Wow, Media Actually Covers an Honest Black Man

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Homeless man in Boston honored by police for turning in backpack full of cash, checks | Fox News

Except they don't refer to him as a black man, but only as a homeless man.

Its kind of like 'white hispanic', the media only notes race when and how it suits them and since most of them think that blacks are mostly idiots, criminals and thugs, they don't think their race a point worth mentioning when its a good story.

Original story
http://mobile.boston.com/art/30/met...y;jsessionid=199932AA1F6A11F6D09FD4BD785EF4A3

Last edited:
Maybe they didn't point out he was a black guy in the article because that fact was abundantly clear by the accompanying photo?

Right! They know a "picture is worth a thousand words" but I am glad they posted his sweet-looking face. It goes with the statement he made: ( from the OP link )

“Even if I were desperate for money, I would not have kept even a penny,” he wrote in a statement due to embarrassment about a speech impediment.

It is a good news story and I'm happy to have read it.

Maybe they didn't point out he was a black guy in the article because that fact was abundantly clear by the accompanying photo?

Right! They know a "picture is worth a thousand words" but I am glad they posted his sweet-looking face. It goes with the statement he made: ( from the OP link )

“Even if I were desperate for money, I would not have kept even a penny,” he wrote in a statement due to embarrassment about a speech impediment.

It is a good news story and I'm happy to have read it.

Yeah, me too.

But the press doesn't seem to mind publishing articles about obviously black criminals of various types and ignore racial identity if the good guy is black.

Remember the attack on Reginald Denney? All America showed the chopper video of him being attacked over and over, but rarely ever mentioned the two black girls that helped him get into the hospital.

Why is that?

Homeless man in Boston honored by police for turning in backpack full of cash, checks | Fox News

Its kind of like 'white hispanic', the media only notes race when and how it suits them and since most of them think that blacks are mostly idiots, criminals and thugs, they don't think their race a point worth mentioning when its a good story.

Original story
Boston.com

They did it when the black man helped those 3 girls escape captivity for the past 10 years or did you forget

Race is on your mind, nutters. Take a day off.

The OP should talk to his nutter pals. They are convinced that the media is covering up incidents of black crime. You might want to have a story-straightening session.

Last edited:
Because he did the right thing when you know that plenty of people in this world wouldn't have had they been in his spot, I believe that the Lord has something good in store for him. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
the man has a very intelligent and nice face and smile.

Now, the internet media helped reward the man who helped the captive women to escape.

How about this man?

First and foremost - maybe he can be helped with housing?

Original story
Boston.com

Weird, but I always hear around here that the media is trying to pump up black people/put down whitey.

Original story
Boston.com

They did it when the black man helped those 3 girls escape captivity for the past 10 years or did you forget

I remember that the several stories about his rescue did not mention he was black and I assumed he was Hispanic instead. It was a neat surprise to find out he was a black guy.

So whats your point? You think finding one situation where race may have been mentioned in a positive light for blacks disproves the overall proposal?

lol

Original story
Boston.com

Weird, but I always hear around here that the media is trying to pump up black people/put down whitey.

They are trying to drive a wedge between the two communities since the end of the Reconstruction era, so that bidnessmen can use one to undercut the wages of the other using scabs.

The OP should talk to his nutter pals. They are convinced that the media is covering up incidents of black crime. You might want to have a story-straightening session.

You are missing the point and I don't have the patience to spoon feed dumbfucks, so, oh well.

Original story
Boston.com

Your post is nothing but conjecture.

You are missing the point and I don't have the patience to spoon feed dumbfucks, so, oh well.

Your point misses the point. It is unsubstantiated. And...a little dopey.

Original story
Boston.com

Happy anniversary, DTMB.

University of Florida Taser incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Original story
Boston.com

No, your post is nothing but conjecture, idiot.

Your point misses the point. It is unsubstantiated. And...a little dopey.

lol, IT IS substantiated by this story that left out the race of the black man in two separate stories. Couldn't find one other that did mention his race either, but I haven't looked since yesterday.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back