WWIII DEFCON Alert Raised to Level 3...Hillary & Obama's Reset Button At Work

Yep, you are sadz when you attack personality with nothing on OP. You believe a conspiracy forum blurb, and think you are sophisticated to talk to your betters. You need a safe space.

why do you lie so much dopey dupe

it is always funny to poke the unoriginal dupe fake jake

--LOL
I have Fakey on ignore.. he's too high retard for me.. He's a fucking mental midget.
it is a good idea must have struck a nerve this time commenting on his no real life other then a message board observation --LOL
Attack me all you want: that means nothing. And when you can't comment on the OP: that means you have nothing at all. :lol:
poor fake i will continue on you because you as such a phony
you will keep getting pnkd, snowflake :lol:

poor poor jake such a dupe cant admit the truth when it stares him in the face --LOL no wonder he has no real life sad really
Yep, you are sadz when you attack personality with nothing on OP. You believe a conspiracy forum blurb, and think you are sophisticated to talk to your betters. You need a safe space.
it is always funny to poke the unoriginal dupe fake jake --LOL
The personal attack continues with nothing on OP: such is flaming. :lol: The fact is that you believe conspiracy nonsense.
you started the personal attacks crybaby
See, that is your snowflake lie. Anybody can go back and read the thread. You guys on the far right weak are pnk snowflakes. You cry when you get hit harder than you hit. You think it is unfair. You need a far right and alt right safe space.

This administration is so tangled up in its lies, cover ups, falsehoods and manufactured reality that the only way out is to start a war with Russia. It isn't the first time a ruler has started war to get out of answering for their own acts.

--LOL
I have Fakey on ignore.. he's too high retard for me.. He's a fucking mental midget.
it is a good idea must have struck a nerve this time commenting on his no real life other then a message board observation --LOL
Attack me all you want: that means nothing. And when you can't comment on the OP: that means you have nothing at all. :lol:

the unoriginal fake strikes again

--LOL

well it has been fun off to scoop up a few pheasants

while you sit here fullfilling your nothing life

--LOL

sad really

the unoriginal fake strikes again

--LOL

well it has been fun off to scoop up a few pheasants

while you sit here fullfilling your nothing life

--LOL

sad really

I'm off too.. It's Saturday and we have an Autumn festival going on the coast.. :) ttyl.. Fakey has to stay at Shady Brook.. it's best.

poor poor jake such a dupe cant admit the truth when it stares him in the face --LOL no wonder he has no real life sad really

--LOL
Ignore is for pussies

That's why our politicians and leaders ignore us

Since O has been supporting Isis, AQ, and every other towelheaded terrorist, it needs to divert everyones attention elsewhere. So, they just conjure up another false crisis and blame the Russians for tampering with the elections in an effort to provoke them even more. But never mind that we went straight to their back yard and ran a CIA coup in their own damn satellite state. We just couldn't quit poking though so we start fighting a proxy war with a superpower who is trying to rid a country of Isis while we're supporting Isis.

The amazing thing is Anonymous sent out a warning about 10 days ago that Barry will wag the dog in order to deflect the Wiki emails that implicate his entire Administration.

America cares more about Trumps pussy grabbing than Wikileaks

Actually new polls and search engine results say you're LYING as usual
Try again GOOBER
Most of America yawned at the Russian Wikileaks

They are still talking about Creepy Donald

Most of America doesn't know what they released

Since O has been supporting Isis

...by bombing the shit out of them and asking congress to officially declare war on them?

You have to be batshit crazy loon living in a cage somewhere in Russia to believe what you just said....or maybe if you are Trump, who in fairness may as well declare his residency out there:

"No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS," Trump told Hewitt. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

Hewitt pushed back, saying, "But he’s not sympathetic to them. He hates them. He’s trying to kill them."

Trump dismissed that again, saying, "I don’t care. He was the founder..."

Trump's Pants on Fire claim on Obama, Clinton founding ISIS

The amazing thing is Anonymous sent out a warning about 10 days ago that Barry will wag the dog in order to deflect the Wiki emails that implicate his entire Administration.

Try again GOOBER

LMFAO Your stupidity knows no bounds.
You haven't followed the polls in the last week have you?

Donny Feelngrope losing the women's vote by 20 percent

Try again GOOBER

LMFAO Your stupidity knows no bounds.
You haven't followed the polls in the last week have you?

Donny Feelngrope losing the women's vote by 20 percent

Shemales don't count.. He never had the tranny vote to begin with.

Obviously, you're spoon fed by the media and have not the slightest idea of what's occurring over there. I have no idea of what trump said.

Does it really exist? I know I'm ignorant but I thought defcon was just a joke from the movie Wargames :D

Try again GOOBER

Not headline grabbing stuff

They would rather read about Trump feeling up women and then declaring he couldn't have done it because they are too ugly for him

Try again GOOBER

Not headline grabbing stuff

They would rather read about Trump feeling up women and then declaring he couldn't have done it because they are too ugly for him

Nah, that;s only for you perverted turdburglars on the left who use gerbils for fisting TooWongFu in the back of your Prius.

Putin picks a fight with NATO and the G8 nations

Not working out too well for him

Oh please.. your boy king has sat on his gay azz for 8 yrs and let every swinging dick take shots at us.. his answer?? He fucking bowed and sent them billions of tax dollars.. Old Barry is wagging the dog BIG LEAGUE.. Even Anonymous warned about this very situation 10 days ago.

Oh please.. your boy king has sat on his gay azz for 8 yrs and let every swinging dick take shots at us.. his answer?? He fucking bowed and sent them billions of tax dollars.. Old Barry is wagging the dog BIG LEAGUE.. Even Anonymous warned about this very situation 10 days ago.
Seems our President is doing just fine as he sits on the worlds strongest economy while Putin has his country in ruins

Forum List

Back