Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

Because it wasn't reported in the Obama-felching media, and you idiots swooned over speeches and hopey-changey empty promises.

You backed an incompetent.

It just burns your butt that Americans exercise their Constitutional rights, doesn't it?

Dumbass. :lol:
Not at all. You have the Constitutional right to vote for an incompetent simply because it makes you feel good.

Of course, that's your only motivation. You don't comprehend facts and logic. All you have is emotion.

The facts are that Bush took America to war based on false evidence: you voted for an incompetent. Twice.

The facts are that Bush's economic policies caused the collapse of the American economy: you voted for an incompetent. Twice.

Your whole opposition to President Obama is emotion-based.

They most certainly do.
No, they don't.

18 USC § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments | LII / Legal Information Institute
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.​
And then there's the UCMJ:
ART. 104. AIDING THE ENEMY
Any person who--

(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or

(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;

shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.​
But you'll continue to bitterly cling to your ignorance.

No shit. And he broke the law.
Hey braveman: Right here, right now, I am rubber-stamping our surrender to the North Koreans!

Doesn't mean shit, does it?

That you'd advocate the US surrender to Communists is not at all surprising.

Damn Dave......you are really off the deep end on this one

Treason, surrendering to the enemy,.....you are not usually this bizarre

The alleged proof you are posting is just rightwing propaganda taken to the extreme

He cannot control his emotions.

It will get worse, the closer we get to the election...he did the same thing in 2008 on another board.

Rep. Walsh says Duckworth isn't a 'true' hero

Doesn't get any better for Republicans....Attacking a veteran who lost both legs in an attack. Not a "true hero". Is it because she is a woman or a Democrat?

Rep. Joe Walsh of Illinois, considered one of the most vulnerable freshmen in Congress, is seen on a video criticizing Democratic opponent Tammy Duckworth for talking too much about her military service.

"Now I'm running against a woman who, my God, that's all she talks about. Our true heroes, it's the last thing in the world they talk about," Walsh, R-Ill., can be heard saying about Duckworth.

The video was posted on ThinkProgress, a blog that's an outlet of the left-leaning Center for American Progress.

Duckworth, a former Obama appointee, lost both her legs and partial use of her right arm when a rocket-propelled grenade hit the Black Hawk helicopter she was piloting in Iraq. She told USA TODAY in a 2005 interview that she wanted to fly Army helicopters because "I wanted to take the same risks as the guys."

God I fucking hate it when Republicans who never served talked like that. I'm sure Walsh has something resembling a valid point in there somewhere, but I truly hate it when never-served douchebags compare standards of service.

Wow...Kerry said we should surrender to the Communists

That is historically significant. You wouldnt happen to have a link would you?
Of course I do. You will, however, predictably refuse to accept it.

Kerry7points.jpg

STEVE SHERMAN:
In 1971, Le Duc Tho came to take over the negotiations on behalf of the North Vietnamese. Now, he was a very influential friend and partner of Ho Chi Minh and went way back into the foundation of the Communist Party in North Vietnam. When he came to Paris, very shortly after that, Madame Binh developed what she called an 8-Point Peace Proposal, which was a very important proposal, because it suggested that our POWs would be released as soon as we set a date to withdraw from Vietnam. Now that meant we declared that we lost, we paid war reparations, etc. Now, if you can find, Scott, the article, and then lo and behold, we find John Kerry holding a press conference in Washington DC in which he advocates to President Nixon to accept Madame Binh’s peace proposal. So now John Kerry is assuming the role of being a spokesperson for the Vietnamese Communist delegations in Paris, advocating their peace proposals to the United States government.​
Kerry rubber-stamped our enemy's demand for our surrender.

Apparently, that's being a "good Democrat".

George Bush, Dick Cheney Accused of War Crimes

See? Anyone can be accused of anything.

Oh, wait....they were also convicted of war crimes:

Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia

Kuala Lumpur — It’s official; George W Bush is a war criminal.

In what is the first ever conviction of its kind anywhere in the world, the former US President and seven key members of his administration were yesterday (Fri) found guilty of war crimes.

Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their legal advisers Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Haynes, Jay Bybee and John Yoo were tried in absentia in Malaysia.

The trial held in Kuala Lumpur heard harrowing witness accounts from victims of torture who suffered at the hands of US soldiers and contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.

They included testimony from British man Moazzam Begg, an ex-Guantanamo detainee and Iraqi woman Jameelah Abbas Hameedi who was tortured in the notorious Abu Ghraib prison.

At the end of the week-long hearing, the five-panel tribunal unanimously delivered guilty verdicts against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their key legal advisors who were all convicted as war criminals for torture and cruel, inhumane and degrading treatment.

Full transcripts of the charges, witness statements and other relevant material will now be sent to the Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, as well as the United Nations and the Security Council.

The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission is also asking that the names of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Yoo, Bybee, Addington and Haynes be entered and included in the Commission’s Register of War Criminals for public record.

Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission?

Can you think of any reason I shouldn't laugh in your stupid face?

Yeah, me neither.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FOXNEWS, Breitbart.com, Rush, Sean, Levin, Savage, Coulter, Malkin, Ingraham, Washington Times, WSJ, every Rightwing newspaper and every Rightwing talk show host REFUSED to vet him????

Why did they do that?

And CBS, NBC, ABC, and most of the media kissed his ass.

Is this your concession and admission that the so-called "Liberal media" is actually the only legitimate media?

Because you just said:

It's obvious that you don't consider FOXNEWS and wingnut newspapers to be legitimate newspapers, since they vetted him completely.
It's obvious that you have no grasp of logic. Of course, if you did, you wouldn't be a leftist.

Moron.
Point successfully shoved up your ass.
I'm sure it comforts your frightenened little mind to bitterly cling to that fantasy, but no.
braveman said:
You wingnut extremists just CANNOT STAND Americans who won't vote the way you tell them to vote.

Tough shit, Nancy!

That's funny. I say "stupid voters who swooned over speeches and hopey-changey empty promises", and you pop up!

Obama thanks you for your useful idiocy.
Despite your hissy fits and crying jags, we Americans will continue to exercise our Constitutional rights.

You lose again, Nancy. :lol:
Really? Where did I say I didn't want you to vote? Degree of difficulty: You have to use what I actually said, not what the voices in your head told you I said.

Of course, no proof will be forthcoming. You don't do proof.

No, they don't.

18 USC § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments | LII / Legal Information Institute
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.​
And then there's the UCMJ:
ART. 104. AIDING THE ENEMY
Any person who--

(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or

(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;

shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.​
But you'll continue to bitterly cling to your ignorance.

No shit. And he broke the law.

That you'd advocate the US surrender to Communists is not at all surprising.

The alleged proof you are posting is just rightwing propaganda taken to the extreme

It will get worse, the closer we get to the election...he did the same thing in 2008 on another board.
You're projecting your emotionalism on others, Synthia. :lol:

Plus, you lie. A lot.

It just burns your butt that Americans exercise their Constitutional rights, doesn't it?

Not at all. You have the Constitutional right to vote for an incompetent simply because it makes you feel good.

Of course, that's your only motivation. You don't comprehend facts and logic. All you have is emotion.

The facts are that Bush took America to war based on false evidence: you voted for an incompetent. Twice.

The facts are that Bush's economic policies caused the collapse of the American economy: you voted for an incompetent. Twice.

Your whole opposition to President Obama is emotion-based.
NOTE: Mindlessly repeating leftist talking points proves nothing but you'e a mindless leftist. :lol:

Now, run along and light a candle at your shrine to The One!!

Of course I do. You will, however, predictably refuse to accept it.

Kerry7points.jpg

STEVE SHERMAN:
In 1971, Le Duc Tho came to take over the negotiations on behalf of the North Vietnamese. Now, he was a very influential friend and partner of Ho Chi Minh and went way back into the foundation of the Communist Party in North Vietnam. When he came to Paris, very shortly after that, Madame Binh developed what she called an 8-Point Peace Proposal, which was a very important proposal, because it suggested that our POWs would be released as soon as we set a date to withdraw from Vietnam. Now that meant we declared that we lost, we paid war reparations, etc. Now, if you can find, Scott, the article, and then lo and behold, we find John Kerry holding a press conference in Washington DC in which he advocates to President Nixon to accept Madame Binh’s peace proposal. So now John Kerry is assuming the role of being a spokesperson for the Vietnamese Communist delegations in Paris, advocating their peace proposals to the United States government.​
Kerry rubber-stamped our enemy's demand for our surrender.

Apparently, that's being a "good Democrat".

In what is the first ever conviction of its kind anywhere in the world, the former US President and seven key members of his administration were yesterday (Fri) found guilty of war crimes.

Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their legal advisers Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Haynes, Jay Bybee and John Yoo were tried in absentia in Malaysia.

The trial held in Kuala Lumpur heard harrowing witness accounts from victims of torture who suffered at the hands of US soldiers and contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.

They included testimony from British man Moazzam Begg, an ex-Guantanamo detainee and Iraqi woman Jameelah Abbas Hameedi who was tortured in the notorious Abu Ghraib prison.

At the end of the week-long hearing, the five-panel tribunal unanimously delivered guilty verdicts against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their key legal advisors who were all convicted as war criminals for torture and cruel, inhumane and degrading treatment.

Full transcripts of the charges, witness statements and other relevant material will now be sent to the Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, as well as the United Nations and the Security Council.

The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission is also asking that the names of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Yoo, Bybee, Addington and Haynes be entered and included in the Commission’s Register of War Criminals for public record.

Yeah, me neither.

In your hyper-partisanship asshattery, you missed the point: anyone can be accused of anything. Bush has been accused of war crimes in this country, also.

And CBS, NBC, ABC, and most of the media kissed his ass.

Is this your concession and admission that the so-called "Liberal media" is actually the only legitimate media?

Because you just said:

It's obvious that you don't consider FOXNEWS and wingnut newspapers to be legitimate newspapers, since they vetted him completely.
It's obvious that you have no grasp of logic. Of course, if you did, you wouldn't be a leftist.

Moron.

I'm sure it comforts your frightenened little mind to bitterly cling to that fantasy, but no.
braveman said:
That's funny. I say "stupid voters who swooned over speeches and hopey-changey empty promises", and you pop up!

Obama thanks you for your useful idiocy.
Despite your hissy fits and crying jags, we Americans will continue to exercise our Constitutional rights.

You lose again, Nancy. :lol:
Really? Where did I say I didn't want you to vote? Degree of difficulty: You have to use what I actually said, not what the voices in your head told you I said.

Once again, the whiny fucking pussy lives up to his nickname, and evades the points laid out.

Plus, you lie. A lot.
Again. :lol:

Thank you for conceding that your USC and UCMJ links do not apply.

Background, to indictment, of GW Bush, et al:

The CIA backed the Shah, Saddam, and UBL, leading to trouble, in each case. Saddam invaded Kuwait, but GHW Bush got cold feet, on the road to Basra, so he let former CIA asset Saddam stay in power. Then GHW daddy told the Iraqis to revolt, they DID, whereupon US and UN troops in Iraq let Saddam's henchmen whack Shiites, Kurds, Madan Arabs, and more.

GW intended to go into Afghanistan, before 9/11, and he issued a memo, preventing the CIA and FBI, from sharing intelligence, when both agencies knew the attackers were in the US. Wingpunks sometimes allege it was Clinton Administration directives, but noooo, it was GW who stopped the flow of facts, when the attack was about to happen.

THEN, GW and his administration engaged a lying Iraqi informant, in re Op.Curveball, so GW and Cheney lied to Congress, to get TWO WARS and TORTURE. Not just Kuala Lampur wants GW:

Demanding Bush

October 21, 2011 - Ottawa: Hundreds of protestors have asked the Canadian authorities to arrest former US President George W Bush for war crimes after he reached a Surrey hotel on Thursday.
Bush and his predecessor Bill Clinton were among the keynote speakers attending the annual Surrey Regional Economic Summit at the Sheraton Guildford Hotel. Human-rights groups, including Amnesty International were demanding the arrest of Bush.

Gail Davidson of the Lawyers against the War expressed outrage over the federal government for ignoring its responsibility in not arresting Bush.

“We all know Bush is a war criminal. We all know he’s responsible for the use of torture around the world.”

-------------------

Could Former President Bush be Indicted in Europe for War Crimes?

Former President George W. Bush has cancelled plans to speak in Geneva at a dinner honoring the United Israel Appeal, after European human rights groups began organizing protests and calling on Swiss prosecutors to arrest Bush when he arrived in the country. The issue of whether President Bush committed war crimes as defined by the Convention Against Torture seemed like an appropriately controversial legal issue to address, since we are already discussing other controversial legal issues today.

A spokesman for Bush indicated that the trip was cancelled due to the risk of violent protests, not in response to the risk of arrest. While some media sources seemed skeptical about whether this was true, Swiss authorities have indicated that Bush would be immune from prosecution - a claim disputed by groups such as Amnesty International and the Center for Constitutional Reform. If the prosecutors who would be responsible for arresting Bush say he is immune from prosecution, it seems unlikely that any arrest will be in his future.

-----------------------

GW Bush could be in Europe, and what happened to Pinochet in London could be on the menu.

Hey, some lawmaking bodies aren't owned, by AIPAC, and they don't contain a load of tea-room wingpunks and DDD-rats, all looking to do crime, without doing time. There's a lot of them.

Yeah, me neither.

In your hyper-partisanship asshattery, you missed the point: anyone can be accused of anything. Bush has been accused of war crimes in this country, also.
I'd challenge you to read the law and see how Kerry broke it, but leftists can look at a red flower and make themselves believe it's blue if it serves their agenda.

Of course, when you tell other people the red flower is blue, you look stupid. Apparently, you don't mind looking stupid.

Once again, the whiny fucking pussy lives up to his nickname, and evades the points laid out.
Once again, Synthia fails to provide proof of his claim.

Therefore, his claim is false and he's full of shit.

There really is no credible way to claim otherwise.

Plus, you lie. A lot.
Again. :lol:

Thank you for conceding that your USC and UCMJ links do not apply.
I did no such thing. Why do you have to make things up?

Oh, yes -- because reality does not support your beliefs.

Why is this in "Congress" category?

Doesn't this concern a political race, rather than congressional actions?

Just saying...

Just saying...

I agree, i've had it happen quite a few times. If there is a thread that is completely owning the right, the mods will move it to an unrelated section :eusa_think:

Yeah, me neither.

I'd challenge you to read the law and see how Kerry broke it, but leftists can look at a red flower and make themselves believe it's blue if it serves their agenda.

Of course, when you tell other people the red flower is blue, you look stupid. Apparently, you don't mind looking stupid.
Still flailing and failing.

Just saying...
No, it's a thread concerning the Congressional douchebag Joe Walsh denigrating the service of Congressional challenger Colonel Tammy Duckworth.

The Congress Forum is for threads dealing with Congress members and actions (or in the case of the Republicans over the past 3+ years, inaction).

Still flailing and failing.

You just make sure that you don't look at a single thing that isn't properly worshipful of your leftist icons, mmmkay?

It'd be awful if you started to think for yourself.

Forum List

Back