WTF! Question asker admits Biden gave her a paper to read from!

At another pretend press conference when someone pretended to ask him question Slo-Joe had to fumble through his notes to find the right answer to read. Pre-written answers to pre-written questions, and he still fucked it up.

And here it was a scandal when CNN gave Clinton the questions beforehand. The Biden campaign and their lapdog fake news media isn't even trying to hide it with Demento Joe.

It's pathetic.

Wtf!! Is going on he can’t take questions from free people!? How embarrassing it is for America??

Do you have a decent tape of it, if not I'm going to say it was taken out of context.

Wtf!! Is going on he can’t take questions from free people!? How embarrassing it is for America??

Your assumption is VP Biden gave her the paper!!

Do you have a decent tape of it, if not I'm going to say it was taken out of context.

Her words not mine

Your assumption.

Her words not mine

Your assumption.

She said she’s going to refuse to read from the paper

Her words not mine

No, she said no such thing.

Her words not mine

Your assumption.

I heard her, but your assumption is Biden gave her the paper.

Her words not mine

Huh

Her words not mine

Your assumption.

I heard her, but your assumption is Biden gave her the paper.

Yes what do you think she meant by i’m not reading from this paper lol

Her words not mine

Huh

She never said who gave her the paper or the question.

Her words not mine

Huh

Yes she did.. if it wasn’t biden why give him a warning??

Her words not mine

Huh

Yes she did.. if it wasn’t biden why give him a warning??

Here read of what she said, I think it was the Pastor, he was in charge of organization. Tramps people are so scared of him, all they can is praise him.

00:42:39
MY NAME IS PORTIA BENNETT. I WAS TOLD TO GO OFF THIS PAPER, BUT I CANNOT. WE NEED THE TRUTH. PART OF THE TRUTH, I WAS BORN HERE, RAISED HERE. I HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE TRUTH OF THE PEOPLE. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS WE ARE HEAVILY ANGRY. NOT ANGRY AS TO WHERE PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE PROTESTING. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PROTESTER AND A RIDER -- RIOT ER. PROTESTERS SHOW NOT JUST LACKS -- BLACKS ARE TIRED OF WHAT IS GOING ON. WE CAME TOGETHER TO HELP GET THIS COMMUNITY TOGETHER BECAUSE WE LIVE HERE AND WE WANT IT TO STAY THE WAY WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD IT. THE CHANGES WE WANT HAVE TO BE MORE IN EFFECT. WE HAVE HEARD SO MANY PEOPLE SAY, WE WILL GIVE YOU THIS AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THAT. WE HAVE YET TO SEE ACTION. YOU WILL BE LET DOWN EVERY SINGLE TIME. IF I WERE THAT OFFICER, I WOULD BE IN THE KENOSHA COUNTY JAIL RIGHT NOW. ALL OF THESE OFFICERS WHO COMMIT THESE CRIMES, IF A MEDICAL EXAMINER DOES THEIR JOB AND SAYS -- RULES IT'S A HOMICIDE, THAT IS MURDER. -- RULES IT A HOMICIDE, THAT IS MURDER. WHY ARE THERE MORE POLICE OFFICERS IN THE BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS? WHY ARE WE MORE TARGETED THAN ANYBODY ELSE? WE WALK SOMEWHERE, AND AUTOMATICALLY, YOU FIT THE DESCRIPTION. I AM ONLY 31. I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH WITHIN THESE LAST TWO YEARS TO SAY, I'M TIRED. I AM A MOTHER. MY OLDEST IS 13 AND MY TWINS ARE NINE. I DO THIS BECAUSE I WANT THEIR FUTURE TO BE BETTER THAN WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW. MY PRESENT IS NOT GOOD. I WANT THE TRUTH HEARD AND I SPEAK FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE CITY BECAUSE ALL OF US ARE HERE WITH THESE PEOPLE. I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. IT IS NOT WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK IT IS FOR US. WE WANT THE SAME EXACT RIGHTS AS OTHERS. WE WANT TO BE TREATED JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. A LOT OF US GET DENIED JOBS BECAUSE WE MARK THAT BOX AS BLACK OR AFRICAN-AMERICAN. PEOPLE TEAR DOWN OUR HOUSES IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS INSTEAD OF FIXING THEM UP AND MAKING A BETTER. WE ARE PUSHED TO ONE SIDE OF TOWN. GENTRIFICATION HAS TO STOP AS WELL. WE CANNOT GET THERE IF SOMEBODY WITH A VOICE CANNOT PUT THAT INTO EFFECT. THAT IS ALL WE ARE ASKING. WE WANT THE SAME TREATMENT. WE ARE NOT ASKING, PUT US ABOVE ANYBODY. FOR SO MANY DECADES, WE HAVE BEEN SHOWN WE DON'T MATTER. WE WANT SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY GOING TO SHOW AND PUT THEIR ACTION IN PAIRED THERE A LOT OF STUFF WE WANT DONE. -- ACTION IN. THERE ARE A LOT OF STUFF WE WANT DONE. I SEE IT, I LIVE IT. OTHERS WHO DON'T SEE IT AND LIVE IT CANNOT TELL YOU THE TRUTH. THEY CANNOT GIVE YOU THE THINGS WE ARE GOING THROUGH AS BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE. SO I AM TELLING YOU. IT IS WAY MORE THAT WE WANT DONE, AND IT DID NOT JUST START WITH JACOB. WE WANT CHANGE. WE WANT CHANGE. THANK YOU FOR COMING TODAY AND HEARING ME. [APPLAUSE]
Show Less Text

Forum List

Back