Wow....hard time for parents in College admissions scandal? What about E-Warren?

parents in college admissions scandal jail time - Google Search

All parents want their children to do well and to thrive. Indeed anyone who is a parent knows the feeling of being willing to do just about anything to help your children within limits that is....though I suspect that if any limits are challenged within the moral construct of humans it would be those limits specifically attached to child rearing and protection.

It could be argued that these parents were victims of their own parental instincts. Indeed they did nothing worse IMO than the now Infamous E-Pocahontas-Warren did when she checked the box decades ago to steal an admissions spot meant for a Real American Indian descendant. But I digress...

What I want to know is if I am being too soft or do they really deserve Jail? They have been exposed, they have been fined, I believe the kids have been removed from their schools they were attending....that's a lot right there. Some have no doubt lost their jobs.

There are real criminal parents out there who sell their kids for drugs. Beat their kids to death. Neglect and starve their children who actually belong in jail. Are these the same kind of criminals....?? If they are doesn't E-Pocahontas-Warren belong in jail also?

JO

Doesn't Draft Dodge Trump belong in jail also?

Indeed an entire generation of elitists
As well.

Jo

Forum List

Back