WTF is wrong with Florida gun owners?

Fla. man arrested for chasing and shooting burglar dead claims self-defense | Fox News

First, Trayvon Martin is shot while walking AWAY from his killer.

Later, a BLIND man with a history of violence is cleared on murder charges.

In March 2012 a man is acquitted of murder for shooting his friend with an assault rifle during a night of drinking.

Now a man claims self-defense for shooting a man he suspected of robbing his apartment complex as the man was walking away. The shooter claims that the suspect "punched him and grabbed for his gun" before he shot him, but every shot was to his upper back and neck.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, but can we maybe round all these wannabe Batmen onto a barge and ship them to Cuba? This shit is getting ridiculous.

Are you seriously trying to claim that Trayvon Martin was shot in the chest walking away from Zimmerman? The eye witnesses said one was on top of the other. Even if you ignore all the evidence and believe Zimmerman murdered him, there is no evidence that he is walking away from anyone.

Trayvon Martin was not only walking away, but he had no idea why Zimmerman was following him. Zimmerman placed himself in a situation where a confrontation would take place, even after the dispatcher told him not to follow. Zimmerman himself testified to that.

He's walking away? or moving to a position that will give him a advantage over you?
Is he going to rush to the door to unlock it so others will come in.
I'm not playing the guessing game. You are in my home you're dead regardless if it's in the back or front.

The victim wasn't armed in any of the situations I brought up. Also, aside from the man who shot his friend, neither situation involved the victim even approaching the shooter in the first place. Was Trayvon setting up a strategic Skittles and ice tea attack? I agree, that's the worst kind.

Yep, plus the fact that he claims to be a strong second amendment supporter:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

No one who is a strong second amendment supporter doesn't need to make a declaration about them being a strong second amendment supporter, you'll see it in what they say or write.

I had to point it out because idiots like you only think in black and white. If I bring up a topic portraying George Zimmerman as in the wrong, of course I have to be a "gun grabber". It couldn't be that wannabe Batman followed a teenager wielding Skittles and ice tea, and a young man ended up dead because of it. It has to be an ulterior motive to TAKE YER GUNZ.

guilty-of-not-giving-a-fuck-jpg.28889

Yep, plus the fact that he claims to be a strong second amendment supporter:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

No one who is a strong second amendment supporter doesn't need to make a declaration about them being a strong second amendment supporter, you'll see it in what they say or write.

I had to point it out because idiots like you only think in black and white. If I bring up a topic portraying George Zimmerman as in the wrong, of course I have to be a "gun grabber". It couldn't be that wannabe Batman followed a teenager wielding Skittles and ice tea, and a young man ended up dead because of it. It has to be an ulterior motive to TAKE YER GUNZ.

LOL, like the death of Saint Skittles is going to lead to an abrogation of the 2nd Amendment. Why you trolling?

Well since you chose to lie about where Martin was when shot, why should I believe any of your other claims?

As I have already said, not only was Martin just walking along, but he had no idea he was being followed until it became obvious. Nobody (including Zimmerman) disputes that. I never said WHERE he got shot. Zimmerman never should have gotten close enough to the boy to shoot him in the first place.

Well since you chose to lie about where Martin was when shot, why should I believe any of your other claims?

As I have already said, not only was Martin just walking along, but he had no idea he was being followed until it became obvious. Nobody (including Zimmerman) disputes that. I never said WHERE he got shot. Zimmerman never should have gotten close enough to the boy to shoot him in the first place.

I heard he offered Jorge some yellow skittles, everyone hates yellow skittles. Punk should have seen it coming.

LOL, like the death of Saint Skittles is going to lead to an abrogation of the 2nd Amendment. Why you trolling?

I never said anything about restricting gun rights. I'm only wondering why all of these fucked up stories seem to come out of Florida.

I never said anything about restricting gun rights. I'm only wondering why all of these fucked up stories seem to come out of Florida.

So you don't support gun control?

I heard he offered Jorge some yellow skittles, everyone hates yellow skittles. Punk should have seen it coming.

This statement is just ridiculous. I could understand if he offered him chocolates, and it ended up having coconut filling, but everyone knows all Skittles taste the same. :eusa_hand:

This statement is just ridiculous. I could understand if he offered him chocolates, and it ended up having coconut filling, but everyone knows all Skittles taste the same. :eusa_hand:

I don't know, maybe he offered him the Arizona Ice Tea. Zimmerman probably thought traytable was taunting him about the Arizona immigration law, and he took offense as a hispanic.

This was never meant to be a thread about gun control. Many states have laws similar to "Stand Your Ground", whether they be the "Castle Doctrine", or whatever. I just wonder why these type of incidents always seem to originate from Florida.

This was never meant to be a thread about gun control. Many states have laws similar to "Stand Your Ground", whether they be the "Castle Doctrine", or whatever. I just wonder why these type of incidents always seem to originate from Florida.

The Zimmerman case has nothing to do with "stand your ground" laws.

It wasn't used as his defense, but it played a large part in the public opinion of the case. I personally think the jury made the right decision. There wasn't enough evidence to convict him. If they would have went for manslaughter, maybe.

I don't know, maybe he offered him the Arizona Ice Tea. Zimmerman probably thought traytable was taunting him about the Arizona immigration law, and he took offense as a hispanic.

It's not a bad theory, but it doesn't hold up to the evidence. As far as I know Zimmerman didn't even know what kind of tea it was. It was dark after all. Not to mention we have no idea what his opinion on Arizona's immigration laws were. My best guess is that he offered Zimmerman chocolates with coconut in them.

It wasn't used as his defense, but it played a large part in the public opinion of the case. I personally think the jury made the right decision. There wasn't enough evidence to convict him. If they would have went for manslaughter, maybe.

It's not a bad theory, but it doesn't hold up to the evidence. As far as I know Zimmerman didn't even know what kind of tea it was. It was dark after all. Not to mention we have no idea what his opinion on Arizona's immigration laws were. My best guess is that he offered Zimmerman chocolates with coconut in them.

The public are morons, that has been readily established. So why should we harp on about a misinformed media talking point that had nothing to do with the actual case?

But at the end of the day, I don't give a shit about crayon martin. I found the whole spectacle amusing.

The public are morons, that has been readily established. So why should we harp on about a misinformed media talking point that had nothing to do with the actual case?

Quit derailing my thread. What is your opinion on the coconut chocolates theory?

Forum List

Back