WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

stop lying..they say it played no significant role in the collapse ...you cant just change that to they said it is not the sole reason..just because it suites you...that is called.. LYING
"playing no significant role" is the same fucking thing you moron
as in they discounted the damage

no I am sorry my little retarded friend but not the sole reason..and no significant role a two very different statements
no they are not
they discounted the damage you idiot

this is an AWESOME picture!! why dont people looking for the "truth" ever post this picture?

IS THAT WTC 7...NO.. not only is it is a ridiculous picture ..but it is also completely irrelevant to the dissuasion of wtc 7

you are looking at thermal expansion caused by fires. sound familiar?

you are looking at a fuzzy unverified picture of of damage from a crash that is once again contradictory to the claims of NIST

"playing no significant role" is the same fucking thing you moron
as in they discounted the damage

no I am sorry my little retarded friend but not the sole reason..and no significant role a two very different statements
no they are not

YES THEY DID INDEED but saying damage was not the sole cause of the collapse is not a statement that discounts damage ..and that's why you prefer it...as it deceives that the damage was a factor n combination with one or more other factors...as opposed played no significant role in the collapse and fire alone initiated the collapse

Last edited:
you are looking at thermal expansion caused by fires. sound familiar?

you are looking at a fuzzy unverified picture of of damage from a crash that is once again contradictory to the claims of NIST

are you joking me? unverified? are you saying that this isnt a picture of the towers on 9/11? fuzzy? are you on drugs? contradictory to the claims of the NIST? contradicting what exactly?

and this is coming from a guy that posted a video claiming to have the detonation of explosives at WTC 7 only to have it proven TO BE A LIE!!!!!

no they are not

YES THEY DID INDEED but saying damage was not the sole cause of the collapse is not a statement that discounts damage ..and that's why you prefer it...as it deceives that the damage was a factor n combination with one or more other factors...as opposed played no significant role in the collapse and fire alone initiated the collapse
they said "the damage wasnt SIGNIFICANT" look up the meaning of the word, numbnuts

and the red is a LIE

no they are not

they said "the damage wasnt SIGNIFICANT" look up the meaning of the word, numbnuts

and the red is a LIE

This was the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down

Finally, the report notes that “while debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.”
NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

are you joking me? unverified? are you saying that this isnt a picture of the towers on 9/11? fuzzy? are you on drugs? contradictory to the claims of the NIST? contradicting what exactly?

and this is coming from a guy that posted a video claiming to have the detonation of explosives at WTC 7 only to have it proven TO BE A LIE!!!!!

NIST does not use this photo as evidence of thermal expansion.. there is no timelime attched to it..no postive identification as to what you are in fact looking at
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

and the red is a LIE

This was the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down

Finally, the report notes that “while debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.”
again, "having little effect" is not "having NO effect"
this is part of what makes you guys such fucking LIARS

and your point?

yet with all the highly improbable events ( and there are a multitude of them) and so called failures that were required to occur to bring us to the point of of planes hitting the towers and it does not even begin to stop there...now with a building design in wide use the first modern building in the history of man suffers a complete and symmetrical collapse...as well as two towers that were built to withstand multiple air craft strikes and just like the wtc 7 they collapse symmetrically and completely compared to any known building collapse of any kind other than controlled demolition...oh but wait we cant find the black boxes ..but ..we found...the terrorist passport and... John O'Neils BODY !!!!

FBI Special Agent John O'Neill was the FBI's leading expert on Al Qaeda. But to people at FBI headquarters he was too much of a maverick..

The memo makes its way to FBI headquarters but it is not passed on to O'Neill or Mawn in the New York office -- nor is the struggle the following month of the Minnesota FBI office to investigate the alleged 20th hijacker, Zacarias Moussaoui.

Aug. 19, 2001
The New York Times Reports on O'Neill's Briefcase Incident and Pending Retirement

The Times story quotes an anonymous source, whom O'Neill believes is Tom Pickard. O'Neill confronts Pickard who denies that he was the source of the leak.

Aug. 22, 2001
Last Day at the FBI

In his final hours on the job, O'Neill signs an authorization for the FBI to return to Yemen. Calling Fran Townsend at the Justice Department from his desk, O'Neill explains, "I wasn't leaving here until I did it, because I promised that we would send them back. When I pulled them out, I had to. But I was determined to be the one who signed the piece of paper to send them back."

O'Neill also e-mails Lou Gunn, whose son had died in the Cole attack, to tell him that he was retiring, but that the FBI was returning to Yemen.

Late August 2001
New Job: The World Trade Center

According to Chris Isham, O'Neill recognized the threat still posed to the World Trade Center. "When he had first gotten the job at the World Trade Center, he told me, 'I've got this great job. I'm head of security at the World Trade Center.' And I joked with him and said, 'Well, that will be an easy job. They're not going to bomb that place again.' And he said, 'Well actually -- he immediately came back and he said, 'actually they've always wanted to finish that job. I think they're going to try again."

Sept. 10, 2001
Intimations

On the eve of Sept. 11, O'Neill is with friends on the town. According to Jerry Hauer, O'Neill warns him that night: "We're due for something big." O'Neill explains, "I don't like the way things are lining up in Afghanistan." Still, O'Neill tells friends that he is happy about his new job. "[It] doesn't get better than this," he says.

Sept. 11, 2001
Two Hijacked Planes Hit World Trade Center Towers

O'Neill is in his 34th floor office in the North Tower at 8:46 a.m. when American Airlines Flight 11 crashes into it. Among others, O'Neill calls Valerie James once he is outside the building. He asks her what hit the building and tells her, "Val, it's horrible. There are body parts everywhere." A few seconds later he tells her, "Okay, I'll call you in a little bit." O'Neill also sends a text message to Fran Townsend to report that he is okay.

In the minutes after the attack, O'Neill makes his way to the command center that had been set up. There he sees FBI agent Wesley Wong. Wong would tell Esquire magazine later, "He was in FBI mode. Then he turned and kind of looked at me and went toward the interior of the complex. From the time John walked away to the time the building collapsed was certainly not more than a half hour or 20 minutes." Wong is the last person to see him alive.

Sept. 28, 2001
Memorial Service for O'Neill

A week after his body is found in the debris of the South Tower, about a thousand mourners attend John O'Neill's service in Atlantic City. Barry Mawn, one of the speakers, tells the gathering that O'Neill didn't resign from the FBI because of the briefcase incident. Mawn says that he felt it was important to clear up some of the things people were saying about O'Neill's departure. "He didn't run from a fight. He didn't retire because this was a serious matter. He retired because circumstances were right and it was a good job," Mawn tells FRONTLINE.

Following the service, John O'Neill is buried in the churchyard of St. Nicholas of Tolentine Church, the church where he once served as an altar boy.

frontline: the man who knew | PBS

Last edited:

and the red is a LIE

again, "having little effect" is not "having NO effect"
this is part of what makes you guys such fucking LIARS

the only effect the attribute to the debris is that it ignited the fires..nothing more

and where is your proof of explosives again??? you keep trying to change the subject. where is the proof of explosives?

.now with a building design in wide use

prove it.

the perpetrators hold the forensic evidence under lock and key and as stated by NIST investigators was not forth coming with evidence and attempted to deter fact finding..the evidence of the total implosion of 3 buildings for the first time in history and the controlled nature of the collapse however is evidence of controlled demolition in itself

prove it.

the perpetrators hold the forensic evidence under lock and key and as stated by NIST investigators was not forth coming with evidence and attempted to deter fact finding..the evidence of the total implosion of 3 buildings for the first time in history and the controlled nature of the collapse however is evidence of controlled demolition in itself
and this is why you will not accept a new investigations results
you will INSIST they didn't release the evidence that would prove your case

Among its many building enhancements, 7 WTC has a reinforced concrete core and a steel superstructure. Safety systems exceed New York City building code and Port Authority of New York and New Jersey requirements and are expected to form the basis for future high-rise building codes. Tishman Construction Corporation served as construction manager for 7 WTC.
7 WTC || About the WTC || World Trade Center ||

prove it.

so you are saying that the only evidence you have of an explosive demolition is that the buildings came down. you have no other evidence. and we are all supposed to support your theory over scientific evidence to the contrary.

the NIST report must be a fake because there are 3 buildings on the gorund. therefore explosives must have been used. therefore the NIST report is wrong. do you understand how ridiculous this is?

also, you said this is a common building design. prove it. i cant find even one other building designed like it. can you?

Forum List

Back