well if that's the case, why doesn't he just make the case that military service is not a good preparation for serving in Congress? Let him say that leadership skills learned in the Military do not relate to politics. Why doesn't he compare his academic credentials to Duckworths who has a Masters on Political Science and gave up going for her Doctorate to serve her country?

By the way, you left off President Kerry
No one is saying military service or the skills learned there don't help again all he is pointing out is the fact her military service is all she is running on there appears to be nothing her platform other than that. FYI I also left out Carter and Gore all of which proves my point if your running for office you have to bring more to the table than your military service.

No one is saying military service or the skills learned there don't help again all he is pointing out is the fact her military service is all she is running on there appears to be nothing her platform other than that.

I guess it was too complicated for him to say, "You don't have any real political stance" instead of saying what he said, "...Our true heroes, it's the last thing in the world they talk about"

You've got to be pretty dumb to think this guy isn't insimulating that she doesn't deserve respect for her distinguished service.

Political job: talk, talk, lie.
Military Job: Work, work, bleed.

The media in Illinois needs to ask this twit....

"Did you terrorize women and children in Iraq like John Kerry said."

"Did you lose the war like Obamination and Harry Reid claimed on the Senate floor?"

"Do you like the anti-war protestors and want their votes in the election?"

"Should Congress spend less on the military and more on green energy like Solyndra?"

"Are your injuries illegal and shouldn't be covered by the VA, since Iraq was illegal per most Democrats?"

Last edited:

You see our actions, in places like Iraq that you don't support, actually help you come here to talk shit as you if you know something.

In the ranking of Americans, you fall below a pile of shit

So says the piece of shit liberal hiding behind a conservative moniker, you can't even admit you're a scumbag.

I don't know if I would want to recognize Gone Bezerk as an American....he's gone so bezerk over his partisanship, he looks unable to be part of such a great, welcoming country as ours. Thank goodness that such pettiness, such anger, such hatred is just something to look as and be sad....or laugh at and point.

Forum List

Back