🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, I'm a hard core conservative and I disagree in the New York grand jury decision

Doesn't take a lot to watch the video and come to the obvious conclusion.

....... that the individual failed to comply with officers and had to be restrained. Unfortunately that didn't get him to comply either and it lead to his death. Tragic but hus own fault... Do what the cops tell you or expect to have a bad day.

The government rigged this grand jury decision to cause more riots.

It's no coincidence that they acquitted Wilson (who was innocent!) shortly before acquitting these thugs and Oathbreakers in NY (who should definitely stand trial --- at the very least).

Obama, Holder, Sharpton and the other race merchants thrive on this division.

Here's the full video of the encounter:

Ooorrr....for a less, er--creative explanation, maybe it's just that despite passionate anger by many, the public still remains hesitant to interject into police work.

Why would they take down a guy selling cigarettes? Why not just write a ticket? He didn't flee. He didn't have a gun or anything. This one is gonna be messy. I suppose there aren't anymore important crimes happening. Cough wheez

Ferguson: One law enforcement officer versus two suspects, one of which committed a felony by attacking him. No charges

NYC: One suspect and five police officers, committing a minor offense. No charges?

Hey everyone, black and white, see the differences?

Time to burn the Rockefeller Christmas tree...

So accidental homicide. No?
No. It isn't like the cops accidentally put him in a choke-hold.

Negligent Homicide I would go with.
Wouldn't that assume all choke holds cause death?
No, it means that the gathered cops had other means of restraint at their disposal. Clearly, the guy was not threatening anyone. He was simply refusing to be arrested.

And for the record.....if you can say, "I can't breath", that means you can breath. A choking victim cannot make any sound at all.

In My opinion, the cop that choked him down to the ground, did so knowing full well that his actions could cause severe harm and that the hold was against department policy.

There is nothing 'accidental' about that.
Aren't you contradicting yourself? (Bolded)
In what way? They are two completely separate thoughts and the subject of each sentence is independent of the other.

A person who says they cannot breath obviously can breathe. Anyone who has had first aid knows that a choking person will not be able to make a sound on their own. The same applies if you are bring choked by someone else. If you are truely being choked, you won't be able to say that you can't breathe.

The other sentence deal directly with the motivation of the cop who was using the choke hold. He had ample time to assess the situation as they were talking to the perp and knowing full well that the choke hold is against policy, chose to use it anyway when he made a move to bring the guy down.

I don't see how they even relate to each other outside of the use of a choke hold.
I thought the victim spoke the words I can't breathe. If that was the case he wasn't being choked, making the officers actions less negligent possibly. To assess that situation...he wasn't choking. A split second 'accident ' leads to death as much as an intentional act.

I'm not arguing with your opinions, but the GJ saw it differently and I am open to their take on the situation.

I'm beginning to wonder if all this is being orchestrated for some nefarious reason we are not aware of yet? Mass chaos in the USA? A wag the dog sorta thing about something else our attention is NOT wanted on? An excuse for mass martial law by stirring up huge cities?

Something is definitely wrong but..WHAT? None of this seems coinkydink to me.

Back before forensics, video cameras, and internal affairs units, a cop pretty much got a free murder as long as he was clever about it. These days you pretty much have to want to die to get a cop to punch your ticket. They're human, they make mistakes....most nights it's soul crushing boredom and then some evening along comes 30 seconds of MAYHEM...most follow their training....those who don't are either hailed as heroes or get indicted for what they did.

B36FwntCcAAbE1w.jpg

I don't think its a race thing, just terrible judgement by the cops

You're not alone. No matter how this is spun, a man is dead because he sold loose cigarettes. He didn't assault a cop, didn't try to get his gun, didn't knock down a retail store, he just sold cigarettes.

It also gets me thinking that the sheer number of laws we have in the books, the many ways in which people are criminalized, makes encounters between police and the public more frequent which lends to more confrontations, many with tragic consequences. A man was killed by police over cigarettes! I mean damn!!

WTF? Seriously! This pisses me off.

Back before forensics, video cameras, and internal affairs units, a cop pretty much got a free murder as long as he was clever about it. These days you pretty much have to want to die to get a cop to punch your ticket. They're human, they make mistakes....most nights it's soul crushing boredom and then some evening along comes 30 seconds of MAYHEM...most follow their training....those who don't are either hailed as heroes or get indicted for what they did.
They killed a man over cigarettes. It's a pretty damn big mistake.

You're not alone. No matter how this is spun, a man is dead because he sold loose cigarettes. He didn't assault a cop, didn't try to get his gun, didn't knock down a retail store, he just sold cigarettes.

It also gets me thinking that the sheer number of laws we have in the books, the many ways in which people are criminalized, makes encounters between police and the public more frequent which lends to more confrontations, many with tragic consequences. A man was killed by police over cigarettes! I mean damn!!

Stop blaming the cop over the idiots resisting arrest. Cops are sent our SPECIFICALLY to do exactly this, arrest small time acts so that the City can get FINES from the perpetrators. They do it with parking tickets, squeegee men, garbage NOT in garbage cans, etc. They are called QUALITY OF LIFE infractions, and if anyone, blame the city or the victim for his demise!

Stop blaming the cop over the idiots resisting arrest. Cops are sent our SPECIFICALLY to do exactly this, arrest small time acts so that the City can get FINES from the perpetrators. They do it with parking tickets, squeegee men, garbage NOT in garbage cans, etc. They are called QUALITY OF LIFE infractions, and if anyone, blame the city or the victim for his demise!
A man died over cigarettes. And you'll kindly note I didn't blame the cop.

A man died over cigarettes. And you'll kindly note I didn't blame the cop.

And the cops were doing EXACTLY what the City sent them out to do... The incident was all the victim's fault... he'd been arrested before, got a fine and was out walking within the day!

[/QUOTE]
The autopsy ruled his death a homicide.[/QUOTE]

A homicide only means that the death was caused by another human being. It doesnt mean the same thing as murder.

Forum List

Back