WTF is wrong with Florida gun owners?

Don't rob or attack us and we won't shoot you.

Doesn't matter if your house was robbed. If the perp is walking away, he is not a threat to you, and you have no right to murder him. If that is permissible in Florida, then its yet another reason why I refuse to travel to the US.

Why? You plan on robbing people if you did go there?

First, Trayvon Martin is shot while walking AWAY from his killer.
Later, a BLIND man with a history of violence is cleared on murder charges.

Trayvon wasn't shot while walking away. He was on top of Zimmerman beating him with his fists.

Trayvon wasn't shot while walking away. He was on top of Zimmerman beating him with his fists.

Bruises are temporary, death is forever.

Edit: Just saying that it seems that the concept of paying the consequences of biting off more than you can chew is lost in modern-day America. If a firearm were not present, a person can't really be certain Zimmerman was in mortal danger. Was definitely about get a beat down, probably would end up in the hospital, but he chose to pursue, ignoring watch protocols as well as police instructions. Fact of the matter he had every opportunity to avoid a confrontation, but he already made his decision. ( A decision made by an armed man )

Last edited:
Fla. man arrested for chasing and shooting burglar dead claims self-defense | Fox News

In March 2012 a man is acquitted of murder for shooting his friend with an assault rifle during a night of drinking.

Now a man claims self-defense for shooting a man he suspected of robbing his apartment complex as the man was walking away. The shooter claims that the suspect "punched him and grabbed for his gun" before he shot him, but every shot was to his upper back and neck.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, but can we maybe round all these wannabe Batmen onto a barge and ship them to Cuba? This shit is getting ridiculous.

Trayvon was hit in the chest from less than two feet away, was he walking backwards?

The fact that the guy is claiming self defense is not proof that that it was self defense, it doesn't even prove the guy believes it was. To tell the truth, if the cops caught me killing someone I would probably claim self defense, even if it wasn't.

Don't rob or attack us and we won't shoot you.

Doesn't matter if your house was robbed. If the perp is walking away, he is not a threat to you, and you have no right to murder him. If that is permissible in Florida, then its yet another reason why I refuse to travel to the US.

What if he is walking away with a knife to the throat of your child, would you consider that a threat?

Conservatives and liberals are both basing their judgement on their preconceived ideas. You have no plan on taking an objective stance. You made your mind up the moment conservatives sided with Zimmerman.

i didnt "side" with zimmerman

i couldnt give two shits about the guy

however i did and still do "side" with due process

from the moment MSNBC joyfully edited the 911 call to make him appear racist

and he became a white Hispanic

the stage was set

you could clearly see a lynching a coming

Not in the least. GZ didn't draw his weapon until he was being attacked, that isn't anything close to being over zealous. If you want to claim that the retired cop who shot the man in the theater for texting was over zealous then I might agree with you. GZ? Not at all.

If your point is that he would not have presumed Martin if he didn't have a gun well, that's just speculation on your part and he was a neighborhood watch member which would imply following and confronting strangers as a regular part of the duty.

I have dealt with neighborhood watches and I have yet to see a watch done by less than 2 people. They work in pairs for a reason.

The fact that you have absolutely no skepticism here tells me you are fucking naive.

For all we know Zimmerman grabbed the kid first got his ass kicked and then shot.

We simply do not know what transpired. I admit that and you say I'm thick skulled where you're just quick to believe everything that one guy says.

I suppose you think everyone tells the truth in court too right?

The autopsy showed NO injuries to Martin other than the gun shot wound and the scrapes on his knuckles.

So you think GZ may have attacked Martin and did absolutely no damage to the dude?

I didn't say attacked I said grabbed. If some guy was following you and grabbed you from behind would you not turn and swing?

GZ was doing his duty to defend his neighborhood and Martin sucker punched him and put the MMA ground and pound to him.

Defending from what? He never said Martin was doing anything that even looked to be illegal.

Look at GZ, lol, a fat little puffball like me. No way would he have started a bunch of shit and then shoot the guy and to achieve what? Be harassed the rest of his life by race baiting thugs?
Speculation. I've seen guys act tough because they were carrying before and I'm sure you have too.

Why is it so hard for you to admit that we do not know what happened before shots were fired with any certainty?

Not in the least. GZ didn't draw his weapon until he was being attacked, that isn't anything close to being over zealous. If you want to claim that the retired cop who shot the man in the theater for texting was over zealous then I might agree with you. GZ? Not at all.

If your point is that he would not have presumed Martin if he didn't have a gun well, that's just speculation on your part and he was a neighborhood watch member which would imply following and confronting strangers as a regular part of the duty.

I have dealt with neighborhood watches and I have yet to see a watch done by less than 2 people. They work in pairs for a reason.

The fact that you have absolutely no skepticism here tells me you are fucking naive.

For all we know Zimmerman grabbed the kid first got his ass kicked and then shot.

We simply do not know what transpired. I admit that and you say I'm thick skulled where you're just quick to believe everything that one guy says.

I suppose you think everyone tells the truth in court too right?

You continue to point out that neither one of us knows what really happened then you turn around and either tell me I'm wrong, or you base an entire argument on your view of what you think happened.

You call me naive but I go by the evidence and the courts decision, you go by voices in your head.

Yeah the court. Sorry I have little faith in our legal system.

Tell me do you think OJ was innocent too?

All I have done is give a plausible alternative series of events that result in the same physical evidence, yhe very definition of reasonable doubt. I'm not saying Zimmerman wouldn't have gotten off he probably would have but sorry if I'm skeptical of a one sided version of events given by the person whose ass is on the line.

Forum List

Back