WTF is wrong with Florida gun owners?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Fla. man arrested for chasing and shooting burglar dead claims self-defense | Fox News

First, Trayvon Martin is shot while walking AWAY from his killer.

Later, a BLIND man with a history of violence is cleared on murder charges.

In March 2012 a man is acquitted of murder for shooting his friend with an assault rifle during a night of drinking.

Now a man claims self-defense for shooting a man he suspected of robbing his apartment complex as the man was walking away. The shooter claims that the suspect "punched him and grabbed for his gun" before he shot him, but every shot was to his upper back and neck.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, but can we maybe round all these wannabe Batmen onto a barge and ship them to Cuba? This shit is getting ridiculous.

Fla. man arrested for chasing and shooting burglar dead claims self-defense | Fox News

In March 2012 a man is acquitted of murder for shooting his friend with an assault rifle during a night of drinking.

Now a man claims self-defense for shooting a man he suspected of robbing his apartment complex as the man was walking away. The shooter claims that the suspect "punched him and grabbed for his gun" before he shot him, but every shot was to his upper back and neck.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, but can we maybe round all these wannabe Batmen onto a barge and ship them to Cuba? This shit is getting ridiculous.

Perhaps it's the Velveeta Cheese shortage!

Kraft confirms Velveeta shortage, a.k.a. cheesepocalypse - latimes.com

Don't rob or attack us and we won't shoot you.

Doesn't matter if your house was robbed. If the perp is walking away, he is not a threat to you, and you have no right to murder him. If that is permissible in Florida, then its yet another reason why I refuse to travel to the US.

Doesn't matter if your house was robbed. If the perp is walking away, he is not a threat to you, and you have no right to murder him. If that is permissible in Florida, then its yet another reason why I refuse to travel to the US.

He's walking away? or moving to a position that will give him a advantage over you?
Is he going to rush to the door to unlock it so others will come in.
I'm not playing the guessing game. You are in my home you're dead regardless if it's in the back or front.

If the shooting was not in self defense, then to me, the judge who let the guy walk should have the book thrown at him too! :mad: :mad: :mad:

WTF is wrong with Florida gun owners?
I think it's Florida in general.
I guess that its a good thing that I moved to Kentucky four years after I was born in Florida.

Doesn't matter if your house was robbed. If the perp is walking away, he is not a threat to you, and you have no right to murder him.
If we have the right to try and stop the person from getting away, I would be all over them and if there is a deadly weapon in their possession, I guess that right then would be their final chance to make peace with the Lord.

God bless you three always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

He's walking away? or moving to a position that will give him a advantage over you?
I'm not playing the guessing game. You are in my home you're dead regardless if it's in the back or front.

This.

You don't know what he's going to do.

Also:

Jury will either acquit or hang. Either way, the Jury will never vote guilty.

Have fun libtard.

This.

You don't know what he's going to do.

Also:

Jury will either acquit or hang. Either way, the Jury will never vote guilty.

Have fun libtard.

I thought liberals were smart (cough cough) I just don't see how anyone could see it any other way.

Well since you chose to lie about where Martin was when shot, why should I believe any of your other claims?

Well since you chose to lie about where Martin was when shot, why should I believe any of your other claims?

Yep, plus the fact that he claims to be a strong second amendment supporter:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

No one who is a strong second amendment supporter doesn't need to make a declaration about them being a strong second amendment supporter, you'll see it in what they say or write.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Nothing wrong with gun owners.

But there is plenty of wrong with some unfortunate rude texters....

No one who is a strong second amendment supporter doesn't need to make a declaration about them being a strong second amendment supporter, you'll see it in what they say or write.

The ultimate truth.

If the shooting was not in self defense, then to me, the judge who let the guy walk should have the book thrown at him too! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you three always!!!

Holly

It WAS in self defense. He asked them to leave, and was punched instead.

The guy is legally blind, btw.

Forum List

Back