Wow.....it's bad .....worse than I realized

If you ever saw the episode of the Twilight Zone where the girl realizes she is a mannequin and has to go back to a frozen state, what she does with her hands and freezes, is exactly what Joe did in that video. It's creepy and frightening that this zombie is running for re-election. o_O

If you ever saw the episode of the Twilight Zone where the girl realizes she is a mannequin and has to go back to a frozen state, what she does with her hands and freezes, is exactly what Joe did in that video. It's creepy and frightening that this zombie is running for re-election. :O

I think that episode is on MeTV this week. Or it was on. Be interesting to watch.

That footage isn't real. Biden has been frozen while others move around him. At the end when someone speaks to him, they allow him to move,

That's not even a "deep fake", it's an obvious fake.
It does seem too obvious.
Pause:

Dunno....just watched it again on magnification. The first bump is real.

That is Joe.

That footage isn't real. Biden has been frozen while others move around him. At the end when someone speaks to him, they allow him to move,

"They allow him to move"????????

You're not even convincing yourself, how do you expect to convince anyone else?

If you ever saw the episode of the Twilight Zone where the girl realizes she is a mannequin and has to go back to a frozen state, what she does with her hands and freezes, is exactly what Joe did in that video. It's creepy and frightening that this zombie is running for re-election. o_O

One poster thinks it's an AI generation. I suppose that's possible. If not then yeah....he's actually toast.

"They allow him to move"????????

You're not even convincing yourself, how do you expect to convince anyone else?

Yeah.... I considered for a moment that it could be tampered footage but the fist bump at the end Is the real thing.

IMG_0125.gif

Forum List

Back