WWIII DEFCON Alert Raised to Level 3...Hillary & Obama's Reset Button At Work

poor poor jake such a dupe cant admit the truth when it stares him in the face --LOL no wonder he has no real life sad really
Yep, you are sadz when you attack personality with nothing on OP. You believe a conspiracy forum blurb, and think you are sophisticated to talk to your betters. You need a safe space.

why do you lie so much dopey dupe

it is always funny to poke the unoriginal dupe fake jake

--LOL

poor poor jake such a dupe cant admit the truth when it stares him in the face --LOL no wonder he has no real life sad really
Yep, you are sadz when you attack personality with nothing on OP. You believe a conspiracy forum blurb, and think you are sophisticated to talk to your betters. You need a safe space.

--LOL
I have Fakey on ignore.. he's too high retard for me.. He's a fucking mental midget.

--LOL
I have Fakey on ignore.. he's too high retard for me.. He's a fucking mental midget.

it is a good idea

must have struck a nerve this time

commenting on his no real life other then a message board observation

--LOL

--LOL
Ignore is for pussies

The amazing thing is Anonymous sent out a warning about 10 days ago that Barry will wag the dog in order to deflect the Wiki emails that implicate his entire Administration.

America cares more about Trumps pussy grabbing than Wikileaks

--LOL
Ignore is for pussies

Leftist flakes who need safe rooms preaching to Patriots.. LMFAO

The amazing thing is Anonymous sent out a warning about 10 days ago that Barry will wag the dog in order to deflect the Wiki emails that implicate his entire Administration.

Actually new polls and search engine results say you're LYING as usual
Try again GOOBER

Try again GOOBER
Most of America yawned at the Russian Wikileaks

They are still talking about Creepy Donald

Try again GOOBER
Most of America yawned at the Russian Wikileaks

They are still talking about Creepy Donald
LMFAO Your stupidity knows no bounds.

where is the football?? oh i forgot it's a basketball

aaaa-hoopsx-large.jpg

it is always funny to poke the unoriginal dupe fake jake --LOL
The personal attack continues with nothing on OP: such is flaming. :lol: The fact is that you believe conspiracy nonsense.

Not to mention that famous Russian Reset comment by Glorious Leader Hillary after Romney issued his warning. Look around sheeple - will that comment of hers become known as the cackle heard round the world?

--LOL
it is a good idea must have struck a nerve this time commenting on his no real life other then a message board observation --LOL
Attack me all you want: that means nothing. And when you can't comment on the OP: that means you have nothing at all. :lol:

The personal attack continues with nothing on OP: such is flaming. :lol: The fact is that you believe conspiracy nonsense.

you started the personal attacks crybaby

LMAO Liberals always dish the dirt then quickly diaper up. It's pathetic.

--LOL
it is a good idea must have struck a nerve this time commenting on his no real life other then a message board observation --LOL
Attack me all you want: that means nothing. And when you can't comment on the OP: that means you have nothing at all. :lol:

poor fake

i will continue on you because you as such a phony

LMAO Liberals always dish the dirt then quickly diaper up. It's pathetic.

yeah snowflakes

--LOL

Forum List

Back