WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

In tonight's interview with Chris Wallace, the President said the SS refused to let him go.

No, you accuse me of bias like its a bad thing, trying to make it some character flaw.

accuse? lol... there is no accusation. but you are what you are.

No, plenty of accusation, and a pointless one at that.

:blahblah:

Run away little girl, run away.

lol.... ya you convince yourself of that.

You've added nothing to this thread for about 10 posts now. virtual running away.

No, I did not say that he could NOT use a motorcade. That is either you being an utter moron, or a liar. AGAIN.

My point, which was obvious, was that his motorcade and all the security that goes with it, is a major operation, not like the security that would go with any lesser official.

And your pretense that if those lesser officials did it, that it means that TRump could have done it too, on short notice,

is a lie.

Because while I'm willing to believe you are stupid, you are not THAT stupid, or you would have mistaken your electrical outlets for ice cream cones at some point and would be too dead to post.
And the motorcades of all the other world leaders that were equipped with windshield wipers?

Dude. Seriously. How can it not bother to pretend to be so stupid?

To make the equivalence that you are trying to make, you need to demonstrate that the other world leaders, were also planning to come by helicopter, and were in similar positions so that they would have to put together a motorcade with similar levels of security at the last minute also.

YOu do that, and I'll admit that Trump could have tried harder to get there.

No dude all I need to show is that all the other leaders showed up. Are you so damn stupid as to believe that if he can't travel by helicopter there is no other plan for him to travel from point A to point B.

Unless you can demonstrate that the other leaders had the same situation facing them before they left to travel to the event,

you have not demonstrated equivalence.

You are an insanely partisan hack and you hate Trump.

And that is the entire meaning of everything you have to say.

Yes other leaders had to brave the sprinkles also

Only Crooked Donnie was afraid to go out in the rain

donny loves tinkles but hates sprinkles.

trump didn't bother to go to arlington cemetary 2 years in a row. how long has he been in the whitehouse?

uh.... 2 years.

Trump explains his no-show at Arlington: 'I was extremely busy on calls'

obama, though, went to arlington every year when he was in DC.

your president sucks.

My primary concern is not the ceremonial duties of the office.

You are trying to make a mountain of this molehill because you don't have any real policy or issue complaints that you want to try to defend.

So you throw shit at the wall like a monkey, trying to find something that will stick.

damn, & here i am remembering when obama wore a tan suit & not a flag pin made in china, would make rwnjs go off the rails.

lol..............

Not me. I was unhappy about Obama's policies and actions, not trivia.

exactly. the bullshit about obama WAS trivial. your president not showing proper respect both in france & again when he returned shows a defect in his very soul---- & that-----cartoon boy ---- is not trivial.

Defect in his soul says the godless lefty.

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

the state of your ignorance knows no depth.

Did you notice that it was Chris Wallace from FOX News who asked him those questions, as well as pointed out that Obama went every year he was in office?

I'm guessing that FOX is finally getting tired of all this "winning". They are starting to see that the emperor has no clothes.

Or is could be that unlike the MSM they are not a propaganda arm of a political party.

true-or-fox-news-58b8f92b3df78c353c50b082.jpg

Mmm, the post I was responding to, was a fellow lefty of yours surprised that Fox was NOT behaving as a political activist group as he expected.

So, your bumper stick meme, really just makes you look like someone who doesn't have a clue what the conversation ever IS.

no - it was just me mocking you again, cartoon boy.

ONe of your fellow lefties made a point that Fox News was behaving in a non-partisan fashion, and you think that meme, somehow mocks me?

I would ask you to explain your reasoning, so I could laugh at you when you tried,

but I know that you would just spout bullshit.

lol.... </sarcasm>

accuse? lol... there is no accusation. but you are what you are.

No, plenty of accusation, and a pointless one at that.

:blahblah:

Run away little girl, run away.

lol.... ya you convince yourself of that.

You've added nothing to this thread for about 10 posts now. virtual running away.

i don't use my A game against trolls such as yourself.

Dude. Seriously. How can it not bother to pretend to be so stupid?

To make the equivalence that you are trying to make, you need to demonstrate that the other world leaders, were also planning to come by helicopter, and were in similar positions so that they would have to put together a motorcade with similar levels of security at the last minute also.

YOu do that, and I'll admit that Trump could have tried harder to get there.

No dude all I need to show is that all the other leaders showed up. Are you so damn stupid as to believe that if he can't travel by helicopter there is no other plan for him to travel from point A to point B.

Unless you can demonstrate that the other leaders had the same situation facing them before they left to travel to the event,

My God, you would have to be sooo fucking stupid to think that is the only factor to consider.

RW, really, are you a sociopath? HOw can you not be ashamed to pretend to be so moronically stupid?

Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather

A White House statement said the president's visit was canceled because of scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather.

You do realize that adding an "S" at the end of a word, means there are more than ONE?

Which was my point. RW is pretending to be stupid as a monkey. And one of the dumber monkeys at that.

Considering that you posted that, thinking it was HELPING him, I believe you.

Do you idiots really believe that any politician gives a rat's ass about dead soldiers?

News Flash: They don't

You are trying to make a mountain of this molehill because you don't have any real policy or issue complaints that you want to try to defend.

So you throw shit at the wall like a monkey, trying to find something that will stick.

damn, & here i am remembering when obama wore a tan suit & not a flag pin made in china, would make rwnjs go off the rails.

lol..............

exactly. the bullshit about obama WAS trivial. your president not showing proper respect both in france & again when he returned shows a defect in his very soul---- & that-----cartoon boy ---- is not trivial.

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

Says the lefty that did not deny it.

Or is could be that unlike the MSM they are not a propaganda arm of a political party.

true-or-fox-news-58b8f92b3df78c353c50b082.jpg

Mmm, the post I was responding to, was a fellow lefty of yours surprised that Fox was NOT behaving as a political activist group as he expected.

So, your bumper stick meme, really just makes you look like someone who doesn't have a clue what the conversation ever IS.

ONe of your fellow lefties made a point that Fox News was behaving in a non-partisan fashion, and you think that meme, somehow mocks me?

I would ask you to explain your reasoning, so I could laugh at you when you tried,

lol.... </sarcasm>

Wow. You could have explained your reasoning, and scored a point, because I just said you wouldn't. I GAVE that to you, to try to get something out of you, other than shit.

And STILL, you refuse or are unable to actually engage in anything resembling a real discussion.

You are a troll.

My God, you would have to be sooo fucking stupid to think that is the only factor to consider.

RW, really, are you a sociopath? HOw can you not be ashamed to pretend to be so moronically stupid?

A White House statement said the president's visit was canceled because of scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather.

You do realize that adding an "S" at the end of a word, means there are more than ONE?

Which was my point. RW is pretending to be stupid as a monkey. And one of the dumber monkeys at that.

Crooked Donnie was the only one unable to figure out the logistics of driving in the rain

Crooked Donnie was the only one unable to figure out the logistics of driving in the rain

Please support your claim that no one else failed to make it.

We can put a man on the moon but can't figure out how to drive a car in the rain

lol..............

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

He’s trying to channel Ann Coulter to bolster his position.

Keep in mind, he’s the same moron who thinks an NFL player who kneels during the National Anthem is being disrespectful but a Commander-in-Chief who chooses to avoid a WWI memorial service is not.

It’s all part and parcel of trumpathology.

lol..............

lol!!!

who says i'm godless?

Says the lefty that did not deny it.

ah, but have said so many times, cartoon boy.

Search Results for Query: i am a christian | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:fu::FIREdevil:

lol.... </sarcasm>

Wow. You could have explained your reasoning, and scored a point, because I just said you wouldn't. I GAVE that to you, to try to get something out of you, other than shit.

And STILL, you refuse or are unable to actually engage in anything resembling a real discussion.

You are a troll.

lol... nooooooooo.......... you are a deplorable with a real passion for fat donny 2 scoops.

Forum List

Back