WOW! Trump Invites Supporters On Stage for Handling Protester-CROWD ERUPTS WHEN ONE SAYS HE’S A VET

WOW! Trump Invites Supporters On Stage for Handling Protester– CROWD ERUPTS WHEN ONE SAYS HE’S A VETERAN! (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Feb 16th, 2016 6:32 pm 1303 Comments

You can’t plan something like this…
At a Trump campaign rally in North Augusta, South Carolina on Tuesday, Donald Trump was interrupted by a protester who was screaming profanities and raising his middle finger to the crowd.

Two Trump supporters “took action” against the radical obscene protester – and Mr. Trump called them up to the stage to share a few words.

The crowd ERUPTED after one of the men told the audience he was an Iraq War veteran.

Video - Cool!

Love him or hate him, he knows how to make a crowd go crazy! There was a protester in the arena and someone (actually two people) took him outside, not to return. Rather than having a stump speech, Trump called the gentlemen up and the both spoke to the crowd! Fun to watch!

I'm not sure, but I don't think Trump has a speech he says over and over or changes the content for the crowd he is addressing. He may be an embarrassment, but I think he's honest. How many candidates can you say that about??

My my...right to the mike he went. Very very slick.

OP said very cool and fun to watch. The only reason I can see why it was cool was because they played the crowd.

I mean, Wow I'm shocked that a crowd cheered a Vet. Amazing!
Say what you will, I thought it was neat. They were reacting to a protester and didn't want to come up. It took some time for both of them to come up.

WOW! Trump Invites Supporters On Stage for Handling Protester– CROWD ERUPTS WHEN ONE SAYS HE’S A VETERAN! (VIDEO)

At a Trump campaign rally in North Augusta, South Carolina on Tuesday, Donald Trump was interrupted by a protester who was screaming profanities and raising his middle finger to the crowd.

Two Trump supporters “took action” against the radical obscene protester – and Mr. Trump called them up to the stage to share a few words.

The crowd ERUPTED after one of the men told the audience he was an Iraq War veteran.

Video - Cool!

Love him or hate him, he knows how to make a crowd go crazy! There was a protester in the arena and someone (actually two people) took him outside, not to return. Rather than having a stump speech, Trump called the gentlemen up and the both spoke to the crowd! Fun to watch!

I'm not sure, but I don't think Trump has a speech he says over and over or changes the content for the crowd he is addressing. He may be an embarrassment, but I think he's honest. How many candidates can you say that about??

Typical democrat. Pound the vet. You know people do and say things on their own when they are allowed to speak.

Video - Cool!

Trump is the most dishonest of all the candidates; that's why his 'campaign' and supporters are so ridiculous – Trump is no 'outsider,' he's not the 'un-politician,' he's as much a politician as any other candidate.

I think the vet was a vet. I think the old man was...well...someone picked. I think it was a set up. Sorry.

Since when has Trump ever invited someone on stage? Never. Especially not vetted first.
No. It was not a spur of the moment thing. It was set up in advance.

I watched the entire speech- not just the snippet posted here- what happened was completely organic and natural.

A couple of LWNJ's with foul mouths started screaming obscenities and giving the audience the finger. Two great Americans gave the shit heels a boot. Trump brought them up on stage. It was a thing of beauty! He really is a man of the people.

Video - Cool!

Typical democrat. Pound the vet. You know people do and say things on their own when they are allowed to speak.

"Pound the vet"? What do you mean by that? I AM a vet.

I think the vet was a vet. I think the old man was...well...someone picked. I think it was a set up. Sorry.

I'm sure the vet was really a vet, but the whole thing seemed staged. I question whether the protester was even a protester.

Since when has Trump ever invited someone on stage? Never. Especially not vetted first.
No. It was not a spur of the moment thing. It was set up in advance.
NOT true. He invited someone up about five months ago to see his hair was real.

I'm sure the vet was really a vet, but the whole thing seemed staged. I question whether the protester was even a protester.

Well, you are usually full-retard, so that makes sense! :thup:

Question whether or not a 79 year old obese man was assassinated by the president, and your ideas are prolific.

Question whether or not a reality TV star staged something, and you are a kook. :lmao:

Video - Cool!

Trump is the most dishonest of all the candidates; that's why his 'campaign' and supporters are so ridiculous – Trump is no 'outsider,' he's not the 'un-politician,' he's as much a politician as any other candidate.

You are truly stupid if you believe that.

That was cool. I'm not sure I've ever seen that before. A presidential candidate giving the stage and mic to two random audience members. What a great video.

His head is too shiny. I don't like shiny heads. Fuck that guy.
I guess you don't like obongo then, huh...

Um... no I don't.

Continue, partisan fag.
FU cock bite...
You know when you say "Obongo" you immediately lose all credibility and sound like a retard. Right partisan fag?
6-dog-sniffing-butt.jpg

Now get yo nose out of aaronleland ass...

Forum List

Back