WOW! Trump Invites Supporters On Stage for Handling Protester-CROWD ERUPTS WHEN ONE SAYS HE’S A VET

His head is too shiny. I don't like shiny heads. Fuck that guy.
I guess you don't like obongo then, huh...

Um... no I don't.

Continue, partisan fag.
FU cock bite...
You know when you say "Obongo" you immediately lose all credibility and sound like a retard. Right partisan fag?
6-dog-sniffing-butt.jpg

Now get yo nose out of aaronleland ass...
So...that's your hobby.

WOW! Trump Invites Supporters On Stage for Handling Protester– CROWD ERUPTS WHEN ONE SAYS HE’S A VETERAN! (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Feb 16th, 2016 6:32 pm 1303 Comments

You can’t plan something like this…
At a Trump campaign rally in North Augusta, South Carolina on Tuesday, Donald Trump was interrupted by a protester who was screaming profanities and raising his middle finger to the crowd.

Two Trump supporters “took action” against the radical obscene protester – and Mr. Trump called them up to the stage to share a few words.

The crowd ERUPTED after one of the men told the audience he was an Iraq War veteran.

Video - Cool!

Love him or hate him, he knows how to make a crowd go crazy! There was a protester in the arena and someone (actually two people) took him outside, not to return. Rather than having a stump speech, Trump called the gentlemen up and the both spoke to the crowd! Fun to watch!

I'm not sure, but I don't think Trump has a speech he says over and over or changes the content for the crowd he is addressing. He may be an embarrassment, but I think he's honest. How many candidates can you say that about??

My my...right to the mike he went. Very very slick.

Typical democrat. Pound the vet. You know people do and say things on their own when they are allowed to speak.

"Pound the vet"? What do you mean by that? I AM a vet.

What IF I used your same idiot liberal logic on you? Called YOU a set up or a shill? Because idiot when you did that to that Vet you did that to you.
That's using YOUR logic.

WOW! Trump Invites Supporters On Stage for Handling Protester– CROWD ERUPTS WHEN ONE SAYS HE’S A VETERAN! (VIDEO)

At a Trump campaign rally in North Augusta, South Carolina on Tuesday, Donald Trump was interrupted by a protester who was screaming profanities and raising his middle finger to the crowd.

Two Trump supporters “took action” against the radical obscene protester – and Mr. Trump called them up to the stage to share a few words.

The crowd ERUPTED after one of the men told the audience he was an Iraq War veteran.

Video - Cool!

Love him or hate him, he knows how to make a crowd go crazy! There was a protester in the arena and someone (actually two people) took him outside, not to return. Rather than having a stump speech, Trump called the gentlemen up and the both spoke to the crowd! Fun to watch!

I'm not sure, but I don't think Trump has a speech he says over and over or changes the content for the crowd he is addressing. He may be an embarrassment, but I think he's honest. How many candidates can you say that about??

Typical democrat. Pound the vet. You know people do and say things on their own when they are allowed to speak.

What IF I used your same idiot liberal logic on you? Called YOU a set up or a shill? Because idiot when you did that to that Vet you did that to you.
That's using YOUR logic.

Speak American or you will be deported.

I think the vet was a vet. I think the old man was...well...someone picked. I think it was a set up. Sorry.

I'm sure the vet was really a vet, but the whole thing seemed staged. I question whether the protester was even a protester.

Well, you are usually full-retard, so that makes sense! :thup:

Question whether or not a 79 year old obese man was assassinated by the president, and your ideas are prolific.

Question whether or not a reality TV star staged something, and you are a kook. :lmao:

Clearly you have me confused with someone else.

:cuckoo:

I was not there, so I can't say what went down. But, Trump is a business man. He also doesn't forget slights. And, he's smart. A very intelligent man. Obnoxious, yes. Smart? Oh most assuredly. I figure he plotted this out in advance, figured "why not? Last debate was full of naysayers. Cruz fucked over Carson. Bush is being Bush. Two can play that game"and came up with this plan to wow the crowd and mostly...to thumb his nose some more. And it worked. Whether one believes it legit or not doesnt matter. It focuses on TRUMP. And that, friends and neighbors, is his plan,lol.

Video - Cool!

That's using YOUR logic.

Speak American or you will be deported.

Do I have to send you another GT CD to shut you up?

I realize that many veterans have bravely put their lives on the lines and they certainly are owed a degree of respect for that, but sometimes the way conservatives go out of their way to aggrandize and slobber over these people can be nauseating.
They handled themselves impressively well for random audience members without much time speaking publicly in front of such a crowd
What you saw was two citizens walked protesters out and nobody was shot. Now if we were the crazy people MANY claim, why no bodies? Oh because their narrative of us is a lie. Imagine that.

You want a pat on the back for not killing anybody? Only a crazy right winger would do that.

Video - Cool!

Sure he has talking points he repeats over and over again. -- he is going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. I guess he may be as honest as any other politician. However, since it hasn't been many years ago that he said that he loved Hillary and that she made a great Secretary of State because she choose great people to work for her, I am not ready to use the word HONEST to describe the man. I think he is very smart and he has tapped into america's frustration with both parties, but he is simply telling people what they want to hear. He is a great salesman.

As much as I sorta dread it, I think we need a smart guy as POTUS. We already have had enough DISHONEST. So lets get him in there and see if his business savvy can make things better. If he can fool americans to get his way, he can fool foreign countries to get his way..which benefits OUR way, dig?

There is just no other options right now. Trump it is.

Video - Cool!

I'm glad Trump gives you the warm and fuzzies. Apparently that's all he can give you.

Meanwhile back in reality, the rest of us know he would be an incompetent president.

Video - Cool!

I'm glad Trump gives you the warm and fuzzies. Apparently that's all he can give you.

Meanwhile back in reality, the rest of us know he would be an incompetent president.

How do we know that? Who was the last really competent President?

I think the vet was a vet. I think the old man was...well...someone picked. I think it was a set up. Sorry.

I'm sure the vet was really a vet, but the whole thing seemed staged. I question whether the protester was even a protester.
Staged or not, EVERYTHING a career politician does is staged "d" or "r".
EVERYTHING Barry does is directed by a teleprompter, same with that old hag hildabeast and that old nut sack Bernie... Nothing natural in thier actions.
Rubio is all about polish and stage work, kasich too, bush absolutely.
Like them or not, at least trump and Cruz have the intellectual ability to not need a teleprompter, as well as Carson.

Last edited:

Video - Cool!

JFK

Video - Cool!

I don't think he will. I think he will get along very well with Putin and those two might gang bang the fuck out of ISIS or anyone else that want to be head honchos over two very competent countries...Russia and the USA. Y'all keep forgetting how savvy Trump is. His cabinet will have some very bright minds. He wouldn't have it any other way. HE might be too mouthy, but he will have people that will be speakers for him.

The question is...do you want the same o same o of what we have been getting for such a long time...or do you want someone in there that will fly around in AirForce 1 on his own dime, wining and dining those who are currently laughing at us with who we have now? Personally speaking..I prefer the rich business man.

Video - Cool!

JFK

We will never see those days again.

Video - Cool!

I don't think he will. I think he will get along very well with Putin and those two might gang bang the fuck out of ISIS or anyone else that want to be head honchos over two very competent countries...Russia and the USA. Y'all keep forgetting how savvy Trump is. His cabinet will have some very bright minds. He wouldn't have it any other way. HE might be too mouthy, but he will have people that will be speakers for him.

The question is...do you want the same o same o of what we have been getting for such a long time...or do you want someone in there that will fly around in AirForce 1 on his own dime, wining and dining those who are currently laughing at us with who we have now? Personally speaking..I prefer the rich business man.

Any idiot can say they will destroy ISIS and then not explain HOW exactly they would do it. Is that really enough for you people? I mean seriously. How do you separate Trump from some dimwitted nut job in a trailer park who could easily say the exact same thing?

Where do you even get this assumption his cabinet will have bright minds? What possible indication is there for that? It's amazing how you people delude yourself over this guy.

Video - Cool!

Any idiot can say they will destroy ISIS and then not explain HOW exactly they would do it. Is that really enough for you people? I mean seriously. How do you separate Trump from some dimwitted nut job in a trailer park who could easily say the exact same thing?

Where do you even get this assumption his cabinet will have bright minds? What possible indication is there for that? It's amazing how you people delude yourself over this guy.

I think anyone supporting anyone runnin on either side is deluded. I think that is always the case too. So nothing new there.

Video - Cool!

He didn't get where he is by surrounding himself with idiots, now did he? It's amazing how you people delude yourselves that what we have and have had has done nothing for anyone. If it ain't working, it's time to change the machinery.

Forum List

Back