Wow! Obama Tells Supporters Republicans are “Down on America”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
vote Democrat you want more of this hateful stuff being spewed all over you.
VOTE them out of our lives come 2016. we can't take another FOUR years of them, let alone eight. I just heard Hillary say she want's to Continue what that thug Obama has already stated. SERIOUSLY, are you better off under this nasty progressive party? Look at the facts and they aren't pretty for any of us.

snip;

Jim Hoft Oct 11th, 2015 1:59 pm

Barack Obama sat for twenty years in a pew listening to this hate-filled nut.

This weekend Obama trashed Republicans for being “down on America.”
The man has absolutely no self-awareness.

Doug Powers responded:

That’s right — the old acquaintance of Bill Ayers whose pastor of 20 years was famously recorded saying “God damn America” who later became a presidential candidate campaigning on a promise to fundamentally transformthis unfair and unjust country while making his wife proud of the country for the first time in her adult life thinks the GOP has been running down the country.

all of it here and comments
Wow! Obama Tells Supporters Republicans are "Down on America" - The Gateway Pundit

VOTE them out of our lives come 2016. we can't take another FOUR years of them, let alone eight. I just heard Hillary say she want's to Continue what that thug Obama has already stated. SERIOUSLY, are you better off under this nasty progressive party? Look at the facts and they aren't pretty for any of us.

snip;

Doug Powers responded:

That’s right — the old acquaintance of Bill Ayers whose pastor of 20 years was famously recorded saying “God damn America” who later became a presidential candidate campaigning on a promise to fundamentally transformthis unfair and unjust country while making his wife proud of the country for the first time in her adult life thinks the GOP has been running down the country.

Wow! Obama Tells Supporters Republicans are "Down on America" - The Gateway Pundit

Well, we tried the Chicago thug. Now it appears we may put the Clinton Crime Family back into the White House. At least the Clintons already have the White House silverware they previously stole.

Stephanie is Jim "stupidest man on the internet" Hoft's twin sister.

I'm convinced.
Pure flame, no rebuttal

it is not really flame-----it is an example of the way politics are conducted
in the USA----especially in presidential elections. Lots of people are
complaining about the political cartoons and nasty comments from
ALL sides ----(depending on what side the complainer is on)------
try looking back into the history of USA elections------they were
damned dirty and the political cartoons were OBSCENE-----like way back in
the 19th century (the age of genteelity)

Yeah, Obama, the guy who spent most of his time as president telling everybody how bad America is and divided Americans along racial, ethnic, and economical lines...humiliated America on the international stage and set the world on fire, is now accusing others of being down on America. How ironic.

Republicans refuse to fund modernization of US Infrastructure because our local Representatives are inept.
Republicans insist on funding modernization of potential Commie Infrastructure because all foreign politicians are responsible.

Yep, Pubs just LOVE America!

snip;

Doug Powers responded:

calm yourself Stephanie------here is my take on Obama's SPIRITURAL ADVISOR
and Obama's approval thereof. Obama is an MAN FOR OBAMA----and it was
probably politically advantageous for him AT THAT TIME----to be in that
"church" of the Nazi pig. (see? I knew that you are eager for my sublime
opinion) Lots of successful political guys put ethics on the shelf

We would need to get BOTH parties out. You know, if you really want change..

Yeah, Obama, the guy who spent most of his time as president telling everybody how bad America is and divided Americans along racial, ethnic, and economical lines...humiliated America on the international stage and set the world on fire, is now accusing others of being down on America. How ironic.

Bingo!!

I've never seen a President as nasty and ugly as this one. And I've been voting since Carter. the man believes he should speak on every little thing whether we give a crap to hear from him or not. just a horrible human being in my book. the division he's created the whole time he's been office, the awful things he's said about our Civilian Police officers that is now getting them hunted down and either injured or killed. and using our Tax dollars to travel to raise money for this party more that any President that I can remember doing.
and then him and that wife of his has hosed us down for their extravagant spending and had to pay for the mother-in-law on top of it all. We'll be shocked when the whole bill is totaled up. but they didn't care about their spending in this economy that they wailed was the: worst recession since the great the Great Depression. they never canceled their 19 day vacations in Hawaii. though many of us had to cancel our because of him and his party.
sickening and I can't wait until he's gone. and I beg you the people NOT ANOTHER progressive/democrat IN 2016 or ever would be good too

snip;

Doug Powers responded:

calm yourself and give your take on it to someone who wants to hear about it. K

Ben Bernanke says he is no longer a Republican because the GOP has lost its economic policy mind
Ben Bernanke Is Fed Up

Ben Bernanke Is Fed Up

By Chad Stone

Oct. 9, 2015 | 11:30 a.m. EDT

It's the stupid economics. That's why he's no longer a Republican, former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke tells us in his new memoir. Bernanke says he "lost patience with Republicans' susceptibility to the know-nothing-ism of the far right." Here's part of his indictment:

I'm just giving examples of why the people shouldn't vote for this nasty progressive/democrat again in 2016. I am very calm about it. All we can do is show them why and hope they have learned their lesson after living under that thug Obama

Republicans say it's Democrats who hate America, but everything Republicans do is an attempt to bring down the country. They can't even name a single GOP policy that's good for America. Not one.

snip;

Doug Powers responded:

calm yourself and give your take on it to someone who wants to hear about it. K

I am no a messageboard-------are you the spokes (thing) for the entire board.
I addressed you to make sure that it was obvious that my response is to your
Republicans say it's Democrats who hate America, but everything Republicans do is an attempt to bring down the country. They can't even name a single GOP policy that's good for America. Not one.
Ending slavery?

Dimwits hate America, that is why you idiots voted for the retard obuthole.

Forum List

Back