Wyoming Closes Interstate Travel, Tells Residents to Stay Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Wyoming Closes Interstate Travel, Tells Residents to Stay Home...

Today at 3pm MST Governor Mark Gordon closed Wyoming state to all personal travel. Wyoming residents can return home but will not be allowed to leave the state. This does not impact commercial drivers delivering goods.

Last Friday Gordon established a state of emergency enabling the use of national guard to assist law enforcement and medical personnel.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ernor-declares-coronavirus-state-of-emergency

An information release is scheduled for later tonight outlining the decrees provisons.

The last sentenced of article linked in the OP surprised me.

Gordon on Thursday urged people to reconsider and consult with health authorities before holding gatherings of more than 250 people.

I was stuck at such a large number for what otherwise was an overly cautious stance.

The last sentenced of article linked in the OP surprised me.

Gordon on Thursday urged people to reconsider and consult with health authorities before holding gatherings of more than 250 people.

I was stuck at such a large number for what otherwise was an overly cautious stance.
That changed with today's order. That number is now 10.

They are letting inmates out all over the country too this is really weird.

Truckers have requested that our truck stops remain open for food but that will not occur with this new order. Its going to get real rough for those who depend on these diners and fuel stops that will not be allowed to have inside dining.

That shut down sure in the hell was a conspiracy when I posted info. LOL

Coming soon: American HUKOU. Internal passports dictating where you can live; where you can work; where your git are allowed to go to school. Think it will never be so? What happens when you want to fly somewhere and are commanded to "present your papers"? Oh yeah, that was because of a temporary "crisis". One before most of you were born.

I wonder what those 15 people think about the Gov's decision?
Probably the same thing those 15 people in Vermont think. Both states, same population. But I know it just KILLS you those lucky people in Wyoming own lots of land and have tons of open space!

Oh give it some time. The Fed Gov will fill it full of African savages and Afghans...just like Idaho...Just like Maine.

Probably the same thing those 15 people in Vermont think. Both states, same population. But I know it just KILLS you those lucky people in Wyoming own lots of land and have tons of open space!

Oh give it some time. The Fed Gov will fill it full of African savages and Afghans...just like Idaho...Just like Maine.

Feds suspended daddy bushes H1B program.

These are not H1Bs I am talking about. These are immigrants. Do yourself a favor and look up Lewiston Maine. Filled with African savages. Crime is through the roof.

These are not H1Bs I am talking about. These are immigrants. Do yourself a favor and look up Lewiston Maine. Filled with African savages. Crime is through the roof.

Good news! Putin is hiring in Nigeria.

How Russian election meddling is back before 2020 vote - CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back