WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Hi Gam:

Care to address this? Why do you debunk your own claim in the same photo?

See what I mean? The Govt Stooge :)cool:) HAS NO "Building Fires Did It" Case.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]What A MORON!!![/ame]

If anybody wants to swallow this moron's STUPID "Building Fires Did It" conclusions (#9), then go right ahead . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terral debunks his "thermite severed columns" claim with his own annotation and is too much of a coward to address this major mistake.
b7_3.jpg

burntends.jpg

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center[/B]. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 950 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Larry L. Erickson, MS, PhD

Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist
. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).

"Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." AE911Truth

Robert H. Waser, BS ME, MS ME, PE – Retired Research and Development Engineer, U.S. Naval Ordinance Lab. 33 year career, of which 15 years were as Chief Engineer of the laboratory's wind tunnel complex, which includes the world's largest hypervelocity wind tunnel. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Maryland.

"The 'official' 9/11 story seems to violate laws of physics and engineering analysis, specifically with respect to the collapse speed and the temperatures of molten iron. The only explanation that seems to be in accordance with all observations is controlled demolition." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 950 Architects and Engineers:

Bogdan Dzakovic – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. 14-year Counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Team Leader of the FAA's Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Former Team Leader in the Federal Air Marshal program. Former Coast Guard officer.

Video transcript 8/21/05 : Regarding the 9/11 Commission "The best I could say about it is they really botched the job by not really going into the real failures. … At worst, I think the 9/11 Commission Report is treasonous."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Can you show me one photo/video of these MASSIVE structural members being hurled HORIZONTALLY?

Can you show me how thermite could HURL these MASSIVE STRUCTURAL MEMBERS HORIZONTALLY?

Do you realize that your BRILLIANT AEROSPACE ENGINEER says there was PYROCLASTIC CLOUD in an area where there was NO VOLCANIC activity?

Can you show me accounts of people scorched and trees burned that were enveloped in this PYROCLASTIC CLOUD?

:lol:

Hi Gam:

Can you show me one photo/video of these MASSIVE structural members being hurled HORIZONTALLY?

No. My "WTC-7 Controlled Demolition" argument has been made to 'my' complete satisfaction in the Opening Post (link) and subsequent posts. Those of you wanting to believe that "Building Fires Did It" :)cuckoo:) help to prove my other thesis 'true' (#9) with your unbelievable nonsense and stupidity.

GL,

Terral

Hi Gam:

No. My "WTC-7 Controlled Demolition" argument has been made to 'my' complete satisfaction in the Opening Post (link) and subsequent posts. Those of you wanting to believe that "Building Fires Did It" :)cuckoo:) help to prove my other thesis 'true' (#9) with your unbelievable nonsense and stupidity.

GL,

Terral

That was asked of eots, not you moron.

I can understand how it is to your complete satisfaction though. With all the mistakes, lies, and contradictions in it.

Fits you "truthers" perfectly.

Pyroclastic material is a class of materials including ash, cinders and pumice.
www.

pyroclastic Literally, ‘fire-broken’. Applied to volcanic rocks consisting of fragmented particles, generally produced by explosive action.siskiyous.edu/shasta/env/ecotype/glo.htm

Pieces of Bone Are Found on Building at 9/11 Site

Sign In to E-Mail This Print Reprints Save By JIM DWYER
Published: April 6, 2006

A crew of demolition workers discovered 74 bone fragments near the World Trade Center site over the weekend, the largest number of remains found since the end of recovery operations nearly three years ago and a sign that significant quantities of human remains may have gone unnoticed in sporadic searches over the years.

Most of the fragments were found mixed among roof ballast — gravel — that had been raked to the perimeters of the roof of the condemned Deutsche Bank building, officials said. The building, at 130 Liberty Street, stands just south of where the twin towers once loomed, and intensive work began there last month to prepare for its demolition.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/nyregion/06remains.html

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i93qOBT70k&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8[/ame]

Last edited:
Pyroclastic material is a class of materials including ash, cinders and pumice.
www.

pyroclastic Literally, ‘fire-broken’. Applied to volcanic rocks consisting of fragmented particles, generally produced by explosive action.siskiyous.edu/shasta/env/ecotype/glo.htm

Pieces of Bone Are Found on Building at 9/11 Site

Sign In to E-Mail This Print Reprints Save By JIM DWYER
Published: April 6, 2006

A crew of demolition workers discovered 74 bone fragments near the World Trade Center site over the weekend, the largest number of remains found since the end of recovery operations nearly three years ago and a sign that significant quantities of human remains may have gone unnoticed in sporadic searches over the years.

Most of the fragments were found mixed among roof ballast — gravel — that had been raked to the perimeters of the roof of the condemned Deutsche Bank building, officials said. The building, at 130 Liberty Street, stands just south of where the twin towers once loomed, and intensive work began there last month to prepare for its demolition.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/nyregion/06remains.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i93qOBT70k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8
that just proves that the debris followed the path of LEAST resistance
nothing more

the path of least resistance for bone fragments is to be hurled 1000s of feet horezontaly and gaint beams to fly outward and embedding themselves in near by buildings ...how were these bone fragments created and what force scattered them across roof tops ?

the path of least resistance for bone fragments is to be hurled 1000s of feet horezontaly and gaint beams to fly outward and embedding themselves in near by buildings ...how were these bone fragments created and what force scattered them across roof tops ?

The force of Hundreds of thousands of tons of steel, plasterboard, office machines, furniture, etc etc etc

The force of Hundreds of thousands of tons of steel, plasterboard, office machines, furniture, etc etc etc
eots doesnt think logically

eots doesnt think logically

I think most of us have figured that out.

then these bodys should of been crushed like pancakes not blown into bone fragments and sent flying thousands of feet horizontally

i'm wondering how a "controlled demolition" creates a bulge from the 10th to 13th floors over two hours before it happens.

i'm also wondering how a controlled demolition causes creaking and groaning sounds hours before the controlled demolition happens.

in order for your controlled demolition theory to be valid at all these need to be accounted for first. otherwise, your controlled demolition theory fails miserably.

i'm wondering how a "controlled demolition" creates a bulge from the 10th to 13th floors over two hours before it happens.

i'm also wondering how a controlled demolition causes creaking and groaning sounds hours before the controlled demolition happens.

in order for your controlled demolition theory to be valid at all these need to be accounted for first. otherwise, your controlled demolition theory fails miserably.
stop using logic, troofers cant handle that

Hasn't this horse been beaten to death enough already that it was sent to the glue factory and is currently sitting on my desk?

Forum List

Back