WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

No, he didn't. That is your insanely biased and partisan spin on it.
He blew off the ceremony. Yep, he really gave a shit.

Moving the goal posts now? What did you learn that made your previous statement too stupid for even a lib to stand by?
Not at all. the "fuck it" described his action & his opinion of our military. I see you agree with it.

Missing a single ceremony, is not reason to come to such a conclusion.

Try to be less hysterical.

trump didn't bother to go to arlington cemetary 2 years in a row. how long has he been in the whitehouse?

uh.... 2 years.

Trump explains his no-show at Arlington: 'I was extremely busy on calls'

obama, though, went to arlington every year when he was in DC.

your president sucks.

Did you notice that it was Chris Wallace from FOX News who asked him those questions, as well as pointed out that Obama went every year he was in office?

I'm guessing that FOX is finally getting tired of all this "winning". They are starting to see that the emperor has no clothes.

Moving the goal posts now? What did you learn that made your previous statement too stupid for even a lib to stand by?
Name calling

Pointing out truthfully, that he is moving the goal posts.

You really understand nothing, do you?

1) Trumps action said "fuck it" to the ceremony.

2.You have no clue whether he actually said it or not.

It could ave gone like this:
Aid: "Mr President, they are saying the helicopter should not fly in the weather. So, it looks like plan B & we will need to go by car.

Trump: "It's raining & will mess up my beautiful hair so fuck it, we ain;' going. They are dead so they won't care."

Or it could have gone like this.

Aid: "Mr President, they are saying the helicopter should not fly in this weather, and we can't make it on time by car. "

Trump: "We can't disrupt that ceremony by showing up after it had already started, is there another ceremony closer that we can go to, to honor our sacred dead?"

OR it could have gone like THIS:

Aid: i know you are being a real dick & a vain baby, but won't you at least go to arlington when you get back to the states?

Trump: no, why even bother trying to show i have any human emotion for others who sacrificed for our country when all i truly care about is me me me & my ego.

Last edited:

Not at all. the "fuck it" described his action & his opinion of our military. I see you agree with it.

trump didn't bother to go to arlington cemetary 2 years in a row. how long has he been in the whitehouse?

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

Did you notice that it was Chris Wallace from FOX News who asked him those questions, as well as pointed out that Obama went every year he was in office?

I'm guessing that FOX is finally getting tired of all this "winning". They are starting to see that the emperor has no clothes.

they stood behind & supported CNN's jim ocosta too when he had his press credentials taken away.

So you are bitching that I am giving my opinion on a political message board?

I am not supposed to be unbiased you dullard, nor have I ever claimed to be.

i never said you were un biased. but i will say you have a comprehension problem just like cartoon boy. damn, no wonder trump loves you long time

No, you accuse me of bias like its a bad thing, trying to make it some character flaw.

accuse? lol... there is no accusation. but you are what you are.

No, plenty of accusation, and a pointless one at that.

:blahblah:

Run away little girl, run away.

i never said you were un biased. but i will say you have a comprehension problem just like cartoon boy. damn, no wonder trump loves you long time

No, you accuse me of bias like its a bad thing, trying to make it some character flaw.

accuse? lol... there is no accusation. but you are what you are.

No, plenty of accusation, and a pointless one at that.

:blahblah:

Run away little girl, run away.

lol.... ya you convince yourself of that.

Name calling

Aid: "Mr President, they are saying the helicopter should not fly in the weather. So, it looks like plan B & we will need to go by car.

Trump: "It's raining & will mess up my beautiful hair so fuck it, we ain;' going. They are dead so they won't care."

Aid: "Mr President, they are saying the helicopter should not fly in this weather, and we can't make it on time by car. "

Trump: "We can't disrupt that ceremony by showing up after it had already started, is there another ceremony closer that we can go to, to honor our sacred dead?"
Then when asked, the WH would have said "By the time we were informed the helicopter could not fly, it was too late to get there by car" Stopping any talk that El Dumpster just did not want to go.

LOL!!, You libs would have said it anyway, as you are now, even after it was explained to you.

:bsflag::iyfyus.jpg:

Why do you say that?

See RealDave's post.

I note that you were able to offer no reason to believe that Dave's version is any more likely than mine.

You lose, loser.

No, he didn't. That is your insanely biased and partisan spin on it.

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

My primary concern is not the ceremonial duties of the office.

You are trying to make a mountain of this molehill because you don't have any real policy or issue complaints that you want to try to defend.

So you throw shit at the wall like a monkey, trying to find something that will stick.

I know this vet will remember that tiny trump's hair was more important than the 100th anniversary of the WWI Armistice. And I bring it up to my fellow vets at the Legion all the time...and will continue to do so.

Actually Trump was having a hissy fit after getting stomped in the election and having to answer Muellers questions

He was not in the mood to sit through a boring ceremony

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

Or is could be that unlike the MSM they are not a propaganda arm of a political party.

Name calling

OR it could have gone like THIS:

Aid: i know you are being a real dick & a vain baby, but won't you at least go to arlington when you get back to the states?

Trump: no, why even bother trying to show i have any human emotion for others who sacrificed for our country when all i truly care about is me me me & my ego.

COuld have. Now show something to support your assumption that your version is more likely than mine, other than your belly full of hate.

Or admit that you cannot.

Why do you say that?

See RealDave's post.

I note that you were able to offer no reason to believe that Dave's version is any more likely than mine.

You lose, loser.

Common sense usually will suffice, there is always a plan B, C and D. So as usual you are a Trump Humper peddling bullshit. :finger3:

Why do you say that?

See RealDave's post.

You lose, loser.

Common sense usually will suffice, there is always a plan B, C and D. So as usual you are a Trump Humper peddling bullshit. :finger3:

You talk like you've worked in the Oval Office. Which administration(s)?

You lose, loser.

I am not the one making excuses why the Pres. didn't show up for a ceremony honoring our fallen soldiers.

Why do you say that?

See RealDave's post.

You lose, loser.

I am not the one making excuses why the Pres. didn't show up for a ceremony honoring our fallen soldiers.

No, you're making up fantasies as to why.

Funny that you were confused by that, Oh, wait, that was just a lying dodge.

Sorry, forgot for a second. When talking to a lib, they are lying.

See RealDave's post.

You lose, loser.

That is funny a Trump Humper accusing anyone of lying. Now back to the lecture at hand, are you telling us the only way he could get to that ceremony was by helicopter. How is it that Kelly and Mattis were able to get there with no problem and they didn't fly in a helicopter.

You lose, loser.

That is funny a Trump Humper accusing anyone of lying. Now back to the lecture at hand, are you telling us the only way he could get to that ceremony was by helicopter. How is it that Kelly and Mattis were able to get there with no problem and they didn't fly in a helicopter.

1. Shove your "trump humper" shit up your ass, lying filthy leftard.

2 I said no such thing. That was another lie from you.

3. Another lie, is your pretense that anyone else would have the security issues and planning and massive motorcade thath the President would. That others were able to make it by car, does not mean that the President did. Unless you are an utter moron.

1. Shove your "trump humper" shit up your ass, lying filthy leftard.

Come on Trump Humper now you want to take it out.

2 I said no such thing. That was another lie from you.

3. Another lie, is your pretense that anyone else would have the security issues and planning and massive motorcade thath the President would. That others were able to make it by car, does not mean that the President did. Unless you are an utter moron.

See this is where your creditability goes into the toilet, the POTUS travels by motorcade all the time or are you saying that unless he can fly straight to an event he doesn't attend. So who is the utter moron.

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

My primary concern is not the ceremonial duties of the office.

You are trying to make a mountain of this molehill because you don't have any real policy or issue complaints that you want to try to defend.

So you throw shit at the wall like a monkey, trying to find something that will stick.

damn, & here i am remembering when obama wore a tan suit & not a flag pin made in china, would make rwnjs go off the rails.

lol..............

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

Or is could be that unlike the MSM they are not a propaganda arm of a political party.

true-or-fox-news-58b8f92b3df78c353c50b082.jpg

Forum List

Back