WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

So in other words are you saying that there hotel was right next to the ceremony site and that they were in walking distance. How did he get to the ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe which was attended by several world leaders who seemed to make it on time.

Nope. YOU are saying that their hotels were right at the airport so that they faced that exact situation as the President.

I'M SAYING that we don't know.

So the weather in France didn't affect anyone else other than Pres. Trump. Are you saying the WH's explanation for him not attending is a lie.

I don't know where you got any of that. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

You are making the claim that the weather affected Pres. Trump from travelling in the rain, but every other world leader was staying right next door or that they were in walking distance. You have also made the claim that Pres. Trump travelling by motorcade would tie up traffic, but every other world leader travelling wouldn't.

Would Trump have mocked other leaders if he showed up and others declined because of the rain?

You know he would have.

Nope. YOU are saying that their hotels were right at the airport so that they faced that exact situation as the President.

I'M SAYING that we don't know.

So the weather in France didn't affect anyone else other than Pres. Trump. Are you saying the WH's explanation for him not attending is a lie.

I don't know where you got any of that. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

You are making the claim that the weather affected Pres. Trump from travelling in the rain, but every other world leader was staying right next door or that they were in walking distance. You have also made the claim that Pres. Trump travelling by motorcade would tie up traffic, but every other world leader travelling wouldn't.

I've actually said none of that.

Those were the voices in your head. That is on you, not me.

Fair enough, explain to us how everyone else was able to attend but the Pres. couldn't.

You lefties are the ones claiming that everything was the same for them. It's on you to show that.

I'm the one saying we don't know what factors could have been different for them.

I dont think the significance registered with donny. It wasnt about him so it wasnt important. Dead soldiers are losers in trumpworld so why make a fuss ?

Or, maybe it wasn't safe to fly, and not really possible to throw together a motorcade at the last minute.
Everybody else made it. Just accept that he is an old man and was too tired to represent his country.

There are plenty of other obvious possible reasons.

his vanity & ego rule his thinking process' ?

I dont think the significance registered with donny. It wasnt about him so it wasnt important. Dead soldiers are losers in trumpworld so why make a fuss ?

Or, maybe it wasn't safe to fly, and not really possible to throw together a motorcade at the last minute.
Everybody else made it. Just accept that he is an old man and was too tired to represent his country.

It is sad that you can't imagine anything reasonable about your enemies. It shows a lack of maturity.

It is sad that you can't imagine anything reasonable about your enemies. It shows a lack of maturity.

it is sad you can't imagine your president is a giant mango hued man baby who is a sociopathic malignant narcissist with arrested development.

it is sad you can't imagine your president is a giant mango hued man baby who is a sociopathic malignant narcissist with arrested development.

I could imagine that. But there is no evidence to support it.

And before you ask, no, missing a memorial ceremony is not reason enough to do that.

And before you ask, no, missing a memorial ceremony is not reason enough to do that.

Yale Psychiatrist: Why We Cannot Be Silent About Trump's Mental Health

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist

pretty convincing stuff.

Fair enough, explain to us how everyone else was able to attend but the Pres. couldn't.

You lefties are the ones claiming that everything was the same for them. It's on you to show that.

I'm the one saying we don't know what factors could have been different for them.

No it's not, hell I know why he didn't show up the WH has already told us and I have heard his lame excuse.

Everything was the same
Trump did not have different weather

The Secret Service advised President Trump not to go! in order to protect his life while in France.....Bless President Trump's Secret Service.:clap:

There was an attempt on Macron's life ( some think.....and I do too..... it was on President Trump's life)

I can't believe this stupid thread is still going...

The Secret Service advised President Trump not to go! in order to protect his life while in France.....Bless President Trump's Secret Service.:clap:

There was an attempt on Macron's life ( some think.....and I do too..... it was on President Trump's life)

:abgg2q.jpg::bsflag:

orange man bad? huh?:cuckoo:

orange man bad? huh?:cuckoo:

No, Trump Humpers are stu…………...never mind.

pretty convincing stuff.

Any psychiatrist who would give a diagnosis without meeting the patient, is not worthy reading.

No it's not, hell I know why he didn't show up the WH has already told us and I have heard his lame excuse.

ANd you consider it "lame" because you imagine that the factors involved made it easy to get there by motorcade.

But that is just a self serving assumption on your part.

SO, you've got nothing.

ANd you consider it "lame" because you imagine that the factors involved made it easy to get there by motorcade.

But that is just a self serving assumption on your part.

SO, you've got nothing.

How is it a self serving assumption when everyone else was able to get there by motorcade. When the POTUS goes to another country does he only travel by helicopter would it have been the first time he rode in a motorcade.

Everything was the same

So, they were all coming from the airport at the same time?

Link please.

Everything was the same

So, they were all coming from the airport at the same time?

Link please.

Coming from the airport, where did that come from.

Donnie Sprinkles is so considerate of the French public

Despite your vile sexual implications, nothing in your post, challenged my point.

Thus it stands.

That the President did not want to have one of them put together on short notice in the middle of Paris, sounds completely reasonable to me, and none of you partisan lefties have made any real argument otherwise.
Demonstrating that our president is too timid to go out in the rain

Merkle made it and she is just a woman

Um, not, you didn't demonstrate that. You're guessing a reason for some one you hate.

And what a surprise, it is a guess that puts them in a bad light.

Says more about you and how weak you are, than it does about him.
The premise that the weather was too severe is disproved by the number of world leaders who managed to appear at a ceremony honoring Americans
The premise that Trump was just not in the mood has not been disproved

THe presence of other world leaders there does not prove that the weather was not too severe for a helicopter.
It was not too severe to travel by car. If it was for golf, trump would rough a drizzle. But not to honor our fallen military. He likes soldiers who live.

pretty convincing stuff.

Any psychiatrist who would give a diagnosis without meeting the patient, is not worthy reading.
A doctor can observe a patient and conclude that they are ill

Forum List

Back