WTF is wrong with Florida gun owners?

No it is not his opinion, it is a lie.

IT is documented by physical evidence and eye witnesses that Martin was shot while sitting on top of GZ pounding his head into the ground. Not while 'walking away'.

He walked away and was persued by Zimmerman.

But not at the time he was shot, Sherlock

I apologize. I did imply that we was shot while walking away, but it wasn't what I meant. It was still a situation he never should have put himself in. Like the other stories I listed Zimmerman was another overzealous Florida gun owner.

I apologize. I did imply that we was shot while walking away, but it wasn't what I meant. It was still a situation he never should have put himself in. Like the other stories I listed Zimmerman was another overzealous Florida gun owner.

OK, thanks for the clarification.

But still, GZ's neighborhood was having a rash of robberies at the time and he saw Martin walking around in the rain snooping into people's windows, according to him. Why is defending your neighborhood from criminals a stupid thing to do? All Martin had to do was talk to GZ and things would have been clarified totally.

GZ was heading back to his vehicle at the time that Martin came up on him, confronted GZ, then sucker punched him. Then Martin sat on GZ's chest, pinning him to the ground, and proceeded to punch him and pound GZ's head into the pavement. It was so bad one neighbor called the cops on him.

According to GZ, he only shot when Martin noticed the gun and went for it after telling GZ that he was going to die.

While I would hate to kill anyone except if I am 100% certain they are going to try to kill me, were I in GZ's position, I would have pulled that trigger too.

LOL, like the death of Saint Skittles is going to lead to an abrogation of the 2nd Amendment. Why you trolling?

I never said anything about restricting gun rights. I'm only wondering why all of these fucked up stories seem to come out of Florida.

So you don't support gun control?

I have a carry permit. I think people have the right to carry. i think people have the right to shoot in self defense

I also think Zimmerman acted irresponsibly and that his actions were the primary cause of the events that night.

Fla. man arrested for chasing and shooting burglar dead claims self-defense | Fox News

First, Trayvon Martin is shot while walking AWAY from his killer.

Later, a BLIND man with a history of violence is cleared on murder charges.

In March 2012 a man is acquitted of murder for shooting his friend with an assault rifle during a night of drinking.

Now a man claims self-defense for shooting a man he suspected of robbing his apartment complex as the man was walking away. The shooter claims that the suspect "punched him and grabbed for his gun" before he shot him, but every shot was to his upper back and neck.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, but can we maybe round all these wannabe Batmen onto a barge and ship them to Cuba? This shit is getting ridiculous.

Warning to all you bed-wetting crybaby liberals. Stay away from Florida. You might get shot here. I'm sure that the city of Chicago with its anti-gun legislation is a much safer place for you. Wouldn't want you to be scared, or get hurt of anything.

You're welcome.

Btw,artin got shot while he was attacking GZ. Anything else is complete bull shit.

It matters how the altercation started.

The claim that Martin got shit while walking away from GZ is absurd and shows ignorance of the facts in the case.

No one really knows all the facts. There were no witnesses but Zimmerman himself.

And I'm not naive enough to think that he didn't lie like a rug in court so as to save his ass.

The claim that Martin got shit while walking away from GZ is absurd and shows ignorance of the facts in the case.

No one really knows all the facts. There were no witnesses but Zimmerman himself.

And I'm not naive enough to think that he didn't lie like a rug in court so as to save his ass.

True that no one knows all the facts but the coroner knows many facts and the fact that Martin was shot from the front at point blank range proves that GZ was telling that much truth.

All the evidence they did have and all of the witness testimony supported GZ's story but you want to believe something you made up?

Stop before you say anything else that is stupid.

True that no one knows all the facts but the coroner knows many facts and the fact that Martin was shot from the front at point blank range proves that GZ was telling that much truth.

That is a fact that could fit many contexts. There of course was reasonable doubt from the beginning with this case because only one witness survived.

Not in the least. GZ didn't draw his weapon until he was being attacked, that isn't anything close to being over zealous. If you want to claim that the retired cop who shot the man in the theater for texting was over zealous then I might agree with you. GZ? Not at all.

If your point is that he would not have presumed Martin if he didn't have a gun well, that's just speculation on your part and he was a neighborhood watch member which would imply following and confronting strangers as a regular part of the duty.

That is a fact that could fit many contexts. There of course was reasonable doubt from the beginning with this case because only one witness survived.

Seriously man, how thick IS your skull anyway?

Don't rob or attack us and we won't shoot you.

Doesn't matter if your house was robbed. If the perp is walking away, he is not a threat to you, and you have no right to murder him. If that is permissible in Florida, then its yet another reason why I refuse to travel to the US.

As long as Austrailia refuses to do anything about Great White sharks, I refuse to surf Austrailian waters.

Not in the least. GZ didn't draw his weapon until he was being attacked, that isn't anything close to being over zealous. If you want to claim that the retired cop who shot the man in the theater for texting was over zealous then I might agree with you. GZ? Not at all.

If your point is that he would not have presumed Martin if he didn't have a gun well, that's just speculation on your part and he was a neighborhood watch member which would imply following and confronting strangers as a regular part of the duty.

I have dealt with neighborhood watches and I have yet to see a watch done by less than 2 people. They work in pairs for a reason.

The fact that you have absolutely no skepticism here tells me you are fucking naive.

For all we know Zimmerman grabbed the kid first got his ass kicked and then shot.

We simply do not know what transpired. I admit that and you say I'm thick skulled where you're just quick to believe everything that one guy says.

I suppose you think everyone tells the truth in court too right?

I never said anything about restricting gun rights. I'm only wondering why all of these fucked up stories seem to come out of Florida.

I have a carry permit. I think people have the right to carry. i think people have the right to shoot in self defense

I also think Zimmerman acted irresponsibly and that his actions were the primary cause of the events that night.

Again, I ask what is irresponsible about warding off criminals in an effort to defend your neighborhood from their crime?

MARTIN, not GZ initiated the violence that night, and his death lies solely with him.

I have dealt with neighborhood watches and I have yet to see a watch done by less than 2 people. They work in pairs for a reason.

The fact that you have absolutely no skepticism here tells me you are fucking naive.

For all we know Zimmerman grabbed the kid first got his ass kicked and then shot.

We simply do not know what transpired. I admit that and you say I'm thick skulled where you're just quick to believe everything that one guy says.

I suppose you think everyone tells the truth in court too right?

The autopsy showed NO injuries to Martin other than the gun shot wound and the scrapes on his knuckles.

So you think GZ may have attacked Martin and did absolutely no damage to the dude?

No injuries to GZ knuckles, but injuries all around his head?

You are dreaming things up, Spiderman.

GZ was doing his duty to defend his neighborhood and Martin sucker punched him and put the MMA ground and pound to him.

Look at GZ, lol, a fat little puffball like me. No way would he have started a bunch of shit and then shoot the guy and to achieve what? Be harassed the rest of his life by race baiting thugs?

Again, I ask what is irresponsible about warding off criminals in an effort to defend your neighborhood from their crime?

MARTIN, not GZ initiated the violence that night, and his death lies solely with him.

The only person's word we have to go off of is Zimmerman's. The only eyewitness saw the end of the confrontation. The last thing we know for sure before that came from both individual's phone calls. We know that Zimmerman was pursuing Martin, and that Martin was walking away. Even if Martin was really in the neighborhood to case houses, it's a safe bet that having a man following him already dissuaded him. At that moment he had already warded off the burglar, and police were on their way to investigate. It was his continued pursuit that put him in a situation where he would have had to shoot Martin. It never should have gotten to that point.

Look at GZ, lol, a fat little puffball like me. No way would he have started a bunch of shit and then shoot the guy and to achieve what? Be harassed the rest of his life by race baiting thugs?

I don't think that Zimmerman purposely approached him with the intent of shooting him. I think he was an overzealous neighborhood watchman who made a bad decision the moment he continued pursuit while police were on their way. People makes stupid decisions all the time that may haunt them for years. It doesn't mean he should be condemned as some terrible person. He was just a guy who got himself in way over his head, and lost control of the situation.

Forum List

Back