WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

damn, & here i am remembering when obama wore a tan suit & not a flag pin made in china, would make rwnjs go off the rails.

lol..............

Not me. I was unhappy about Obama's policies and actions, not trivia.

exactly. the bullshit about obama WAS trivial. your president not showing proper respect both in france & again when he returned shows a defect in his very soul---- & that-----cartoon boy ---- is not trivial.

Defect in his soul says the godless lefty.

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

the state of your ignorance knows no depth.
He’s trying to channel Ann Coulter to bolster his position.

Keep in mind, he’s the same moron who thinks an NFL player who kneels during the National Anthem is being disrespectful but a Commander-in-Chief who chooses to avoid a WWI memorial service is not.

It’s all part and parcel of trumpathology.

It is incredible how stupid you libs are, yet so smug and confident about your mind reading abilities.

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows
By: Leo Shane III
How do troops feel about President Trump?

3VOYRDE25BAUZJ36AFEEFS7HJ4.png

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows
That poll doesn’t count unless it was taken by Rasmussen.

yep - what does one of the leading publications for enlisted military hasta do with how troops & Marines feel about their leader & the truth?

Mmm, the post I was responding to, was a fellow lefty of yours surprised that Fox was NOT behaving as a political activist group as he expected.

So, your bumper stick meme, really just makes you look like someone who doesn't have a clue what the conversation ever IS.

no - it was just me mocking you again, cartoon boy.

ONe of your fellow lefties made a point that Fox News was behaving in a non-partisan fashion, and you think that meme, somehow mocks me?

I would ask you to explain your reasoning, so I could laugh at you when you tried,

but I know that you would just spout bullshit.

lol.... </sarcasm>

Wow. You could have explained your reasoning, and scored a point, because I just said you wouldn't. I GAVE that to you, to try to get something out of you, other than shit.

And STILL, you refuse or are unable to actually engage in anything resembling a real discussion.

You are a troll.

lol... nooooooooo.......... you are a deplorable with a real passion for fat donny 2 scoops.

And instead of explaining your reasoning, you instead dodge again, this time by attacking me personally.

So, you're just being an asshole, and even you can't defend the stupid shit you said.

Not me. I was unhappy about Obama's policies and actions, not trivia.

exactly. the bullshit about obama WAS trivial. your president not showing proper respect both in france & again when he returned shows a defect in his very soul---- & that-----cartoon boy ---- is not trivial.

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

Keep in mind, he’s the same moron who thinks an NFL player who kneels during the National Anthem is being disrespectful but a Commander-in-Chief who chooses to avoid a WWI memorial service is not.

It is incredible how stupid you libs are, yet so smug and confident about your mind reading abilities.
LOL

Interestingly enough, I just saw you on another thread imply a poster is “godless” because she didn’t deny that accusation leveled against her.

Whassamatter, naziboi, your own standards don’t apply to you?

no - it was just me mocking you again, cartoon boy.

ONe of your fellow lefties made a point that Fox News was behaving in a non-partisan fashion, and you think that meme, somehow mocks me?

I would ask you to explain your reasoning, so I could laugh at you when you tried,

lol.... </sarcasm>

Wow. You could have explained your reasoning, and scored a point, because I just said you wouldn't. I GAVE that to you, to try to get something out of you, other than shit.

And STILL, you refuse or are unable to actually engage in anything resembling a real discussion.

You are a troll.

lol... nooooooooo.......... you are a deplorable with a real passion for fat donny 2 scoops.

And instead of explaining your reasoning, you instead dodge again, this time by attacking me personally.

So, you're just being an asshole, and even you can't defend the stupid shit you said.

why bother c-a-r-t-o-o-n b-o-y? you have proven to be so freakin entrenched in trump ample orange ass, nothing matters to you. you just proved it again by your 'funny' emoji on a hard core link proving you wrong about my religious leanings..... you simply can't deal in reality, so i deal with you by mockery.

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

LOL

Interestingly enough, I just saw you on another thread imply a poster is “godless” because she didn’t deny that accusation leveled against her.

I generally don't buy liberals who claim to be religious. Why or how could they join in with a group that has some much hatred of religion (other than islam)?

And, you can shove your godwining up your asshole, you piece of shit.

lol.... </sarcasm>

You are a troll.

why bother c-a-r-t-o-o-n b-o-y? you have proven to be so freakin entrenched in trump ample orange ass, nothing matters to you. you just proved it again by your 'funny' emoji on a hard core link proving you wrong about my religious leanings..... you simply can't deal in reality, so i deal with you by mockery.

Your odd inability to understand supporting someone politically is your failing, not mine.

My lack of belief on liberals who claim to be religious, has nothing to do with Trump and predated him by many years.

I would note that you have still utterly failed to explain how, one of your fellow lefties making a comment about Fox NOT being partisan, reflects on me.

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

LOL

I generally don't buy liberals who claim to be religious. Why or how could they join in with a group that has some much hatred of religion (other than islam)?

Jesus was a liberal

We can put a man on the moon but can't figure out how to drive a car in the rain

You ever see a presidential motorcade, troll boy?

Yes I have, my friend
I saw the Great Obama at his inauguration

You remember what a massive operation it was?

That the President did not want to have one of them put together on short notice in the middle of Paris, sounds completely reasonable to me, and none of you partisan lefties have made any real argument otherwise.

We can put a man on the moon but can't figure out how to drive a car in the rain

Yes I have, my friend

That the President did not want to have one of them put together on short notice in the middle of Paris, sounds completely reasonable to me, and none of you partisan lefties have made any real argument otherwise.
Donnie Sprinkles is so considerate of the French public

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

LOL

^^^ a glimpse of the delusional life inside the aryan bubble.

who says i'm godless?

LOL

Jesus was a liberal
And Jewish. Pisses off those neonazis no end.

Yes I have, my friend

Donnie Sprinkles is so considerate of the French public

Despite your vile sexual implications, nothing in your post, challenged my point.

Thus it stands.

who says i'm godless?

LOL

282yj9.jpg

LOL

Jesus was a liberal
And Jewish. Pisses off those neonazis no end.

kitty-hitler.jpg

LOL

282yj9.jpg
Neonazis try to hide behind Godwin law memes in order to conceal their beliefs.

Thanks for the confirmation.

LOL

282yj9.jpg
Neonazis try to hide behind Godwin law memes in order to conceal their beliefs.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I dont' know what they do. I'm not hiding. I've challenged you to back your shit. And you can't.

So, fuck you so more, asshole.

I just read the first page and last page of this thread. I bet I didn't miss anything in the middle.

Forum List

Back