WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

We can put a man on the moon but can't figure out how to drive a car in the rain

You ever see a presidential motorcade, troll boy?

Yes I have, my friend
I saw the Great Obama at his inauguration

You remember what a massive operation it was?

That the President did not want to have one of them put together on short notice in the middle of Paris, sounds completely reasonable to me, and none of you partisan lefties have made any real argument otherwise.
Donnie Sprinkles is so considerate of the French public

Despite your vile sexual implications, nothing in your post, challenged my point.

Thus it stands.

That the President did not want to have one of them put together on short notice in the middle of Paris, sounds completely reasonable to me, and none of you partisan lefties have made any real argument otherwise.

Really? You think that Trump was trying to be considerate of the people of Paris by not making them endure a motorcade? Quick question sportcheck..............how did Trump get from place to place when he went to those other places? Hint: He had a motorcade drive him.

What? You think they show up, and stay in the same building all weekend?

lol.... </sarcasm>

Wow. You could have explained your reasoning, and scored a point, because I just said you wouldn't. I GAVE that to you, to try to get something out of you, other than shit.

And STILL, you refuse or are unable to actually engage in anything resembling a real discussion.

You are a troll.

lol... nooooooooo.......... you are a deplorable with a real passion for fat donny 2 scoops.

And instead of explaining your reasoning, you instead dodge again, this time by attacking me personally.

So, you're just being an asshole, and even you can't defend the stupid shit you said.

why bother c-a-r-t-o-o-n b-o-y? you have proven to be so freakin entrenched in trump ample orange ass, nothing matters to you. you just proved it again by your 'funny' emoji on a hard core link proving you wrong about my religious leanings..... you simply can't deal in reality, so i deal with you by mockery.

Your odd inability to understand supporting someone politically is your failing, not mine.

My lack of belief on liberals who claim to be religious, has nothing to do with Trump and predated him by many years.

I would note that you have still utterly failed to explain how, one of your fellow lefties making a comment about Fox NOT being partisan, reflects on me.

you have a mental block with understanding anything subtle or satirical or sarcastic in nature.

We can put a man on the moon but can't figure out how to drive a car in the rain

Yes I have, my friend

Despite your vile sexual implications, nothing in your post, challenged my point.

Thus it stands.

Demonstrating that our president is too timid to go out in the rain

Merkle made it and she is just a woman

LOL

Interestingly enough, I just saw you on another thread imply a poster is “godless” because she didn’t deny that accusation leveled against her.

Whassamatter, naziboi, your own standards don’t apply to you?

I generally don't buy liberals who claim to be religious. Why or how could they join in with a group that has some much hatred of religion (other than islam)?

And, you can shove your godwining up your asshole, you piece of shit.
^^^ a glimpse of the delusional life inside the aryan bubble.

282yj9.jpg
Neonazis try to hide behind Godwin law memes in order to conceal their beliefs.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I dont' know what they do. I'm not hiding. I've challenged you to back your shit. And you can't.

So, fuck you so more, asshole.
Of course I backed my shit up. I used the Correll litmus test. I asked you if you’re a neonazi and you refused to deny you are. According to your own standards, that means you are.

Yes I have, my friend

Thus it stands.

Really? You think that Trump was trying to be considerate of the people of Paris by not making them endure a motorcade? Quick question sportcheck..............how did Trump get from place to place when he went to those other places? Hint: He had a motorcade drive him.

Consideration for the people of Paris might have been one of the factors.

There likely were many others. Decisions are rarely made based on one factor.

Concern about looking bad by showing up very late might have been another.

I could go on speculating if you wish. If you know, you don't have the ability to think it though.

Wow. You could have explained your reasoning, and scored a point, because I just said you wouldn't. I GAVE that to you, to try to get something out of you, other than shit.

And STILL, you refuse or are unable to actually engage in anything resembling a real discussion.

You are a troll.

lol... nooooooooo.......... you are a deplorable with a real passion for fat donny 2 scoops.

And instead of explaining your reasoning, you instead dodge again, this time by attacking me personally.

So, you're just being an asshole, and even you can't defend the stupid shit you said.

why bother c-a-r-t-o-o-n b-o-y? you have proven to be so freakin entrenched in trump ample orange ass, nothing matters to you. you just proved it again by your 'funny' emoji on a hard core link proving you wrong about my religious leanings..... you simply can't deal in reality, so i deal with you by mockery.

Your odd inability to understand supporting someone politically is your failing, not mine.

My lack of belief on liberals who claim to be religious, has nothing to do with Trump and predated him by many years.

I would note that you have still utterly failed to explain how, one of your fellow lefties making a comment about Fox NOT being partisan, reflects on me.

you have a mental block with understanding anything subtle or satirical or sarcastic in nature.

No, I understand it fine. If I had been claiming fox as a source, your meme would have made sense as sarcasm.

I wasn't. I was speaking on the faulty perspective of the liberal who was surprised by their behavior.

Your the one that did it wrong.

Yes I have, my friend

Thus it stands.

Um, not, you didn't demonstrate that. You're guessing a reason for some one you hate.

And what a surprise, it is a guess that puts them in a bad light.

Says more about you and how weak you are, than it does about him.

I generally don't buy liberals who claim to be religious. Why or how could they join in with a group that has some much hatred of religion (other than islam)?

And, you can shove your godwining up your asshole, you piece of shit.
^^^ a glimpse of the delusional life inside the aryan bubble.

282yj9.jpg
Neonazis try to hide behind Godwin law memes in order to conceal their beliefs.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I dont' know what they do. I'm not hiding. I've challenged you to back your shit. And you can't.

So, fuck you so more, asshole.
Of course I backed my shit up. I used the Correll litmus test. I asked you if you’re a neonazi and you refused to deny you are. According to your own standards, that means you are.

Dude. Why are you such an asshole?

Yes I have, my friend

Thus it stands.

I could go on speculating if you wish. If you know, you don't have the ability to think it though.

You're just making excuses

Thus it stands.

Nope. Speculating on reasons. Big difference.

Do you want to play? Are you capable of thinking of reasons? ABIKESALIOR, is not.

Thus it stands.

Do you want to play? Are you capable of thinking of reasons? ABIKESALIOR, is not.

No need to speculate, hell they have already told us why he didn't show up you just don't want to accept their lame ass excuse.

Yes I have, my friend

Thus it stands.

Um, not, you didn't demonstrate that. You're guessing a reason for some one you hate.

The premise that the weather was too severe is disproved by the number of world leaders who managed to appear at a ceremony honoring Americans
The premise that Trump was just not in the mood has not been disproved

Thus it stands.

No need to speculate, hell they have already told us why he didn't show up you just don't want to accept their lame ass excuse.

Weather making it unsafe to fly is a good reason, not an "excuse".

The discussion has now moved on to speculation as to why the President did not drive there.

YOu are welcome join this silly game, or run along. If you don't want to play, why are you posting?

Thus it stands.

The premise that the weather was too severe is disproved by the number of world leaders who managed to appear at a ceremony honoring Americans
The premise that Trump was just not in the mood has not been disproved

THe presence of other world leaders there does not prove that the weather was not too severe for a helicopter.

The discussion has now moved on to speculation as to why the President did not drive there.

YOu are welcome join this silly game, or run along. If you don't want to play, why are you posting?

Funny how weather didn't stop anyone else from driving or is it they don't have windshield wipers in France.

There isn't any speculation they have already state why he didn't drive there.

You need to run along with your lame ass excuses.

Come to think of it, do they close down the roads when the President of France or the President or Prime Minister of any other country travels on public roads.

Funny how weather didn't stop anyone else from driving or is it they don't have windshield wipers in France.

Come to think of it, do they close down the roads when the President of France or the President or Prime Minister of any other country travels on public roads.

They?

I dont think the significance registered with donny. It wasnt about him so it wasnt important. Dead soldiers are losers in trumpworld so why make a fuss ?

They?

"They" refers to all the other world leaders that were able to show up for the memorial service, even though Trump couldn't.

I dont think the significance registered with donny. It wasnt about him so it wasnt important. Dead soldiers are losers in trumpworld so why make a fuss ?

Or, maybe it wasn't safe to fly, and not really possible to throw together a motorcade at the last minute.

Forum List

Back