WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

Nope. Speculating on reasons. Big difference.

Do you want to play? Are you capable of thinking of reasons? ABIKESALIOR, is not.

No need to speculate, hell they have already told us why he didn't show up you just don't want to accept their lame ass excuse.

Weather making it unsafe to fly is a good reason, not an "excuse".

The discussion has now moved on to speculation as to why the President did not drive there.

YOu are welcome join this silly game, or run along. If you don't want to play, why are you posting?

Funny how weather didn't stop anyone else from driving or is it they don't have windshield wipers in France.

There isn't any speculation they have already state why he didn't drive there.

You need to run along with your lame ass excuses.

Come to think of it, do they close down the roads when the President of France or the President or Prime Minister of any other country travels on public roads.

They?

"They" refers to all the other world leaders that were able to show up for the memorial service, even though Trump couldn't.

The world leaders are in charge of the roads in Paris? That doesn't make sense.

Donnie Sprinkles is so considerate of the French public

Despite your vile sexual implications, nothing in your post, challenged my point.

Thus it stands.

That the President did not want to have one of them put together on short notice in the middle of Paris, sounds completely reasonable to me, and none of you partisan lefties have made any real argument otherwise.
Demonstrating that our president is too timid to go out in the rain

Merkle made it and she is just a woman

Um, not, you didn't demonstrate that. You're guessing a reason for some one you hate.

And what a surprise, it is a guess that puts them in a bad light.

Says more about you and how weak you are, than it does about him.
The premise that the weather was too severe is disproved by the number of world leaders who managed to appear at a ceremony honoring Americans
The premise that Trump was just not in the mood has not been disproved

THe presence of other world leaders there does not prove that the weather was not too severe for a helicopter.

The other leaders were staying in Paris just like Donnie Sprinkles
Not a single one has a brain as big as our president.
Yet, they figured a way to make it to a ceremony honoring American dead

I dont think the significance registered with donny. It wasnt about him so it wasnt important. Dead soldiers are losers in trumpworld so why make a fuss ?

Or, maybe it wasn't safe to fly, and not really possible to throw together a motorcade at the last minute.
Everybody else made it. Just accept that he is an old man and was too tired to represent his country.

No need to speculate, hell they have already told us why he didn't show up you just don't want to accept their lame ass excuse.

The discussion has now moved on to speculation as to why the President did not drive there.

YOu are welcome join this silly game, or run along. If you don't want to play, why are you posting?

Funny how weather didn't stop anyone else from driving or is it they don't have windshield wipers in France.

Come to think of it, do they close down the roads when the President of France or the President or Prime Minister of any other country travels on public roads.

They?

"They" refers to all the other world leaders that were able to show up for the memorial service, even though Trump couldn't.

Are you trying to be obtuse? The other world leaders have the same kind of logistics getting from place to place like ours does. They have transportation, security detail traveling with them, and they post their routes with the local authorities so they can have the roads blocked off to allow them quick passage.

No, you freaking moron, I didn't say that the other leaders were in charge of the roads in France, you made that up to try to suit your own warped narrative in defending Trump.

Not only that, but shortly after Trump bailed on the memorial, Sanders released a statement saying that it would have been a 2 1/2 hour trip each way.

Only problem is.....................when it was verified with AA, it was found to be only one hour each direction.

I dont think the significance registered with donny. It wasnt about him so it wasnt important. Dead soldiers are losers in trumpworld so why make a fuss ?

Or, maybe it wasn't safe to fly, and not really possible to throw together a motorcade at the last minute.

The weather reports for that day might have stopped a helo that has only VFR (Visual Flight Rules) equipment, but those that are equipped with both VFR and IFR (Instrument Flight Rules), would have been able to fly in that light drizzle. It wasn't cold enough to ice up the rotor blades.

And yes, Marine 1 is equipped with both IFR and VFR equipment.

Right because other countries don't look at weather reports and there are multiple contingencies set forth for the POTUS.

Everybody else made it. Just accept that he is an old man and was too tired to represent his country.

There are plenty of other obvious possible reasons.

The weather reports for that day might have stopped a helo that has only VFR (Visual Flight Rules) equipment, but those that are equipped with both VFR and IFR (Instrument Flight Rules), would have been able to fly in that light drizzle. It wasn't cold enough to ice up the rotor blades.

And yes, Marine 1 is equipped with both IFR and VFR equipment.
Obama would have flown
So would Hillary

They?

Are you trying to be obtuse? The other world leaders have the same kind of logistics getting from place to place like ours does. They have transportation, security detail traveling with them, and they post their routes with the local authorities so they can have the roads blocked off to allow them quick passage.

No, you freaking moron, I didn't say that the other leaders were in charge of the roads in France, you made that up to try to suit your own warped narrative in defending Trump.

Not only that, but shortly after Trump bailed on the memorial, Sanders released a statement saying that it would have been a 2 1/2 hour trip each way.

Only problem is.....................when it was verified with AA, it was found to be only one hour each direction.

Did the other leaders have the same kind of logistics? Were they on the other side of Paris from the event?

Or are you just assuming that, because it suits your narrative?

Right because other countries don't look at weather reports and there are multiple contingencies set forth for the POTUS.

Don't know. Don't care. Same as you.

No there arent. You show or you dont show. Its that simple.

No there arent. You show or you dont show. Its that simple.

Anyone who has ever had to be somewhere, knows that is bullshit.

Why are you spouting bullshit?

They?

Did the other leaders have the same kind of logistics? Were they on the other side of Paris from the event?

So in other words are you saying that there hotel was right next to the ceremony site and that they were in walking distance. How did he get to the ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe which was attended by several world leaders who seemed to make it on time.

So in other words are you saying that there hotel was right next to the ceremony site and that they were in walking distance. How did he get to the ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe which was attended by several world leaders who seemed to make it on time.

Nope. YOU are saying that their hotels were right at the airport so that they faced that exact situation as the President.

I'M SAYING that we don't know.

Nope. YOU are saying that their hotels were right at the airport so that they faced that exact situation as the President.

So the weather in France didn't affect anyone else other than Pres. Trump. Are you saying the WH's explanation for him not attending is a lie.

So the weather in France didn't affect anyone else other than Pres. Trump. Are you saying the WH's explanation for him not attending is a lie.

I don't know where you got any of that. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

I don't know where you got any of that. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

You are making the claim that the weather affected Pres. Trump from travelling in the rain, but every other world leader was staying right next door or that they were in walking distance. You have also made the claim that Pres. Trump travelling by motorcade would tie up traffic, but every other world leader travelling wouldn't.

You are making the claim that the weather affected Pres. Trump from travelling in the rain, but every other world leader was staying right next door or that they were in walking distance. You have also made the claim that Pres. Trump travelling by motorcade would tie up traffic, but every other world leader travelling wouldn't.

I've actually said none of that.

Those were the voices in your head. That is on you, not me.

I've actually said none of that.

Those were the voices in your head. That is on you, not me.

Fair enough, explain to us how everyone else was able to attend but the Pres. couldn't.

Would Trump have mocked other leaders if he showed up and others declined because of the rain?

Forum List

Back