Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

Dumbfuck.....I am using your words about it being an illegal war. You're so fucking stupid.

Since you say the war is illegal, then her actions and injuries are illegal......that would be your logic.

I bet this dipshit has not ever thought that deep about the actions and words from her fellow Democraps that call Iraq an "illegal" war. She is a simpleton like you.

So she needs to shut up about being a hero, eh? She can't brag about taking part in an ILLEGAL war as you say.

It would be like some criminal that got paralyzed after being shot by the cops, then using that injury to run for poliical office.......

It doesn't suprise me you would support Walsh and his comments.

GoonyBitch, you need to quit making leaps of irrational vitriol, when you ignore facts and issues. You don't get to claim the allegation, of how Op.Iraqi Freedom or the war in Iraq was "illegal" means some particular soldier engaged in illegal acts.

Apparently, you are too retarded, to distinguish between GW and Cheney lying to Congress, to gain support for attacking Iraq, and any action, by a soldier, under orders, during a deployment, which we know was part of a thoroughly corrupt engagement.

I know we went over all this, at the JRK thread, which you left, since you got sacked, repeatedly, after eating your own foot, so let's start from the beginning, and see if you need to take some vitamins, or something. Maybe you should just eat shit, and die!

The CIA supported all of the Shah, Saddam, and UBL, so GHW Bush knew how Saddam was basically the result, of US foreign policy, favoring Sunni tyrants, over Shiite majorities, see also Bahrain.

But during Op.Desert Storm, GHW Bush got cold feet, on the road to Basra, and he let Saddam stay, in power. But THEN, GHW Bush (daddy) tells the Iraqis to revolt, they do it, and daddy kakked out, again, letting occupying US and UN troops watch Saddam's Sunni henchment whack Shiites, Madan Arabs, Kurds, and more.

But Saddam didn't get more yellowcake, after the Israelis bombed him in 1981. He didn't get WMDs, but GW and Cheney used a LYING IRAQI INFORMANT, in re Op.Curveball, to allege, before Congress, a lot of bullshit, about yellowcake and WMDs, so an actually illegal war and torture were ordered.

GW wanted to invade Afghanistan, before 9/11, see Condi's testimony, but after 9/11, GW schemed on how to invade BOTH Afghanistan AND Iraq, so he might face an international criminal information, from some court, and Amnesty International has filed a lawsuit, in Switzerland, 2011.

Of course, after the operation started, the US had to hang around, shooting the place up, since GW stupidly disbanded the Iraqi Army, and the US invasion force let a lot of ordinance lie around, unsecured, so it ended up, as IEDs.

Since you and people like you are LYING, PUNKASSED SOCIOPATHS, some people are conspiring to do a lot of illegal dirt, and nobody got busted, yet, but the US is running out of money. Your criminal conspiracies and sociopathic cunning have NO VALUE.

Go back over the JRK thread, GoonyBitch. You got sacked there, and you'll get sacked, here, punkfuck! GW and Cheney might go down, like Pinochet did. See if they go travelling, over to jolly olde England and get arrested, some day, like Pinochet did.

Another insane inbred with internet service.

I bet the Democrap "Vet" would love to have you standing by her on the stage for votes. Joe Biden could even tell her to "stand up."

Dumbfuck.....I am using your words about it being an illegal war. You're so fucking stupid.

Since you say the war is illegal, then her actions and injuries are illegal......that would be your logic.

I bet this dipshit has not ever thought that deep about the actions and words from her fellow Democraps that call Iraq an "illegal" war. She is a simpleton like you.

GoonyBitch, you need to quit making leaps of irrational vitriol, when you ignore facts and issues. You don't get to claim the allegation, of how Op.Iraqi Freedom or the war in Iraq was "illegal" means some particular soldier engaged in illegal acts.

Apparently, you are too retarded, to distinguish between GW and Cheney lying to Congress, to gain support for attacking Iraq, and any action, by a soldier, under orders, during a deployment, which we know was part of a thoroughly corrupt engagement.

I know we went over all this, at the JRK thread, which you left, since you got sacked, repeatedly, after eating your own foot, so let's start from the beginning, and see if you need to take some vitamins, or something. Maybe you should just eat shit, and die!

The CIA supported all of the Shah, Saddam, and UBL, so GHW Bush knew how Saddam was basically the result, of US foreign policy, favoring Sunni tyrants, over Shiite majorities, see also Bahrain.

But during Op.Desert Storm, GHW Bush got cold feet, on the road to Basra, and he let Saddam stay, in power. But THEN, GHW Bush (daddy) tells the Iraqis to revolt, they do it, and daddy kakked out, again, letting occupying US and UN troops watch Saddam's Sunni henchment whack Shiites, Madan Arabs, Kurds, and more.

But Saddam didn't get more yellowcake, after the Israelis bombed him in 1981. He didn't get WMDs, but GW and Cheney used a LYING IRAQI INFORMANT, in re Op.Curveball, to allege, before Congress, a lot of bullshit, about yellowcake and WMDs, so an actually illegal war and torture were ordered.

GW wanted to invade Afghanistan, before 9/11, see Condi's testimony, but after 9/11, GW schemed on how to invade BOTH Afghanistan AND Iraq, so he might face an international criminal information, from some court, and Amnesty International has filed a lawsuit, in Switzerland, 2011.

Of course, after the operation started, the US had to hang around, shooting the place up, since GW stupidly disbanded the Iraqi Army, and the US invasion force let a lot of ordinance lie around, unsecured, so it ended up, as IEDs.

Since you and people like you are LYING, PUNKASSED SOCIOPATHS, some people are conspiring to do a lot of illegal dirt, and nobody got busted, yet, but the US is running out of money. Your criminal conspiracies and sociopathic cunning have NO VALUE.

Go back over the JRK thread, GoonyBitch. You got sacked there, and you'll get sacked, here, punkfuck! GW and Cheney might go down, like Pinochet did. See if they go travelling, over to jolly olde England and get arrested, some day, like Pinochet did.

All anyone has to ask themselves is this:

If you were in a hairy situation, perhaps in a war zone, would you want a woman like Tammy Duckworth at your side who flew helicopters for the military? Or would you rather have a man like Joe at your side who hasn't even lived up to his obligation to pay child support?

nuff said

Rep. Walsh says Duckworth isn't a 'true' hero

Doesn't get any better for Republicans....Attacking a veteran who lost both legs in an attack. Not a "true hero". Is it because she is a woman or a Democrat?

Rep. Joe Walsh of Illinois, considered one of the most vulnerable freshmen in Congress, is seen on a video criticizing Democratic opponent Tammy Duckworth for talking too much about her military service.

"Now I'm running against a woman who, my God, that's all she talks about. Our true heroes, it's the last thing in the world they talk about," Walsh, R-Ill., can be heard saying about Duckworth.

The video was posted on ThinkProgress, a blog that's an outlet of the left-leaning Center for American Progress.

Duckworth, a former Obama appointee, lost both her legs and partial use of her right arm when a rocket-propelled grenade hit the Black Hawk helicopter she was piloting in Iraq. She told USA TODAY in a 2005 interview that she wanted to fly Army helicopters because "I wanted to take the same risks as the guys."

Always has been an ass, forever will be an ass. Walsh is an idiot.

Goonybitch, you punkass. I bet the other Log Cabin Club fucks would love to have you bending over, at the tea-party room.

All anyone has to ask themselves is this:

If you were in a hairy situation, perhaps in a war zone, would you want a woman like Tammy Duckworth at your side who flew helicopters for the military? Or would you rather have a man like Joe at your side who hasn't even lived up to his obligation to pay child support?

nuff said

You know they will pick the loser walsh. You see the real right wingers like to talk smack not do anything.

You're a fucking idiot.

Oh, I'd put her at the bottom of the wounded Vets pile based on her actions and words after the war.

I support conservative Vets over any liberal Vet, no matter their injuries....that is why I hate scum like you.

It doesn't at all surprise me you would support Walsh and his comments...and then would double down on the hatred for wounded vets.

Seriously dude? You got some serious issues. Every soldier wounded or not deserves our equal respect regardless of their party.

That woman gave her fucking limbs following orders while you and I were eating steak and watching tv from our fucking lazy boys.

I suspect that were you to make a comment like this among our troops it would be you who wouldn't be going home in one piece.

Her sacrifice is your freedom and my neg to you fuckhead. Enjoy hiding behind your computer spouting off your hatred like a true coward.

Rep. Walsh says Duckworth isn't a 'true' hero

Doesn't get any better for Republicans....Attacking a veteran who lost both legs in an attack. Not a "true hero". Is it because she is a woman or a Democrat?

Rep. Joe Walsh of Illinois, considered one of the most vulnerable freshmen in Congress, is seen on a video criticizing Democratic opponent Tammy Duckworth for talking too much about her military service.

"Now I'm running against a woman who, my God, that's all she talks about. Our true heroes, it's the last thing in the world they talk about," Walsh, R-Ill., can be heard saying about Duckworth.

The video was posted on ThinkProgress, a blog that's an outlet of the left-leaning Center for American Progress.

Duckworth, a former Obama appointee, lost both her legs and partial use of her right arm when a rocket-propelled grenade hit the Black Hawk helicopter she was piloting in Iraq. She told USA TODAY in a 2005 interview that she wanted to fly Army helicopters because "I wanted to take the same risks as the guys."

As someone who lives in the Congressional District in question.

First clarifying that Walsh is a clown and a buffoon, he does bring up an interesting point.

This is Duckworth's second campaign for Congress, and I'm still not really sure what she stands for. In her 2006 campaign, he boilerplate was "We need to Change Course in Iraq". Nice slogan, means nothing.

And things haven't changed much. Here's her positions on issues. most of it is very bland boilerplate where she doesn't make much of an effort to stand for anything.

Issues | Tammy Duckworth for Congress

I respect her service and I probably agree with a lot of things she's going to do, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable if she had more of a political identity.

Again- she'll probalby get away with it because of her war record and because Walsh is an absolute buffoon. But don't we deserve better?

Last edited:

You conveniently skipped the 8 years that Clinton was in office. That makes you an ignorant partisan hack.

Man, reading 22 pages of this thread was PAINFUL!

Joe Walsh is an idiot, and a piss-poor representative of ANYONE'S party. There's really not much else I can say about him, other than 'Adios!'...

I must admit I'm not surprised at the vitriol spewed by some of our resident left-wingers, nor by the broadness of the brush used to try and paint ALL conservatives with Walsh's idiocy.

Ms. Duckworth, and ALL veterans, thank you for your service!

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot.

Oh, I'd put her at the bottom of the wounded Vets pile based on her actions and words after the war.

I support conservative Vets over any liberal Vet, no matter their injuries....that is why I hate scum like you.

It doesn't at all surprise me you would support Walsh and his comments...and then would double down on the hatred for wounded vets.

Seriously dude? You got some serious issues. Every soldier wounded or not deserves our equal respect regardless of their party.

That woman gave her fucking limbs following orders while you and I were eating steak and watching tv from our fucking lazy boys.

I suspect that were you to make a comment like this among our troops it would be you who wouldn't be going home in one piece.

Her sacrifice is your freedom and my neg to you fuckhead. Enjoy hiding behind your computer spouting off your hatred like a true coward.

We voters in Georgia elected a Senator who was a triple amputee as a result of an accident in Vietnam. Good ol' Max Cleland squealed like a stuck pig when we kicked his liberal ass out after one term. He played the sympathy "but I'm a war hero" card for all it was worth, but we didn't send him to Washington to vote against the best interests of Georgia, which was exactly what he did.

Max didn't even come back to Georgia after his defeat, but stayed in DC and is probably still there.

I am a vet and I don't have a dog in the fight over Walsh and a female vet and former Obama appointee, but I sure as hell wouldn't vote for a liberal Democrat if I did live in her district.

You're a fucking idiot.

We voters in Georgia elected a Senator who was a triple amputee as a result of an accident in Vietnam. Good ol' Max Cleland squealed like a stuck pig when we kicked his liberal ass out after one term. He played the sympathy "but I'm a war hero" card for all it was worth, but we didn't send him to Washington to vote against the best interests of Georgia, which was exactly what he did.

Max didn't even come back to Georgia after his defeat, but stayed in DC and is probably still there.

I am a vet and I don't have a dog in the fight over Walsh and a female vet and former Obama appointee, but I sure as hell wouldn't vote for a liberal Democrat if I did live in her district.

Max Cleland is currently head of the Battle Monuments Commission.....OH DAMN THAT LIBERAL ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!

You're a fucking idiot.

My comments are neither for nor against her political career aspirations. Simply calling an asshole an asshole.

Max Cleland is currently head of the Battle Monuments Commission.....OH DAMN THAT LIBERAL ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!

Obama appointed him since good ol' Max needed a job and is a fellow wild eyed liberal. Did I mention he lost his legs and one arm in an accident in Vietnam? If I didn't, I am sure good ol' Max will.

Last edited:

Obama appointed him since good ol' Max needed a job and is a fellow wild eyed liberal. Did I mention he lost his legs and one arm in an accident in Vietnam? If I didn't, I am sure good ol' Max will.

I know...unless he points it out, no one would ever know. You seem somehow.....envious of his record?

I know...unless he points it out, no one would ever know. You seem somehow.....envious of his record?

Not a chance of me being envious of a fellow veteran. I honor and respect any and all that served and that includes good ol' Max. There are some of them that I don't want representing me in Congress, and good ol' Max is one of those.

Yeah. What's that got to do with him voting against his Georgian constituents' wishes?

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!

It proves that all the people I thought on this board who are neocon, whackjob, loser, loons, pieces of scum actually are. I love the smell of proof in the morning!

And all the normal conservatives who post on this board avoided it like the plague..

Fantastic!

Man, reading 22 pages of this thread was PAINFUL!

Joe Walsh is an idiot, and a piss-poor representative of ANYONE'S party. There's really not much else I can say about him, other than 'Adios!'...

I must admit I'm not surprised at the vitriol spewed by some of our resident left-wingers, nor by the broadness of the brush used to try and paint ALL conservatives with Walsh's idiocy.

Ms. Duckworth, and ALL veterans, thank you for your service!

If you were true to your word, you would be calling for Walsh's resignation.

Why would you want that trash to be associated with your party?

Forum List

Back