WSJ: The World Bakes Under Extreme Heat

There was none, dummy.

So if Earth had no ice 50 million years ago, and it has 8.8 million cubic miles today, was it warmer or colder 50 million years ago???

LOL!!!!

it was halfway to South Africa, not on the South Pole
No. Antarctica was still parked over the pole 70 million years ago. But there was no ice there at that time. At least you got that right.

The first sequence shows roughly 90 million years of backward evolution

Blakey-image-five.jpg

What Did the Continents Look Like Millions of Years Ago?

An artist-geologist renders the history of the Earth with maps.
www.theatlantic.com
www.theatlantic.com

So if Earth had no ice 50 million years ago, and it has 8.8 million cubic miles today, was it warmer or colder 50 million years ago???

LOL!!!!
Warmer. The earth was considered a greenhouse planet at that time.

No. Antarctica was still parked over the pole 70 million years ago. But there was no ice there at that time. At least you got that rifgt.

The first sequence shows roughly 90 million years of backward evolution

Blakey-image-five.jpg

What Did the Continents Look Like Millions of Years Ago?

An artist-geologist renders the history of the Earth with maps.
www.theatlantic.com
www.theatlantic.com

That your side has re-written the plate movement is par of the course. You have to be a complete moron to believe AA did not originate from South Africa, because up until 20-30 million years ago, it was still attached to South America... which is why South America glaciated then, and you can SEE WHERE IT BROKE....

R.db19eb4ea7b7195ba0580ba3818ecaec

Your side has to fudge tectonic plate movement. Pangea never existed. Every plate moved which ever way helped the Co2 fraud discredit the truth...

GeoPicture of the Week: The Atlantic Ocean Floor

The fault in the center bottom of the Atlantic, which explains why Greenland froze while Europe melted, continues under South Africa, a very bad TRUTH for the Co2 fraud, which re-writes that in fudged videos for morons to misinterpret....

Warmer. The earth was considered a greenhouse planet at that time.

LOL!!!!

It was warmer with no ice, with 8.8 million less cubic miles of ice. Brilliant. More ice makes Earth colder, fantastic.

Where is Earth ice?

On land near the poles. Anything within 600 miles of an Earth pole not buried in ice age glacier today? NO

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland
0.3% on Ellesmere Island

LAND MOVES

DUH....

What do you think created it? God?
Had no time to respond properly earlier.. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things here.. But just to clarify and in the spirit of "LET'S GET YOU BACK ON THE RAILS." --
"What do you think created it? God?" is a non sequitur. A diversion, following from nothing I said. Here's the fraction of my post you that you quoted:
Dunno what "the movement of molten iron" has to do with simply maintaining the Earth's magnetic field
No creation mentioned. Maintenance, yes, which is clearly debatable. So allow me to clarify what I really meant, which I mistakenly thought unmistakable. A bar magnet clearly requires no "movement of molten iron" to possess or maintain a magnetic field.

Now, without "movement of molten iron," would the Earth be akin to a bar magnet, thus maintaining a magnetic field (-- not necessarily one as strong or protective)? Presuming its iron heavy core cooled and crystalized in the presence of the Sun's magnetic field? Yes. But why would it cool so much already?

Back to "What do you think created it? God?" or Chicken vs. Egg. What first ignited the Sun? Gravity. Why does Earth's core remain so hot? Gravity.

All that to better address your non sequitur in modern physics terms. I hereby retract my prior, admittedly too terse response, "Iron." and hope that we can both communicate better with each other in the future.

You don't need to go back 500 million years. You only need to go back 50 million years to understand our present climate.
Actually that's your usual LIE/misdirection.
You need to go back and look at ie, Marcott's 12,000 Years to see whether there is a Human-Caused CO2 and Temp spike that does Not look liked other Interglacials and happened 50x as fast. Because on a 50/500 million year graphic 150 years is far too fine/tiny of a detail to see THEE issue at hand.

Marcot a/o yr 2000, now even Higher Spike/well thru our Present Interglacial and heading up the last.
ergo the current "100,000-125,000 year" recent average Temps.
compare-anomaly-marcott.png

Last edited:
Funny, if I were not connected to the fake news everyday and just living and doing stuff outside, I'd never know the world was in crisis! High temps here the past two days never broke out of the 70s with lows dipping into the 50s.

Good thing I watch the fake news to let me know that the world is coming to an end! :lmao:
So, it's only 70's and 50's everywhere. Good to know. ;)

That your side has re-written the plate movement is par of the course. You have to be a complete moron to believe AA did not originate from South Africa, because up until 20-30 million years ago, it was still attached to South America... which is why South America glaciated then, and you can SEE WHERE IT BROKE....

R.db19eb4ea7b7195ba0580ba3818ecaec

Your side has to fudge tectonic plate movement. Pangea never existed. Every plate moved which ever way helped the Co2 fraud discredit the truth...

GeoPicture of the Week: The Atlantic Ocean Floor

The fault in the center bottom of the Atlantic, which explains why Greenland froze while Europe melted, continues under South Africa, a very bad TRUTH for the Co2 fraud, which re-writes that in fudged videos for morons to misinterpret....
You don't know what you are talking about.

LOL!!!!

It was warmer with no ice, with 8.8 million less cubic miles of ice. Brilliant. More ice makes Earth colder, fantastic.

Where is Earth ice?

On land near the poles. Anything within 600 miles of an Earth pole not buried in ice age glacier today? NO

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland
0.3% on Ellesmere Island

LAND MOVES

DUH....
You make Apu look intelligent and reasonable. And that's really hard to do.

Actually that's your usual LIE/misdirection.
You need to go back and look at ie, Marcott's 12,000 Years to see whether there is a Human-Caused CO2 and Temp spike that does Not look liked other Interglacials and happened 50x as fast. Because on a 50/500 million year graphic 150 years is far too fine/tiny of a detail to see THEE issue at hand.

Marcot a/o yr 2000, now even Higher Spike/well thru our Present Interglacial and heading up the last.
ergo the current "100,000-125,000 year" recent average Temps.
compare-anomaly-marcott.png
Thank you for showing that much of the past 10,000 years were warmer than the present. Unfortunately your global temperature reconstruction is shit. Lastly correlation does not prove causation. The geologic record is littered with examples of warming trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. Try again.

Why is it that no one is talking about man changing the earth's albedo by building cities and roads?
I think they have. English agronomists of the past were convinced that more permanent pastureland would lead to more friendly weather. Agriculture probably affects albedo more than cities and roads. Therein lies part of the solution if we can keep more ground 'green' and keep cultivated fields green longer. Fast growing cover crops before and after the main harvest would be nice.

Thank you for showing that much of the past 10,000 years were warmer than the present. Unfortunately
for you, it only shows "Temperature Anomaly" -- not temperature (warmth) -- and only up to "1990" -- not "the present." -- This is 2023 -- and I just found out two days ago that I'm gonna be a grandpa come May.

Wake up!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think they have. English agronomists of the past were convinced that more permanent pastureland would lead to more friendly weather. Agriculture probably affects albedo more than cities and roads. Therein lies part of the solution if we can keep more ground 'green' and keep cultivated fields green longer. Fast growing cover crops before and after the main harvest would be nice.
Sounds like that is backwards. You can't seriously be saying the world would be cooler with more roads and cities.

Forum List

Back