Wray lied under oath - Feds, UC's, CI's, all at J6

No, they just stand there holding their hands over their ears saying na na na na na na nooooo it can't be, na na na na na nooooooooo, and then bam break out into triggered leftist syndrome. Eeeeekkkk yaaaahhhhhhh eeeeekkkk... ROTFLMBO 🤣
Reminds one of the premier of the Exorcist movie where all these preachers were outside protesting a movie they never saw.

Oh, I'm supposed to spend days reading every one of your posts?

Do get over yourself, little fascist. I don't need to specifically list every one of your conspiracies to show you're a conspiracy crank.

Am I suppose care what you read?

Oh, I'm supposed to spend days reading every one of your posts?

Do get over yourself, little fascist. I don't need to specifically list every one of your conspiracies to show you're a conspiracy crank.

Because you can't.............

Nice to see your only recourse is an attack without any debate to the OP.

Class act............ :biggrin:

It warmed my heart to here people call Garland and Wray corrupt on the floor of the house... because that is what they are... both should be in prison....

They should be hanged.....for treason!!!

rMTmLrI.jpg

I hope so if he's a POC.
I believe he was one of the esteemed guests at the last World economic forum meeting if that gives you any indication...... it's pretty easy to do your job when you get paid a million dollars at a time in brief cases from guys like George Soros..... then you get to lie under oath before Congress and get away with it .....unlike us other average Americans.

I believe he was one of the esteemed guests at the last World economic forum meeting if that gives you any indication...... it's pretty easy to do your job when you get paid a million dollars at a time in brief cases from guys like George Soros..... then you get to lie under oath before Congress and get away with it .....unlike us other average Americans.
Why hasn't George Soros been brought in for questioning yet ? I mean I've seen this guy's name being linked to some horrible shat... Why hasn't he ???

Forum List

Back