Wounded veterans harassed and spit on during spring break

I doubt the veracity of the story

It's all over the Internet and the Florida U chapter of the frat has taken down their Facebook page. Gee I wonder why?
You answer your own question. It's all over the Internet.

Dude shut the hell up. If you doubt it fine but stop bothering me
did i hurt your feelings by pointing out the stupidity of your post?

Well asshole you could prove it never happened, instead you're sitting there thumping your girl chest claiming BS. Go away or I shall make you go away....that's just how unimportant you are to me
Can't prove a negative.

What's the proof it did happen, or happened as described?

How do we know anything was done to that vet because he was a vet and not because he was an asshole?

I don't think we have the whole story

It's all over the Internet and the Florida U chapter of the frat has taken down their Facebook page. Gee I wonder why?
You answer your own question. It's all over the Internet.

Dude shut the hell up. If you doubt it fine but stop bothering me
did i hurt your feelings by pointing out the stupidity of your post?

Well asshole you could prove it never happened, instead you're sitting there thumping your girl chest claiming BS. Go away or I shall make you go away....that's just how unimportant you are to me
Can't prove a negative.

What's the proof it did happen, or happened as described?

How do we know anything was done to that vet because he was a vet and not because he was an asshole?

I don't think we have the whole story

GFY, you're ignored

It's actually a relief that not everyone in America worships us as "heroes". Dat hero propaganda

Funny, these assholes only had the balls to spit on disabled vets. I would like them to try and come down to the VFW and try that shit.

Funny, these assholes only had the balls to spit on disabled vets. I would like them to try and come down to the VFW and try that shit.
How do you know that happened, or that the vet wasn't an asshole antagonist?

Because I haver seen an asshole disabled vet, I have seen hundreds of drunk asshole college students.
You've never seen an asshole vet feel he was entitled because of his service?

These kids probably took things too far, as kids do, but you think a group of fraternity guys just decided to be assholes to the vets for no reason? Doesn't that seem unlikely?

Because I haver seen an asshole disabled vet, I have seen hundreds of drunk asshole college students.

These kids probably took things too far, as kids do, but you think a group of fraternity guys just decided to be assholes to the vets for no reason? Doesn't that seem unlikely?
no but I have seen whiny liberals assholes who think they are entitled for every reason under the sun.

You are probably one of those punk ass kids. Asshole.

Look at all the nutters! Running to this one like they actually support the vets!

And how about those tough guys! Gonna give some kids a beat down! So rugged!

Forum List

Back