Wow....hard time for parents in College admissions scandal? What about E-Warren?

Did Trump get any favorability for lying about his father being born in Germany??

Or was he just lying to troll the libs??

Maybe Warren is just lying to troll the trumpers

When Trump made that claim he was a lib.

Jo
He made the claim this year you moron....

Just admit you worship a pathological liar because of your own pathological desire to be a sycophant for a racist moron...after Trump is gone, you will just replace your trump worship with the worship of another racist moron...maybe Stephen Miller or Richard Spencer...

Donald Trump wrongly claims his father was born in Germany – again

The fact remains that the original claim stems from a time when he was a Democrat. I'm not too familiar with the issue in general except for the fact that I know where it had its origins.
The idea that Trump invented political misspeak is hilarious in view of the fact that we just lived through 8 years of not just the biggest national liar but probably, globally speaking, the biggest liar who has ever lived in human history. So.... What do you have to say about the FACT that Trump originally made that claim when he was a democrat? Was it a lie then also ..... Dipshit?

Jo

Did Trump get any favorability for lying about his father being born in Germany??

Jo

Just admit you worship a pathological liar because of your own pathological desire to be a sycophant for a racist moron...after Trump is gone, you will just replace your trump worship with the worship of another racist moron...maybe Stephen Miller or Richard Spencer...

The fact remains that the original claim stems from a time when he was a Democrat. I'm not too familiar with the issue in general except for the fact that I know where it had its origins.
The idea that Trump invented political misspeak is hilarious in view of the fact that we just lived through 8 years of not just the biggest national liar but probably, globally speaking, the biggest liar who has ever lived in human history. So.... What do you have to say about the FACT that Trump originally made that claim when he was a democrat? Was it a lie then also ..... Dipshit?

Jo
No, he didn't make the original claim back then -- nor can you post any link or cite any comment that he said his father was born in Germany before he became president and realized he can tell you dumb asses any lie he wants and you will continue keeping his dic down your throat....

Why do you have this need to lie over and over again for someone you didn't give a fuck about until he started lying about where the black guy was born???

parents in college admissions scandal jail time - Google Search

All parents want their children to do well and to thrive. Indeed anyone who is a parent knows the feeling of being willing to do just about anything to help your children within limits that is....though I suspect that if any limits are challenged within the moral construct of humans it would be those limits specifically attached to child rearing and protection.

It could be argued that these parents were victims of their own parental instincts. Indeed they did nothing worse IMO than the now Infamous E-Pocahontas-Warren did when she checked the box decades ago to steal an admissions spot meant for a Real American Indian descendant. But I digress...

What I want to know is if I am being too soft or do they really deserve Jail? They have been exposed, they have been fined, I believe the kids have been removed from their schools they were attending....that's a lot right there. Some have no doubt lost their jobs.

There are real criminal parents out there who sell their kids for drugs. Beat their kids to death. Neglect and starve their children who actually belong in jail. Are these the same kind of criminals....?? If they are doesn't E-Pocahontas-Warren belong in jail also?

JO

The Warren thing is a lie.the parent do deserve jail and real fines. That guy they sentences yesterday paid a $150,000 fine, but he spent $450,000 bribing folks to get his kids into the college of his choice. Another thing, the applications for both kids show they were complicit, and they were adults. Why aren't they at least losing their degrees?

Jo

Jo
No, he didn't make the original claim back then -- nor can you post any link or cite any comment that he said his father was born in Germany before he became president and realized he can tell you dumb asses any lie he wants and you will continue keeping his dic down your throat....

Why do you have this need to lie over and over again for someone you didn't give a fuck about until he started lying about where the black guy was born???

Wrong ....

I don't need a link .... I can remember this issue coming up several decades
Past.... This isnt a new issue by any means and yes it appears to be inaccurate the same way claiming the United States has 57 states is inaccurate. I'm not telling you you're wrong I'm telling you you're a God damned hypocritical piece of shit with a double standard bigger then big Ben's clock tower and twice as loud.

These things only seem to bother you on a partisan basis. We all knew what Trump was when we elected him and we know what he is now and guess what stupid shit...he is going to be re-elected by the very same people who know who he is what he was and still like what he's doing in the office.

I guess that's the part you just don't get is the only way you can accept our choice is to think that we've been fooled. You live in a very small universe indeed.

Landslide 2020 dumbass.

Jo

All parents want their children to do well and to thrive. Indeed anyone who is a parent knows the feeling of being willing to do just about anything to help your children within limits that is....though I suspect that if any limits are challenged within the moral construct of humans it would be those limits specifically attached to child rearing and protection.

It could be argued that these parents were victims of their own parental instincts. Indeed they did nothing worse IMO than the now Infamous E-Pocahontas-Warren did when she checked the box decades ago to steal an admissions spot meant for a Real American Indian descendant. But I digress...

What I want to know is if I am being too soft or do they really deserve Jail? They have been exposed, they have been fined, I believe the kids have been removed from their schools they were attending....that's a lot right there. Some have no doubt lost their jobs.

There are real criminal parents out there who sell their kids for drugs. Beat their kids to death. Neglect and starve their children who actually belong in jail. Are these the same kind of criminals....?? If they are doesn't E-Pocahontas-Warren belong in jail also?

JO

The Warren thing is a lie.the parent do deserve jail and real fines. That guy they sentences yesterday paid a $150,000 fine, but he spent $450,000 bribing folks to get his kids into the college of his choice. Another thing, the applications for both kids show they were complicit, and they were adults. Why aren't they at least losing their degrees?

Ok....I see the sense of what you're saying.... I guess because I'm a parent myself and would go to great lengths to help my kids out I'm having trouble seeing past the parental sympathy thing. But I guess if I think about it these parents are hurting the children of other people. They may not think about it that way but ultimately that's what happens.

I posted this issue because I am conflicted about seeing these people do hard time with real criminals.

But some of the response posts have helped me to understand that these people are real criminals.

Jo

JO

Ok....I see the sense of what you're saying.... I guess because I'm a parent myself and would go to great lengths to help my kids out I'm having trouble seeing past the parental sympathy thing. But I guess if I think about it these parents are hurting the children of other people. They may not think about it that way but ultimately that's what happens.

I posted this issue because I am conflicted about seeing these people do hard time with real criminals.

But some of the response posts have helped me to understand that these people are real criminals.

Jo
I'm a parent as well.

Yes, they are hurting other people's children, but they're hurting their own as well. Teaching the kids that lying and cheating is ok will do them harm kn the long run, so will buying their grades for them, since they won't have actually learned the lessons they supposedly have.

JO

Jo
I'm a parent as well.

Yes, they are hurting other people's children, but they're hurting their own as well. Teaching the kids that lying and cheating is ok will do them harm kn the long run, so will buying their grades for them, since they won't have actually learned the lessons they supposedly have.

Well said indeed....

How tragic really...

Jo

Do you suppose these people had good intentions and lost their way?
Or did they simply see themselves as entitled?

Jo

Do you not know the difference between a lie and getting something wrong?

My father's birth certificate has the wrong county on it because after he was born, that county was broken up and it is now known by a different name! Did my father lie about where he was born?
Trump thought his fathers family came from Sweden. That was what he said in Art of the Deal

No different than Warrens mistake

My father's birth certificate has the wrong county on it because after he was born, that county was broken up and it is now known by a different name! Did my father lie about where he was born?
Trump thought his fathers family came from Sweden. That was what he said in Art of the Deal

Did Warren actually make a mistake?

I Dunno...I think it was more intentional than not.

It's really just Trivial nonsense until one assumes the impossible seat of moral high ground judge.... Then suddenly it all becomes relevant.

Jo

You do know that's a lie about Warren, don't you? It's been investigated high and low and not a single job she was hired for, was given to her because of having American Indian blood....and a box checked.

STOP LYING

(you don't want to end up in the lake of fire with the antichrist and all other liars, do you?) :eek:

No it's not. She was written up as a woman of color.

Jo

Jo

Wrong ....

I don't need a link .... I can remember this issue coming up several decades
Past.... This isnt a new issue by any means and yes it appears to be inaccurate the same way claiming the United States has 57 states is inaccurate. I'm not telling you you're wrong I'm telling you you're a God damned hypocritical piece of shit with a double standard bigger then big Ben's clock tower and twice as loud.

These things only seem to bother you on a partisan basis. We all knew what Trump was when we elected him and we know what he is now and guess what stupid shit...he is going to be re-elected by the very same people who know who he is what he was and still like what he's doing in the office.

I guess that's the part you just don't get is the only way you can accept our choice is to think that we've been fooled. You live in a very small universe indeed.

Landslide 2020 dumbass.

Jo
So what your stupid ass is saying is that Trump all the way up to 2019 had no idea that his father wasn't born in Germany??

This is why I have zero respect for you lying ass sycophants....yall will carry water for your cult leader no matter what....which makes you dumb as fuk

It's really just Trivial nonsense until one assumes the impossible seat of moral high ground judge.... Then suddenly it all becomes relevant.

Jo
So again...why does Trump continue to lie about where his father was born?

Why did it take Trump lying about where Obama was born for him to become popular with dumb asses like you??

Trump ran for president before then -- and I don't recall him having much luck with the racist republican base -- then the minute he says the black guy wasn't born here, presto, now he has a cult following....funny how racism works....

Jo
So again...why does Trump continue to lie about where his father was born?

Why did it take Trump lying about where Obama was born for him to become popular with dumb asses like you??

Trump ran for president before then -- and I don't recall him having much luck with the racist republican base -- then the minute he says the black guy wasn't born here, presto, now he has a cult following....funny how racism works....

You are a mentally deficient pubescent ...

No one gives a shit except for you.

That's the point idiot...
That's the only point...

Jo

You do know that's a lie about Warren, don't you? It's been investigated high and low and not a single job she was hired for, was given to her because of having American Indian blood....and a box checked.

STOP LYING

(you don't want to end up in the lake of fire with the antichrist and all other liars, do you?) :eek:

No it's not. She was written up as a woman of color.

Correct!

She knew it too.

Jo

JO

Doesn't Draft Dodge Trump belong in jail also?

Jo
I think they had good intentions for their children- and just felt entitled to break the law to follow their good intentions.

The Trump family claimed false heritage for years - CNNPolitics

Fred Trump sought to pass himself off as Swedish amid anti-German sentiment sparked by World War II. According to the biography "The Trumps: Three Generations that Built an Empire" by Gwenda Blair, Fred Trump denied knowing German and did not teach it to his children.

Like I said....Trump had been making that claim for years.... All the way back to when he was a Democrat...
But then....it was no big deal.

Jo

Jo
I think they had good intentions for their children- and just felt entitled to break the law to follow their good intentions.

Yeah....
I don't know why I'm so conflicted on this. Normally. I wouldn't hesitate to
take a position....it seems clear cut
Enough....

Jo

Forum List

Back