Wray / FBI 'Catching Hell' For Raid on FBI-Uranium One Whistleblower

Why? They broke the law when they raided the guy. He was DOJ protected.
:rofl:

I have a bridge to Brooklyn to sell you....!!!!

Only leftists want the Brooklyn Bridge. This guy's lawyer said the FBI informed him that they recognized his "whistle blower status" just before they tore his apartment to bits.

No reason for this other than Mueller COULD do it to protect his ass.
Probably has the documents showing the briefings on Uranium One to the Agencies responsible for approving it. The ones where HE left out the important bits of information.
prove it.... prove he was really given whistle blower status and by whom with authority gave it....

and prove FBI had no reason to raid his house... and prove how the fbi got a warrant from a judge without cause... come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......

Gawd kiddo. If you don't KNOW that he was - you're not following the story.
Why are you so opinionated about stories you know jack about?? From his lawyers statement to the Daily Caller.

Cain informed the agent while he was still at the door that he was a recognized protected whistleblower under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act and that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz recognized his whistleblower status, according to Socarras.

doj_ig_michael_horowitz.jpg

U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

Cain further told the FBI agent the potentially damaging classified information had been properly transmitted to the Senate and House Intelligence committees as permitted under the act, Socarras said. The agent immediately directed his agents to begin a sweep of the suburban home, anyway.

Frightened and intimidated, Cain promptly handed over the documents, Socarras told TheDCNF. Yet even after surrendering the information to the FBI, the agents continued to rummage through the home for six hours.

“After asking and getting my approval to do so, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz had a member of his staff physically take Mr. Cain’s classified document disclosure to the House and Senate Intelligence committees,” Socarras told TheDCNF.

“For the bureau to show up at Mr. Cain’s home suggesting that those same documents are stolen federal property, and then proceed to seize copies of the same documents after being told at the house door that he is a legally protected whistleblower who gave them to Congress, is an outrageous disregard of the law,” he continued.

It was for INTIMIDATION. Those documents were turned over to CongTEress and his whistleblower status recognized months ago... They are no longer stolen. They were LEGALLY handed to Congress as the law prescribes.

Mueller and crew just want to make sure he's not holding something out. And if it was ME -- under the corruption that went rampant at the TOP of the FBI -- I'd probably have stashed some bits away as well.
His lawyer said he had whistle blower status, no one else that I have been able to find...

even the article says his lawyer CLAIMS he had whistle blower.... I believe I've read that he was an informant for the FBI for TENEX, this is the shipping of Uranium division and NOT the division of the corporation that was buying Uranium One, and the dirty rotten people involved with paying bribes so they could get more shipping deals of uranium within the USA were arrested, charged and convicted in 2015 for their bribes.

Tenex was under a COUNTER INTELLIGENCE investigation by the FBI for all of this wrong doing involved in bribery and shipping of spent uranium of which this informant helped them.... counter Intelligence investigations take years and years and years, and they sit back and WATCH, while keeping everything SECRET so they can trace and follow all arms of the ill doings, until they are certain they know all the arms connected to the crimes.... this is what the FBI did, until 2015 when one or two people at the head of it, were tried and convicted in 2015.

This had nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation or Hillary Clinton or the Uranium One deal

the $145 million donated to the Clinton foundation which near all occurred BEFORE Hillary became Secretary of State or anyone even knew she would become secretary of state... and the Canadian man, Guistra, who donated $141 million to the Clinton foundation SOLD HIS STAKE in Uranium One three years before Uranium one was approved to be sold to the Russian Uranium mining company..... he had no stake in it. Guistra and Bill Clinton shared a Charity Cause together.... that's it.

It's not me that needs to know more about this.... it is you all that need to know more about this...

then you would not be so easily fooled by this story promoted by Russia Today, (RT) and Sputnik News.....and dailcaller, infowars, the gateway pundit, 4 channel... ALL BULL CRAP propaganda sites who follow the Russian propaganda...

Russia did not obtain any of our Uranium, NO ONE but USA companies in the USA can get any of the Uranium, which nullifies any of the right wingers claim in this silly conspiracy.... there is no danger with a russian Company owning this mining company... Oh, and they supply 8% of our mined Uranium in the USA not 20%.

This simple chart debunks the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

As far as this Dennis Nathan Cain's house being raided, I presume it was to get his copies of what he turned over because they were classified and he had said he turned them all over and lied, BUT I am not certain of such and am curious as to why the FBI LEGALLY, with Judicial Warrant, raided his house.

Also in 2015 the house intel committee got this info from him and NOTHING HAS COME OF IT by them, other than spreading rumors.... it is nearly 4 years later.

This has been posted on this board many times in the past.

The conservatives on this board know all the facts you posted and more. They've been told many times in the past.

They choose to ignore it like they do every truth they don't like or doesn't fall in their weird fantasy bubble.

You're wasting your time trying to tell them these truths again. They will always ignore it.

:rofl:

I have a bridge to Brooklyn to sell you....!!!!

Only leftists want the Brooklyn Bridge. This guy's lawyer said the FBI informed him that they recognized his "whistle blower status" just before they tore his apartment to bits.

No reason for this other than Mueller COULD do it to protect his ass.
Probably has the documents showing the briefings on Uranium One to the Agencies responsible for approving it. The ones where HE left out the important bits of information.
prove it.... prove he was really given whistle blower status and by whom with authority gave it....

and prove FBI had no reason to raid his house... and prove how the fbi got a warrant from a judge without cause... come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......

Gawd kiddo. If you don't KNOW that he was - you're not following the story.
Why are you so opinionated about stories you know jack about?? From his lawyers statement to the Daily Caller.

Cain informed the agent while he was still at the door that he was a recognized protected whistleblower under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act and that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz recognized his whistleblower status, according to Socarras.

doj_ig_michael_horowitz.jpg

U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

Cain further told the FBI agent the potentially damaging classified information had been properly transmitted to the Senate and House Intelligence committees as permitted under the act, Socarras said. The agent immediately directed his agents to begin a sweep of the suburban home, anyway.

Frightened and intimidated, Cain promptly handed over the documents, Socarras told TheDCNF. Yet even after surrendering the information to the FBI, the agents continued to rummage through the home for six hours.

“After asking and getting my approval to do so, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz had a member of his staff physically take Mr. Cain’s classified document disclosure to the House and Senate Intelligence committees,” Socarras told TheDCNF.

“For the bureau to show up at Mr. Cain’s home suggesting that those same documents are stolen federal property, and then proceed to seize copies of the same documents after being told at the house door that he is a legally protected whistleblower who gave them to Congress, is an outrageous disregard of the law,” he continued.

It was for INTIMIDATION. Those documents were turned over to CongTEress and his whistleblower status recognized months ago... They are no longer stolen. They were LEGALLY handed to Congress as the law prescribes.

Mueller and crew just want to make sure he's not holding something out. And if it was ME -- under the corruption that went rampant at the TOP of the FBI -- I'd probably have stashed some bits away as well.
His lawyer said he had whistle blower status, no one else that I have been able to find...

even the article says his lawyer CLAIMS he had whistle blower.... I believe I've read that he was an informant for the FBI for TENEX, this is the shipping of Uranium division and NOT the division of the corporation that was buying Uranium One, and the dirty rotten people involved with paying bribes so they could get more shipping deals of uranium within the USA were arrested, charged and convicted in 2015 for their bribes.

Tenex was under a COUNTER INTELLIGENCE investigation by the FBI for all of this wrong doing involved in bribery and shipping of spent uranium of which this informant helped them.... counter Intelligence investigations take years and years and years, and they sit back and WATCH, while keeping everything SECRET so they can trace and follow all arms of the ill doings, until they are certain they know all the arms connected to the crimes.... this is what the FBI did, until 2015 when one or two people at the head of it, were tried and convicted in 2015.

This had nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation or Hillary Clinton or the Uranium One deal

the $145 million donated to the Clinton foundation which near all occurred BEFORE Hillary became Secretary of State or anyone even knew she would become secretary of state... and the Canadian man, Guistra, who donated $141 million to the Clinton foundation SOLD HIS STAKE in Uranium One three years before Uranium one was approved to be sold to the Russian Uranium mining company..... he had no stake in it. Guistra and Bill Clinton shared a Charity Cause together.... that's it.

It's not me that needs to know more about this.... it is you all that need to know more about this...

then you would not be so easily fooled by this story promoted by Russia Today, (RT) and Sputnik News.....and dailcaller, infowars, the gateway pundit, 4 channel... ALL BULL CRAP propaganda sites who follow the Russian propaganda...

Russia did not obtain any of our Uranium, NO ONE but USA companies in the USA can get any of the Uranium, which nullifies any of the right wingers claim in this silly conspiracy.... there is no danger with a russian Company owning this mining company... Oh, and they supply 8% of our mined Uranium in the USA not 20%.

This simple chart debunks the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

As far as this Dennis Nathan Cain's house being raided, I presume it was to get his copies of what he turned over because they were classified and he had said he turned them all over and lied, BUT I am not certain of such and am curious as to why the FBI LEGALLY, with Judicial Warrant, raided his house.

Also in 2015 the house intel committee got this info from him and NOTHING HAS COME OF IT by them, other than spreading rumors.... it is nearly 4 years later.

This has been posted on this board many times in the past.

The conservatives on this board know all the facts you posted and more. They've been told many times in the past.

They choose to ignore it like they do every truth they don't like or doesn't fall in their weird fantasy bubble.

You're wasting your time trying to tell them these truths again. They will always ignore it.

Agree, it's because they'll only believe what they want to believe. They'll only watch the news that they want to hear, which is Sean Hannity--& the other political cartoon shows that line the prime time of FOX NEWS, along with all the radio talk show hosts, and of course the Drudge Report, Breitbart.com & all the political soap box operas with very few facts.

They even demanded that Shep Smith be fired from FOX NEWS because they could not tolerate the TRUTH on the Uranium One Conspiracy--that many on FOX were shoving down their throats. They get dumber by the minute.
Fox News viewers want an anchor fired for the most ludicrous reason

It's one thing to be ignorant about a topic, it's quite a different circumstance when one insists on remaining ignorant. This is who we're dealing with.

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

But at the same time, they're not qualified to VOTE if this is what they're about. They should be burning their voter registration cards over electing Trump.

20 years of 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, that lead to 100% mis-information and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling has resulted in this. The Dunning-Kruger Effect

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters' brains

Last edited:
"...they'll only believe what they want to believe. They'll only watch the news that they want to hear..."

Gotta love snowflakes accusing others of doing what they do and of being who they are ... Over and over and over...

So a whistleblower has evidence the FBI did not fully investigate and protected Hillary...

EVERYONE already knows this...even snowflakes who try so hard to deny it.

Evidence undeniably proves Hillary had an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server she used illegally for e-mail containing TOP SECRET data, data Obama himself said was SO classified it could not be released in any format because it would cause GRAVE DAMAGE to our National Security...
--- 6 foreign entities gained access to that data (US IG)

This server was allowed to be stored in the BATHROOM of a tech company that did not have peppers security clearances to have it in their possession

In testimony before Congress under oath FBI Director Comey dai Hillary had lied to Congress, that:
- She did receive / send classified on her server
- There were classified docs on her server
- She used multiple devices, not just one
- She illegally destroyed subpoenaed docs
- She illegally destroyed devices
- She attempted to destroy subpoenaed docs / devices
- Violated both the FOIA & FRA

By definition she committed Espionage

Comey publicly stated she broke laws ... Then tried to argue she was 'too stupid to know she was breaking the law' LOL!
*** And Democrats continue to fight for and defend their forced DNC candidate FOR PRESIDENT, a criminal too stupid to know she was breaking the law :p

She took $145 MILLION ... not just from THE RUSSIANS ... but from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank's efforts to purchase Uranium One.
- If this had been Trump the snowflakes would be marching with pitch forks and torches on the WH right now ... But since it was HILLARY it's all good...

Forum List

Back