WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

You talk like you've worked in the Oval Office. Which administration(s)?

I am not the one making excuses why the Pres. didn't show up for a ceremony honoring our fallen soldiers.

No, you're making up fantasies as to why.

Funny that you were confused by that, Oh, wait, that was just a lying dodge.

Sorry, forgot for a second. When talking to a lib, they are lying.

That is funny a Trump Humper accusing anyone of lying. Now back to the lecture at hand, are you telling us the only way he could get to that ceremony was by helicopter. How is it that Kelly and Mattis were able to get there with no problem and they didn't fly in a helicopter.

1. Shove your "trump humper" shit up your ass, lying filthy leftard.

Come on Trump Humper now you want to take it out.

2 I said no such thing. That was another lie from you.

3. Another lie, is your pretense that anyone else would have the security issues and planning and massive motorcade thath the President would. That others were able to make it by car, does not mean that the President did. Unless you are an utter moron.

See this is where your creditability goes into the toilet, the POTUS travels by motorcade all the time or are you saying that unless he can fly straight to an event he doesn't attend. So who is the utter moron.

No, I did not say that he could NOT use a motorcade. That is either you being an utter moron, or a liar. AGAIN.

My point, which was obvious, was that his motorcade and all the security that goes with it, is a major operation, not like the security that would go with any lesser official.

And your pretense that if those lesser officials did it, that it means that TRump could have done it too, on short notice,

is a lie.

Because while I'm willing to believe you are stupid, you are not THAT stupid, or you would have mistaken your electrical outlets for ice cream cones at some point and would be too dead to post.

Moving the goal posts now? What did you learn that made your previous statement too stupid for even a lib to stand by?
Not at all. the "fuck it" described his action & his opinion of our military. I see you agree with it.

Missing a single ceremony, is not reason to come to such a conclusion.

Try to be less hysterical.

trump didn't bother to go to arlington cemetary 2 years in a row. how long has he been in the whitehouse?

uh.... 2 years.

Trump explains his no-show at Arlington: 'I was extremely busy on calls'

obama, though, went to arlington every year when he was in DC.

your president sucks.

My primary concern is not the ceremonial duties of the office.

You are trying to make a mountain of this molehill because you don't have any real policy or issue complaints that you want to try to defend.

So you throw shit at the wall like a monkey, trying to find something that will stick.

damn, & here i am remembering when obama wore a tan suit & not a flag pin made in china, would make rwnjs go off the rails.

lol..............

Not me. I was unhappy about Obama's policies and actions, not trivia.

I am not the one making excuses why the Pres. didn't show up for a ceremony honoring our fallen soldiers.

That is funny a Trump Humper accusing anyone of lying. Now back to the lecture at hand, are you telling us the only way he could get to that ceremony was by helicopter. How is it that Kelly and Mattis were able to get there with no problem and they didn't fly in a helicopter.

3. Another lie, is your pretense that anyone else would have the security issues and planning and massive motorcade thath the President would. That others were able to make it by car, does not mean that the President did. Unless you are an utter moron.

See this is where your creditability goes into the toilet, the POTUS travels by motorcade all the time or are you saying that unless he can fly straight to an event he doesn't attend. So who is the utter moron.

No, I did not say that he could NOT use a motorcade. That is either you being an utter moron, or a liar. AGAIN.

My point, which was obvious, was that his motorcade and all the security that goes with it, is a major operation, not like the security that would go with any lesser official.

And your pretense that if those lesser officials did it, that it means that TRump could have done it too, on short notice,

is a lie.

Because while I'm willing to believe you are stupid, you are not THAT stupid, or you would have mistaken your electrical outlets for ice cream cones at some point and would be too dead to post.
And the motorcades of all the other world leaders that were equipped with windshield wipers?

Not at all. the "fuck it" described his action & his opinion of our military. I see you agree with it.

trump didn't bother to go to arlington cemetary 2 years in a row. how long has he been in the whitehouse?

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

Did you notice that it was Chris Wallace from FOX News who asked him those questions, as well as pointed out that Obama went every year he was in office?

I'm guessing that FOX is finally getting tired of all this "winning". They are starting to see that the emperor has no clothes.

Or is could be that unlike the MSM they are not a propaganda arm of a political party.

true-or-fox-news-58b8f92b3df78c353c50b082.jpg

Mmm, the post I was responding to, was a fellow lefty of yours surprised that Fox was NOT behaving as a political activist group as he expected.

So, your bumper stick meme, really just makes you look like someone who doesn't have a clue what the conversation ever IS.

is a lie.

And the motorcades of all the other world leaders that were equipped with windshield wipers?

Dude. Seriously. How can it not bother to pretend to be so stupid?

To make the equivalence that you are trying to make, you need to demonstrate that the other world leaders, were also planning to come by helicopter, and were in similar positions so that they would have to put together a motorcade with similar levels of security at the last minute also.

YOu do that, and I'll admit that Trump could have tried harder to get there.

is a lie.

Read the thread title dumbass, that is what it is about Trump not going to this ceremony. Of course the logistics to get him anywhere is a pain in the ass, but is done everyday. Hell he doesn't have a problem going to all these Klan rallies across the country. You brought your ass on here making fucking excuses as to why he didn't go and in the end there is no excuse other than he didn't want to.

is a lie.

To make the equivalence that you are trying to make, you need to demonstrate that the other world leaders, were also planning to come by helicopter, and were in similar positions so that they would have to put together a motorcade with similar levels of security at the last minute also.

No dude all I need to show is that all the other leaders showed up. Are you so damn stupid as to believe that if he can't travel by helicopter there is no other plan for him to travel from point A to point B.

is a lie.

Let's be honest here
We have probably the smartest president in history. He is smart, real smart, has a YUGE brain

He is capable of having a "what if" scenario to have alternative plans. In Europe, they have these things called "weather reports" that will tell you if there is a chance of sprinkles

Let's face it....

If Trump needed to get to a golf date, the Secret Service would have found a way to get him there

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

You are trying to make a mountain of this molehill because you don't have any real policy or issue complaints that you want to try to defend.

So you throw shit at the wall like a monkey, trying to find something that will stick.

damn, & here i am remembering when obama wore a tan suit & not a flag pin made in china, would make rwnjs go off the rails.

lol..............

exactly. the bullshit about obama WAS trivial. your president not showing proper respect both in france & again when he returned shows a defect in his very soul---- & that-----cartoon boy ---- is not trivial.

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

Did you notice that it was Chris Wallace from FOX News who asked him those questions, as well as pointed out that Obama went every year he was in office?

I'm guessing that FOX is finally getting tired of all this "winning". They are starting to see that the emperor has no clothes.

Or is could be that unlike the MSM they are not a propaganda arm of a political party.

Mmm, the post I was responding to, was a fellow lefty of yours surprised that Fox was NOT behaving as a political activist group as he expected.

So, your bumper stick meme, really just makes you look like someone who doesn't have a clue what the conversation ever IS.

no - it was just me mocking you again, cartoon boy.

You know, when Trump said that he couldn't go because his helicopter couldn't fly in bad weather, I knew it was a b.s. excuse. Marine 1 is equipped with both VFR and IFR and can fly in a lot of different conditions, even those with low visibility.

Then, after people started to give Trump a ration of grief over it, Sarah Sanders got in front of the cameras to tell us that while Trump wished he could go, he didn't want to tie up the streets of Paris, and besides..............it was a 2 1/2 hour drive each way.

AA verified that it was only an hour drive each way, so Sanders lied for Trump yet again.

Now? He's blaming his staff for not being more insistent about him going, and they should have told him how bad the optics would look if he didn't go.

Trump blames everyone else for his own shortcomings.

Trump was pouting about the election and didn't want to go

When given a choice, Trump prefers to lie

is a lie.

No dude all I need to show is that all the other leaders showed up. Are you so damn stupid as to believe that if he can't travel by helicopter there is no other plan for him to travel from point A to point B.

Unless you can demonstrate that the other leaders had the same situation facing them before they left to travel to the event,

you have not demonstrated equivalence.

You are an insanely partisan hack and you hate Trump.

And that is the entire meaning of everything you have to say.

is a lie.

Unless you can demonstrate that the other leaders had the same situation facing them before they left to travel to the event,

Yes other leaders had to brave the sprinkles also

Only Crooked Donnie was afraid to go out in the rain

is a lie.

Let's be honest here
We have probably the smartest president in history. He is smart, real smart, has a YUGE brain

He is capable of having a "what if" scenario to have alternative plans. In Europe, they have these things called "weather reports" that will tell you if there is a chance of sprinkles

Kind of beneath his pay scale.

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

lol..............

exactly. the bullshit about obama WAS trivial. your president not showing proper respect both in france & again when he returned shows a defect in his very soul---- & that-----cartoon boy ---- is not trivial.

Defect in his soul says the godless lefty.

lol!!!

uh.... 2 years.

your president sucks.

no - it was just me mocking you again, cartoon boy.

ONe of your fellow lefties made a point that Fox News was behaving in a non-partisan fashion, and you think that meme, somehow mocks me?

I would ask you to explain your reasoning, so I could laugh at you when you tried,

but I know that you would just spout bullshit.

is a lie.

My God, you would have to be sooo fucking stupid to think that is the only factor to consider.

RW, really, are you a sociopath? HOw can you not be ashamed to pretend to be so moronically stupid?

My God, you would have to be sooo fucking stupid to think that is the only factor to consider.

RW, really, are you a sociopath? HOw can you not be ashamed to pretend to be so moronically stupid?

Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather

A White House statement said the president's visit was canceled because of scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather.

Forum List

Back