Wow, this paintig is going to drive libs just NUTS

Are you that stupid on purpose, or is it natural?

Too dumb to click a link.

Too dumb to read.

And WAY too dumb to think.

I read the explanation, Braveman, but the image doesn't portray to me what the "artist" intended it to mean. Romney clutching a wad of cash just reminds me that he's a super-rich guy who's out of touch with the common man. And having him standing right behind the desk looks to me like he's in line awaiting his turn as the next rich guy to be POTUS.

Sorry, asswipe, but "art" is open to interpretation. I don't need to be spoon-fed whatever propaganda the "artist" wants me to believe. Unlike your dumbass, I can come up with my own interpretations.

BTW, you're awfully touchy over this painting. Trying to justify the money you spent on it? :lol:
Like most leftists, you believe your opinion is fact.

How's that working out for you? :lol:

The artists explanation for his painting is science fact? That's a new one. Meanwhile, my opinion is still just my opinion. I never claimed otherwise.

I read the explanation, Braveman, but the image doesn't portray to me what the "artist" intended it to mean. Romney clutching a wad of cash just reminds me that he's a super-rich guy who's out of touch with the common man. And having him standing right behind the desk looks to me like he's in line awaiting his turn as the next rich guy to be POTUS.

Sorry, asswipe, but "art" is open to interpretation. I don't need to be spoon-fed whatever propaganda the "artist" wants me to believe. Unlike your dumbass, I can come up with my own interpretations.

BTW, you're awfully touchy over this painting. Trying to justify the money you spent on it? :lol:

The artists explanation for his painting is science fact?
Can you read, or are the voices in your head too distracting?
That's a new one. Meanwhile, my opinion is still just my opinion. I never claimed otherwise.
Then don't be surprised when people discard it as worthless.

A big pile of crap would have summed it up better.....well, a pile of crap as tall as the black messiah with big ears one the sides.

Let me tell you what was even worse than a right wing smear against the president?

Mitt Romney having dinner at the home of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow under Crow's collection of paintings by "Hitler". Then the stroll through the "Garden of Tyrants" which included statues of Lenin Stalin and Castro. I wonder if he showed Mitt his signed copy of Mein Kampf?

Republicans don't care what their leaders do because they share the same values.

And before you scream "liar", better learn how to use a fucking "search engine".

Well it shows you that many of the supporters are ignorant and wear a white sheet. Even if the white sheet is in their mind, they picture Obama hanging from a tree.

Let me tell you what was even worse than a right wing smear against the president?

Mitt Romney having dinner at the home of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow under Crow's collection of paintings by "Hitler". Then the stroll through the "Garden of Tyrants" which included statues of Lenin Stalin and Castro. I wonder if he showed Mitt his signed copy of Mein Kampf?

Republicans don't care what their leaders do because they share the same values.

And before you scream "liar", better learn how to use a fucking "search engine".

Well it shows you that many of the supporters are ignorant and wear a white sheet. Even if the white sheet is in their mind, they picture Obama hanging from a tree.
Go be retarded somewhere else.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

Ok Gunman, I will save you a seat on the little bus.

That's a new one. Meanwhile, my opinion is still just my opinion. I never claimed otherwise.

Don't be surprise when I disregard this artist's explanation for the symbolism in his painting as, garbage. And your opinion as, well who gives a fuck what your opinion is?

Like all propaganda ....it appeals to the simple minded

The National Endowment for the Arts used US Taxpayer money to fund propagand that involved elephant shit dumped over the Virgin Mary. Somehow that was not deemed offensive nor simple minded. Perhaps US taxpayer funds can go to this art as well.

obamanation_imgmap.jpg

McNaughton Fine Art

And the reason is, it's accurate.

BTW, that's not a depiction of 9/11 as I originally assumed as I first looked at the painting. That's Airforce One flying past the UN. Don't believe me, go to the link and click on it, and there's an immediate explanation of each part of the painting.

Well, if you took out all the causes of the negative aspects of the painting and attributed them to who they rightfully belong to, there wouldn't be much in the painting.

Thanks for showing that even artists can be partisan hacks...;o)

The painter is really quite good at his craft, but he's not all that hip on the intellectual honesty front.

I'm not sure why you would think this would drive Liberals nuts.

Don't be surprise when I disregard this artist's explanation for the symbolism in his painting as, garbage. And your opinion as, well who gives a fuck what your opinion is?

Don't sweat it Jose.....we get it...you think you are the Ultimate Warrior....but alas...you aren't.

Go tilt at windmills Senor Quixote.....you will look more intimidating riding your ass.

Don't sweat it Jose.....we get it...you think you are the Ultimate Warrior....but alas...you aren't.

Go tilt at windmills Senor Quixote.....you will look more intimidating riding your ass.

The painter is good at his craft. He should stick to that. His interpreting of history is askew to say the least....

The difference between you and me is I don't get all pissy when my opinions are disregarded.

:lmao:

obamanation_imgmap.jpg

McNaughton Fine Art

BTW, that's not a depiction of 9/11 as I originally assumed as I first looked at the painting. That's Airforce One flying past the UN. Don't believe me, go to the link and click on it, and there's an immediate explanation of each part of the painting.

Well, if you took out all the causes of the negative aspects of the painting and attributed them to who they rightfully belong to, there wouldn't be much in the painting.

Thanks for showing that even artists can be partisan hacks...;o)

Bush_Fault.gif

So can message board posters. Thanks for illustrating.

obamanation_imgmap.jpg

McNaughton Fine Art

I don't agree with a lot of the explanations, but I think its actually quite clever.

This was done by a good friend of mine, one of the best portrait artists I've ever met. This was a little quickie he did to blow off a little steam.

Yeah, I think I see the cum stains on it. He looks like a great caricature artist. I'm sure he makes the kiddies very happy down at the fair.

Yea, a great caricature artist..... this is a graphite piece he did 20 years ago.... yea tell me how little talent he has....imbecile.

Forum List

Back